Fx Male (Interest Check?) Not Real Enough? *Pennywise the Clown*?

tenor.gif

This is an Interest Check Only at the moment.
So please feel free to message me in a PM if this is something you'd like to talk over.
I'm making it an Interest Check only at the moment, due to the fact it's something I'm looking to see would interest me.
So, hold on for this weird ride if you've mad it this far........
a78cc0683450bafe65e50945b884429a9761e410.gif

Please allow me to explain how I got here.
The other day I was in the bath tub and I was looking through the inter-web's like most people do. I'm trolling through nerdy sites, writing forms, etc. While I was doing this little internet deep drive I found myself into some weird strange things. One of those things, was someone's sexual fan art in regards to Pennywise the Clown from IT. At first, I was very confused, but I am not a squeamish person and rather curious by things I don't fully understand or grasp. I have seen It Chapter Two, as well as the first, and the original. I have always found Pennywise funny, as he has never been scary to me, and Clowns aren't scary to me. I can understand someone having a sexual fixation on Clowns, but having one for Pennywise is just curious and confusing to me. Because he both real and not real, but is real (In the story of course). So....I'd like to talk with someone about this concept and maybe write something so I maybe able to better understand as I am rather intrigued.

Here are the images that I stumbled across that sparked my curious mind. These images are not mine, no copayright, no stealing and I'd claim the artist if I knew. So! If anyone knows, let them know, not claiming anything as remotely my own.
IMAGES NOT SAFE FOR WORK. And are large.
Dtmb7i-W0AEpTpk.jpg
tumblr_p1s1gpUsH41wuqa70o1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom