Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Imagin that (( Romantic and Storm ))

Lovely_Storm

Planetoid
Kira was a lovely young girl. Very smart. More than very smart, she was considered by most to be a genius. She was already in her third year of collage and she had just turned 18 about 2 months ago. Kira had long hair and a nearly perfect body. But she had never had a boy friend, or a lover, or any kind of significant over. She had always been ahead in her grade, with kids older than her. They either saw her as a kid, or the alienated her due to her reputation as being intelligent. The school’s never did much to help with her loneliness problem. Even here at collage she lived on campus. She had requested to have a dorm mate, but they gave her a room to herself. Saying it would be good for her ‘studies’ and keep her focused. Sadly they were right, so she couldn’t convince them to give her a different room.

It was getting late. She closed her books and organized her notes. Done with her work for the day. She striped down to her underwear, brushed her teeth and curled up on her bed. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. She began to think about what it would be to have a companion and a friend. Though her mind quickly went to perverted thoughts, she was quite sexually frustrated. Her mind, oddly enough, pictured a female. A cute young girl…she was taller than Kira. She had short hair, and it was a purplish kind of color. She liked it, probable because she watched to much anime in her free time to make up for her lack of a social life. Her mind continued piecing together this perfect companion as she slowly drifted asleep. What she didn’t know was that her mind was much more powerful than she thought. She was indeed ‘Special’. Her thoughts were manifesting her in dream and taking shape, slowly but surely forming into what she wanted. A partner.

Kanika could be anything she wanted to be. But it wasn't necessarily under her control. It was under the control of Kira. Her dear creator and lover. A few times before, they'd made love in her dreams. Tonight would not be unlike those nights. Kanika had a great attraction to her lover. She was a wonderfully fit girl, with long legs, a perfectly proportioned bust, the sweetest face. And glasses. Glasses were always cute. And she was very smart too. So incredibly intelligent.

"Hello there, my dear!" Her voice was cheery and soft as she manifested in front of her creator. Just as int he real world, Kira was in bed, in her panties and bra. "So nice of you to get all dressed up." She giggled, landing in bed next to her lover, wearing a skin-tight bodysuit with a long zipper down the front, a fragment from a mecha anime Kira had watched recently.

She smiled and ran her finger down the girl's chest. "How are you feeling tonight, lovely?"

Embarrassed by her lack of clothing about her imagined lover, she blushed slightly as she crawled in bed with her. “I wasn’t sure I’d see you again tonight. I’m always so worried that this dream will stop coming to me.” She replied, shivering slightly as she felt Kanika’s fingers running along her chest. Kanika knew just how to touch her. Kira still didn’t know how all this worked, she still thought this was perfect, lucid dream. Though ever since they made love that first time, the dreams came more consistently and Kanika’s personality had grown more complex as well.

Though Kira hardly noticed the changes, she was still simple ‘perfect’ to her. She slowly wrapped her arms about her bodysuit clad lover and smiled. “I’m feeling wonderful now that I’m with you.” She replied. “And I must say, anime looks good on you.” She said with a giggle. Kanika seemed to automatically take on things that she liked. One of the many things that made her a perfect partner. “Though, you can always make me feel better than wonderful if you like.”

Kanika smiled at her lover. "Never doubt me. You're gonna have me until the end of time!" She giggled at Kira's concern about her going away. Just the opposite was happening. She'd been showing up very frequently of late. As they embraced and laid together, she heard Kira give her one of those not so subtle, but oh so inviting comments. "Well, you did show up dressed for the occasion. I guess I just rock your world that much." Kanika giggled and winked.

"Let's get started!" She quickly took charge and rolled over on top of Kira. Running her hands over Kira's shoulders, she licked her lips and looked down at the body she got to ravage. Really, there'd never been a night that didn't have at least one love scene. But there'd been dates and romance too. They were lovers, not friends with benefits. She leaned down and whispered in her ear. "You're so lovely. I get to ravage this body, and I always thank my maker that I've been so lucky." Then,she let her lips press to Kira's, not even letting her talk back as she stole her first, long, loving kiss.

She smiled back, feeling nice and warm and safe in her lovers embrace as she told her that they would always be together. She prayed that she was right about that. What she didn’t know was that her longing for that to be true only made it more and more likely to happen. “I hope your right, I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world.” She said, holding her tightly. She only loosed her girl as her lover picked up on her ‘subtle’ hint and got to work.

She gasped as she was rolled over and she felt the familiar weight of her lover resting on top of her. She let out a content hum as her hands ran over her shoulders, her touch was so soft and pleasant right now. It was only a mater of time before it was wild and passionate. It was little wonder they made love just about every time they met with how sexually deprived Kira was. She let out a soft moan as their lips touched. So soft, so warm. It simple made her melt in joy and pleasure.

Kanika kept kissing enthusiastically. They sped up, their lips locked passionately. She'd gone from Shoujo-Ai to hentai instantly. And she was all too happy to do so. Being more romance oriented, she was going to make it beautiful and sensual... For five minutes. As they kissed, Kanika's body ground into Kira's, her light weight making it pleasant, with heated friction between their bodies, only separated by a thin layer of uber anime latex it could keep her perfectly insulated in space, yet if she got aroused her nipples would make definite shadows in the jumpsuit.

One minute. She could have one minute of sweet love. Kanika was feeling far too hungry for loving. And she knew Kira was not going to object at all. She pushed up off Kira's lips, licking hers as she proudly showed her confined body. Straddling the girl, she had little choice (and no more enjoyable option) than to watch as Kanika brought a hand slowly up her own body, starting between her legs and getting to her zipper, before ripping it straight down and showing the pale, silky skin right down to just above her sex. The tight suit still clung to her curves though, barely holding her breasts away from being seen by Kira.

Kira returned the passionate kisses. Ever action of one seemed to esclate the intensity of the other. A lovely little cycle that got the both quite excited and pleased. She moaned into the kiss as she felt her lover’s body grinding aginst her own, she could still almost feel how soft her flesh was underneath the spacesuite. Though in honesty, the taste of Kanika’s lips against her own was enough to put a moan into her kiss. Already she felt her body heating up as they contrinued to kiss and grind, even the underweare was to much clothing to have on. All the warmth she needed came from Kanika’s body.

She was almost as as the lover’s lips left, but she only knew it was temporary, and could lead to something else just as fun. She watched as her loverly slowly began to remover her anime style space suite, she watched as her lovely pale flesh that Kira yearned to toutch, to feel against her own. “Your always such a tease.” Kira said softly, but it wasn’t a complaint. Far from it. The more things that she did like this the more time the had together. She reached up her hand and trailed it slowly up her exposed flesh. “But you can’t keep you lovely body hidden form me forever.”

"As if I'd want to!" She smirked and watched that hand travel over her body. Her pale flesh felt warm and silky. Kanika groaned and whimpered at the feeling, knowing her lover's touch to be the absolute best of all feelings. Why? Because she loved Kira. And only Kira could satisfy her. And even her slightest touch could bring such excitement out of her.

"Baby, I need you so bad right now..." She laid back down on her lover, her hands running up Kira's sides. They hooked under the bra in the way and pushed up, pulling the bra up and over those perfect breasts. Her lips locked into Kira's as she shared a long, wet kiss with her. Her tongue slipped into her mouth to taste her lover just before she backed away again. Her tongue was still out though, licking her lips, then her jaw, going down over her neck too.

Back
Top Bottom