Fx Any Creative nerdy minds need only venture forth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Zoe again! So, after posting my Heroine Application thread, I have come to realize many people have a love for heroines but lack a lot of vision. Sure they have great ideas for a villain but not such a great plot. My strengths are plot ideas and character creation. I'd like to take my strengths and mix them with someone else's strengths to create a really fun and exciting roleplay that hopefully develops into a bigger partnership than one simple roleplay.

I should be a little more clear about what I am looking for though. I do enjoy smut in a play, let me say that up front. Anything from romance to straight up non-con is perfectly acceptable. I will not play my characters as spirit broken, crying in the shower victims afterwards though. That is simply dispressing and too realistic. I want more focus on the story though, not simply the sexuality. I had my fill of straight up cyber sex when I was a teenager, which was great and their was nothing wrong with it, however, I have had the real thing and can get it anytime now. I am here for the stimulation writing gives my kind and soul. Please understand I want substance and smut, with more focus on the first.

Now I should probably get to my heroines and the plot ideas I have for each...

THE DETECTIVE is Jessica Moore, aka The Nightstalker... she is married but her obsession with her job puts a major strain on her marriage, this could be a major plot point. She is a detective who is strictly by the book and never lets anything go...

Origin: After her Miami Vice partner is killed during an under cover operation, she goes on a mission to find not only the leak who got her partner killed but also the mobster/drug runner who hired the hit.

Sequal: After the actions of her vigilantism destroys her marriage, all she has left is her crime fighting. However, the mob boss from her origin is our for revenge and hires an assassin to kill her. Instead, he goes rogue and decides to prove her law abiding ways can be ruined by a few heart breaking actions.

Conclusion: After all she has been through, she thinks it is time to give up her cowl but a new lover in her life turns out to be her greatest enemy, the son of the mobster who killed her partner. When they find out who each other is, love and hate collide with the police hot on their trail. Will she throw all she knows away for her chance at happiness?

THE GODDESS is Athena aka The Amazon... banished from Olympus by Hera after she imprisoned Ares for the murder of her father, Athena lives among the Amazons who fought along side her to stop Ares' quest for world destruction.

Origin: When Hera sends a terrorist organization known as Medusa to Amazonia, they seek the powerful staff of Zeus which Athena protects. Lead by Ares' offspring, they seek to free their father from his imprisonment so he can return to Olympus and take the throne from Apollo.

Sequal: Ares is free and starts a war against all who oppose him. All Olympians will either join him or die. All of those responsible for his imprisonment, including Athena, the Amazons and mankind, will suffer his wrath.

Conclusion: With Ares defeated, Hera becomes desperate and murders Hades so she can release her father, the Titan Cronus. He simply wishes to destroy all of Olympus, which leads to the Titanomacky once again starting with Earth caught in between.

THE SPEEDSTER is Rebecca Williams aka Velocity... The daughter of a racing legend, she is quickly making a name for herself as a racer and party girl who loves the spot light.

Origin: When a time traveling villain is sent to the past to avoid a post-apocalyptic future ruled by women, she gains her powers when she is exposed to the radiation of the machine. Nearly killed by the fiend, her powers heal her and send her on a heroic quest to save his other targets.

Sequal: When the younger version of the Mad Scientist who sent the time traveler to the past learns of this future, he creates androids capable of killing any superhuman. Their first target just happens to be his hometown heroine, Velocity.

Conclusion: When a thief steals a device for the mad scientist from the sequal, their reward is to be blasted by Velocity Particles and turned into a speedster themselves. Worse, they have a device that will slow drain Velocity's powers from her until this new speedster is faster.

THE ALIEN is Kimblery Thompson aka Andromeda... Refugee from a distant planet who was sent here by her military husband during an invasion, she cooperates with the government in exchange for asylum.

Origin: After she escapes her home world as it was being conquered by a galactic warlord who sends his trusted General to collect her for his master.

Sequal: After events of her origin make her a heroine, this Brillant Scientist grows jealous and begins a campaign to turn the world against her. Secretly he is hell bent on destroying her and proving she is weaker than man just to feed his ego.

Conclusion: She has settled into her life on Earth, both her alter ego and heroic identity when her former fiance comes to Earth to repopulate their race. When she refuses and he is nearly killed by scientist from sequal, he decides to rule our world as king along side his queen.

THE GENIUS is Tiffany Stewart aka The Paladin... Rich billionaire and owner of Stewart Corporation, she is the world's leading ambassador in weaponry and military equipment development and manufacturing.

Origin: When a terrorist kid naps members of her company's board, they try blackmailing her for weapons. Instead, she creates her armor and goes after them, creating the greatest weapon on Earth and now the terrorist want it more than anything.

Sequal: After she divulges in the fame, she realizes someone wants to be her side kick but she would rather work alone. After a lesson in the dangers of crime fighting, the rejected fan turns stalker. She will prove she is better than The Paladin.

Conclusion: Human trafficking is not her normal interest, but when someone pays off slave traders to kid nap her, she must save an island full of innocent girls from a grave future without her armor.

THE SOLDIER is Zoe Michaels aka Liberty Star... The teenage daughter of a military general and scientist wife, she grew up to become an Olympic champion while falling for her father's assigned personal body guard.

Origin: After winning Olympic gold medals, she is assigned a body guard to protect her from the terrorist group Medusa who are trying to obtain super soldier formula her father created.

Sequal: Believing she was finished with Medusa, she is shocked when the terrorist organization send their new prized recruit, her brain washed former bodyguard/lover, after her still hoping to gain the serum.

Conclusion: With Medusa unable to attain their prized serum, they set out to create political chaos by targeting the State of the Union address in hopes of over throwing the government.

THE MAGICIAN is Sophie McBride aka The Leprechaun... After discovering the remains of a leprechaun clutching a pot of gold, she was granted magical powers which form as green constructs.

Origin: After discovering the leprechaun's grave, she is is tracked down by another magical being the leprechaun's magic was actually keeping imprisoned.

Sequal: After the world of magic is revealed to the world, a cult leader sells his soul in exchange for powers never seen to this world before. He only needs a chosen virgin to give birth to a hell spawn.

Conclusion: When the hell spawn is born of black magic, it begins to unleash the forces of darkness upon the world while it tries to bring total destruction to the planet.

THE GALACTIC COP is Eliza Whiskler aka Commander Astro... Galactic Authority from a distance galactic federation of planets who gains her powers after being blasted into a black hole and blasted with cosmic radiation.

Origin: On the trails of a mad man who is developing war machines, her ship is blown into a black hole by a couple of the machines. When she emerges, she is changed and on a mission to stop the androids who are trying to destroy the federation's Senate.

Sequal: A Glactic Empire unknown to the rest of the universe appears from no where and begins to wage war upon her people.

Conclusion: The empire was running from something very powerful, strong enough to drain the energy from the planet's core and it has set it's sights on the federation now.

THE PRINCESS is Princess Elpida aka Oceania... Princess of Atlantis, she was born to a benevolent king who seeked to isolate Atlastis from the dry world while others pushed for conquest and war. She selects the next king through ritual, to ensure different political ideologies.

Origin: Selectin her king, she is set to marry when a general within the Atlantian army leads a revolution against the throne because he seeks to destroy the dry landers.

Sequal: When his crew is collateral damage during the Atlantian Civil War, he takes an oath of revenge and seeks to destroy the underwater kingdom.

Conclusion: When the sea God's trident is returned to him, he regains his powers and seeks to conquer the people of the sea who forced him from his throne thousands of years ago.

The Alliance... The heroines team up with one of them just isn't enough

Origin: When the warlord who destroyed the Alien's home world locates Earth, he comes seeking to make it the next conquest of destruction with his armada of aliens at his disposal.

Sequal: A highly advanced Alien arrives to Earth, finding the planet's abundance of super powered beings fascinating. He seeks to capture each heroine, using battle strategies from studying them, and return them to his ship before destroying Earth after he has fully researched it.

Trilogy: When a crazed mad alien is forced to watch his primative people suffer and die, he devotes his life to returning the galaxy to a simpler, less populated world. When he finds the means to do so, he starts on a quest which will devastate the entire universe.

Conclusion: With all the events unfolding before him, he is able to finally break the barrier which separates him from our universe. He seeks to further destroy the barrier between so he merge the two universes, destroying all life within ours during the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom