Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best birthday ever! (Alzayin and Foxxy_Mama)

alzayin2099

Supernova
Jake smirked wickedly as he drove back to his old home. The 20 year old college graduate pulled up into the driver with his 2008 Pontiac GTO and stepped out of the car. He brushed off his faded Green Lantern t-shirt that held tightly across his semi-muscular chest and then slipped the car keys into the pockets of his tight blue jeans that showed off his impressive bulge. The 6'2 young man brushed his short brown hair back away from his one green and one brown eye and rang the doorbell. Not only had his father given him a large amount of money and the deed to the house but also the boy's mother was now his property. He rang the doorbell again eager to get to see his present.

Alley smiled as she rushed to the front door and opened it. She was wearing jeans and a pink top with a light blue apron over her clothes. "Oh Darling! Welcome home." She says and pulls him into a hug. "I'm making dinner." She says as she lets him go.

Johnny smirked wickedly as he saw his mother running towards him. He picked her up and continued to hug her with one hand on her ass. "Oh mommy it's been forever since I've seen you. Do you know what dad gave me for my birthday?" he whispered gently.

She eased back from the hug and looked him in the eyes. "No, what did he get you?" She asked him softly. "Happy Birthday, Darling." She says to him softly and moved away from the hug. "I need to get back into the kitchen, I'm cooking your favorite for dinner." She says to him softly as she moves smoothly into the kitchen.

Johnny smirked wickedly as he followed his gorgeous mother into the kitchen and said, "Well Alley, to be frank, he gave me you. You are now mine and you are supposed to do as I tell you." He pulled out a card and put it in front of her. The card explained everything.

She read the card as she stirs the pasta in the pot on the stove. "Well I'm not sure how I'm suppose to react to this." She says to him since she knew her husband really well and it didnt surpise her that he gave her to their son for his birthday. "And what exactly do you intend to do to me?" She asked him softly as she moves her eyes to him and away from the card.

Johnny walked up behind his mother and kissed her cheek. "Well mommy, to put it quite simply, I just want you to do for me what you did for dad. Just serve me as my slave. Cook. Clean. Fuck. Suck. Et cetra. How does that sound to you?" he said slightly surprised at how calmly she was taking the news.

She blushed when her son kissed her cheek and at his words. She turns her head slightly towards him and looks him in the eyes. "Fuck and suck?" She said with an eyebrow raised at him. "Your father and I havent fucked or sucked since we found out we were having you." She explained to him softly.

Johnny blinked and said, "Yeah well that's a shame. I hope that doesn't mean you are out of practice now."he said moving behind her to press himself against her and kissed her neck softly. "Aren't you lonely mommy? Don't you want some companionship?"

She smiles at his words and turned off the stove. "Yes I do get lonely and yes I do want companionship. It was the only few reasons I married your father." She says to him softly and turns around. She looks him in the eyes and kisses him softly on the lips. "Dinner is ready." She says to him softly.

Johnny smiled as he walked away from her slightly and sat down in the dining room at the table and said, "Oh well what is for dinner mommy?" He said curiously as he looked at her with his almost hypnotic eyes.

"I'm making your favorate, Pasta." She says to him softly as she puts the pasta in two bowls and puts forks in the bowls before putting them down on the table in front of were they sit. "What would you like to drink?" She asked him softly.

Johnny smiled happily at his mother. "Yay. I love pasta mommy." He then looked up at her and said, "How about Sweet Tea?" He decided that he would wait until his mother and him finished dinner to get to the fun.

She smiles and kisses his forehead. "I always have sweet tea in the fridge for you." She says to him softly and went back into the kitchen. She pulled down two cups out of the cabinet and went to the fridge. She poured sweet tea into both glasses after putting ice in the cups. She went back to the table and set one cup in front of her son, then she took her own seat at the table. "There we go now we have everything. Shall we eat?" She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom