Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Left Behind (Bevatoria and Jez)

Bevatoria

Star
"Yeah, don't worry about it babe. I'll pay for everything for both of us." It wasn't technically a lie, but as Steve Price spoke to his current girlfriend, Liz, he couldn't help but smirk just a bit. It looked like he was smiling; she'd agreed to wear what he asked her to, and in exchange he'd paid for her concert ticket. And promised to pay for everything for both of them, which was true as far as he was going to pay for gas for the car ride there. However, he had planned on leaving her behind, since he was planning on breaking up with her. He'd felt unappreciated by her, which was probably not fair given that all relationships were supposed to have give and take. Steve had done his share of the taking, and today he was going to push the scales beyond any kind of balance.

Not that the hot young brunette would have any clue. He watched her get dressed in her skirt, thong, bikini top, and short t-shirt, and even as he was very sure about his decision, he couldn't help but feel a pang of regret as he ogled her hot young body. After today, he probably wouldn't get to fuck her again. Chances were, somebody at the concert would, and despite himself he felt a pang of arousal at the thought of her getting used like she deserved. Especially if she were at their mercy, and needed their help getting home…

Steve pulled the car into a spot, looking at Liz, who had her shirt tied up. “Hey, why don’t you take off your shirt?” He said with a grin. “It’s not covering more than your bikini top would anyways…” He’d gotten a lot out of her so far, but if he managed to do this it would be the perfect capstone to him leaving her here with nothing. She hadn’t brought her phone, purse, or anything aside from her ticket, which was in the tiny pocket in her skirt.

“C’mon...do it for me?” He leaned in to kiss her, undoing the knot on her shirt and attempting to tug it off himself. Might as well take one last item of clothing off of her before he left...and then, seeing her there in the bikini top and skirt, was super hot…

“Thanks.” He started the car up again. “By the way, I’m breaking up with you. Bye!”

And then, before she could react, he backed the car up aggressively, and pulled away.

Nearby, Carson Olsen didn’t know that a less than amicable breakup had happened. His friends were also at the concert, but with no girlfriends having chosen to attend with his group, right now it was a sausage fest of four guys in Trent’s car. But he’d said he’d find a hottie, and tried to do just that. He had two beers in hand, and was looking for someone to share it with.

It was then he saw a hottie in just a black bikini and jean skirt. Looking very much alone...

Liz Parker was super excited when her boyfriend of the past few months had told her was taking her to see her favorite band. Not only had he gotten the tickets, but he was also going to pay for everything. She knew it was going to be one hell of a night. She promised him that afterward she'd finally give him the one thing he had wanted since the two had gotten together. Anal sex. It wasn't the first time she had made that promise, yet each and every single time she did, she would find a reason to back out of it at the last minute. She'd find other ways to “make it up to him” but in essence, it was always just a tease and he seemed to fall for it every time.

Ever since she had hit puberty she had found ways to make the men in her life do her bidding. It wasn't exactly hard when you looked at hot as she did. She knew she was hot and she knew just what to say to make them believe she would give them what they sought after. Steve was no different. After a while, they would either finally get frustrated enough to leave and she would just move on to her next victim. That night, she would make sure she was far too drunk to make good on her promise. After all, she planned on taking full advantage of his generosity since the cost of everything was always ridiculous at these venues.

That night when he showed up at her apartment she thought something seemed a little off. She quickly dismissed it though as he followed her to her bedroom and watched her as strip off the towel she had wrapped around herself and got dressed. The way he looked at her naked body had her convinced that it had to have been all in her head. She was about to grab her things when he reminded her that she didn't have to worry about anything. It was all on him.

When they pulled in the crowded parking lot she was about to get out of his car when he stopped her. Normally, he would have seemed a little upset if she had decided to just wear a bikini top out to a place like that, but tonight he actually encouraged her. She didn't think much of it especially the way he kissed her as he started to tug at the knot of it. She relented easily and pulled the shirt off, tossing it in the back seat. She climbed out of the car, waiting for him to follow but much to her surprise he turned the key and the engine roared to life once again. A stunned look formed on her face as he said he was leaving her and quickly backed out of the spot.

She stood there, totally blindsided by the cruel act. It was then that she realized that she was truly fucked. She hadn't brought anything with her, except for the ticket and now she had no way home. It was nearly an hour's drive from her place to the venue. It was far too far to walk, especially in the strappy platform sandals that she wore. She knew she had to find a way home now. She looked around, making sure to look distraught in hopes of finding someone willing to help her.

As Liz made her way through the parking lot she noticed several guys staring at her, most of them had women nearby who were giving her dirty looks. It was then that he caught her eye. He was standing there eyeing her up, holding a couple of beers. The way he looked at her she could tell he had only one thing in mind and she knew instantly that she could use that to her advantage. She flashed a smile at him as she headed toward him.

“Hi there. I wondered if you could help me. My piece of shit boyfriend just left me here. I mean ex-boyfriend. I don't have my phone or anything on me and I could really use some help.” She said trying to find that perfect mix of pitiful and seductive as she spoke.

Carson couldn’t help but smirk even wider as he looked her over. He wasn’t exactly being subtle with his gaze, but then again nobody looking at the hot, scantily clad young brunette was being subtle. She was showing off a ton of bare skin; her skirt riding very low on her hips, the loose threads on the denim garment being the only thing covering her legs aside from the sandals she was wearing. Clearly, she was dressed to party, and her boyfriend didn’t know what he was giving up. His smile grew a bit wider as he thought about what he could do to this vulnerable hottie, and he simply held out a beer to her.

“I’d be happy to help, doll.” He used the term somewhat loosely, and Carson simply grinned down at her. “My name’s Carson. You’re here for the concert, right?” He put his hand on her rear, pulling her towards him as he sidled up to her quickly. “Stick with me, and my friends and I would be happy to give you a ride home once it’s done.”

Once he introduced them to her, they’d have hopes of doing far more than that. She was cute even as she tried to grovel and look distraught; the blush in her cheeks just helped emphasize the tan she had...a tan that looked like it went all over.

“I like how you’re dressed.” He teased, wanting her to be a little uncomfortable, on edge. He wasn’t much of a flirter, and Carson liked being direct. To remind her of her vulnerability and reliance on him. It was why he stuck close to her, not just due to the increasing crowd as they got closer to the stage. Although that certainly helped him brush up against her at every opportunity, his shirt and jeans often rubbing up against her bare skin. His free hand would brush up and down the side of her stomach, without asking. Assuming she would let him, beholden to him for a ride home.

“Things can get wild here.” He teased again, looking at her. “Hope you’re okay with getting a little crazy yourself…”

His gaze was obvious, but she didn't mind. She knew that she had him right where she wanted him. Her long slender fingers gently brushed his as she took the beer from his hand. She flashed a flirty smile at him. "I'm Liz." She replied when he told her his name. She nodded, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her ticket to show him. Her body tensed up slightly, a bit surprised by how boldly he grabbed her. She could tell that he was used to getting what he wanted from women. Liz didn't bother to pull away, instead, she just chuckled nervously. While he seemed a bit handsy, she didn't think he was actually dangerous and he already agreed to give her a ride, so she decided to put up with the directness.

As they made their way through the crowd and closer to the stage, Carson grew more forward. Liz just grinned and tried to pretend that it did not bother her. She just kept telling herself that he was her best option at the moment. The way that his fingers caressed her bare flesh made her shiver. While she found him quite attractive, the way that he pawed at her still made her a little uncomfortable. Of course, she would pretend that she was enjoying it, perhaps even promising him that when they got back to her place she would properly thank him. It would be a lie, but he didn't need to know that. If he wanted to think she was a sure thing, that was fine. She would just find a way to shut it down once she was back at her place.

"You know it." She said, taking a big gulp of the beer. It wouldn't be the first time that she got a little out of control at a concert. The last one she had gone to she had ended up on some guys shoulders, flashing her tits at the lead singer of the band. She knew she had to be careful though. She certainly didn't want to get too drunk and get in over her head. After all, all she really wanted from Carson and his friends was a ride home.

"Good." Carson gave Liz's barely covered body another long, lingering look; no matter what the sexy brunette intended to 'give' to him as thanks for his help with her predicament, he had designs on pushing far beyond what she would be comfortable with. He couldn't help but smirk as he wondered what his buddies would think of her, as he had a feeling one in particular would enjoy getting his hands on her once they were in closer quarters...

But here, he let the crowd do the work of pushing the two of them together, and eventually, he settled in behind her as they got closer to the stage. He finished his beer and found a bin to toss his bottle in, giving him two hands (for now) to place on her. They found her hips, and nestled her rear against his groin. Since he was much taller than her, he could almost put his head on hers, but he was enjoying looking down at her too much to indulge in that particular cliche; pretending to accidentally press his bulge against her ass was far more fun.

"You okay down there?" He called out, smiling obsensibly at the noisy crowd and presumably the band on stage. But if Liz wanted to ride on his shoulders, he would be more than happy to heft her up and let her show off her hot little body to the rowdy onlookers. Crowd surfing would be out, even as vivid fantasies of her losing an item of clothing or three while splayed out above the crowd ran through his mind.

Regardless of how she responded, he did lean down and squeeze a bare shoulder, his lips brushing the inside of her ear. "Happy to give you whatever you want, babe." Hinting at intimacy they hadn't shared yet, but which he desperately wanted to indulge with her. Although his depraved designs for her sexy little body she would likely find anything but pleasing...but did she have a choice?

She needed the ride home, and he was it.

Liz chuckled to herself as his eyes moved over her long, shapely legs. She knew that before the night was over that she would have him in the palm of her hand so to speak. She quickly finished her beer, getting rid of the bottle as well. When they settled into a spot she felt the bulge in his pants pressing firmly against her behind. As closely as people were standing it was inevitable that she would end up pushed up against him like that so she thought little of it. Instead, she made the most of it, occasionally grinding against him as the music started. Each time she did, she pushed back a little harder against him so that he would think that she was more than willing to give him exactly what he wanted, even if it was just all a lie.

"Great" she said with a warm smile plastered on her lips. The look in his eyes when she made eye contact with him told her that she had him right where she wanted him. He was hot for her. A fact made very clear by the large bulge she was rubbing up against each time her hips started to sway to the music. The way he touched her wasn't aggressive enough to set off any alarms for her so she simply went along with it. He seemed kind of sweet actually. She would keep finding ways to grind against him without being overly obvious about it. She really didn't want him to think she was too easy but just easy enough to get some once he got her home. Liz knew she had to walk the line.

She remembered him mentioning his friends that he came with but they didn't seem to be anywhere near them, at least that she knew of. She was too focused on the band to really pay much attention to those around her other than him. It was hard not to with the way that he would touch her. It wasn't long before she found herself wondering just what he was packing. From the feel of him pressed up against her firm round ass she knew he had to be at least a little bigger than her now ex-boyfriend was. It could have just been the way his cock was positioned in his pants, but she highly doubted it. She had a feeling before the night was over she would have her chance to find out.

When the opening act was finished and the roadies were getting things set up for the main attraction she turned to face him for a moment. Her supple breasts crushed against his chest as she leaned up so he would hear her. "I'm gonna go to the ladies' room" She said, her lips against his ear. She looked up at him with a grin, hoping he would follow so she didn't have to look for him when she came back. With a crowd that large it would be a bitch to find him again once everyone started swarming toward the stage when the band began to play once more.

It might have been his imagination, but Carson could swear that this hottie was grinding up against him as they settled in to the crowd. His phone was buzzing, but he ignored it as he was focused on this boon that fate had given him. Between the buzz of the crowd, the booze running through his system, and the burning sexual tension between him and his new friend, he was looking forward to seeing what else the night would gift to him.

As she said she was going to the lady's room, Carson grinned and followed her. He could smell her perfume when she leaned in, and her lips barely brushed his ear, the warmth lingering as they made their way across the concert grounds. He watched her stride in, and then pulled out his phone, barely reading Trent's messages to him. dude where u at??! was the last one, but he was already furiously typing a message onto his phone.

Near the washrooms. Found a hottie who wants to hang. We'll need to give her a ride home.

The message came back just as quickly. hottie? send me pics.

He laughed, shaking his head. C'mon, man. You'll get to see her when you guys join us on the grounds. Carson looked up again, making sure that Liz hadn't snuck out yet, and saw that Trent had fired off yet another message.

We might stick out back. Closer to the booze for Mark. Carson shook his head; with how large this concert was, near the back could mean anywhere, but soon his reverie was interrupted by his partner returning, and then he couldn't resist indulging.

"Selfie?" He asked, putting his arm around her shoulders and pulling her in for a quick shot. If he got time, he'd send it to Trent later, making sure that the shot showed how little Liz was wearing, even compared to most of the other girls around the concert area.

Back
Top Bottom