Fx Any The Tales of the Adventuring Tails (DnD) (Monsters) (Casual)

Bandit

Meteorite
Before we get started, here's the link to one of my kink-lists: Here!

I’m a fairly literate woman with a diverse enough of a sexual palate that I’d be willing to fuck everything and anything at least once. I like my partners to be confident in their writing style and have genuine enthusiasm with what they put out there. I’d rather rub my clit to someone having a fun time writing how their World of Warcraft character would mouthfuck my quivering Elf, than a jacked mid-twenties hunk who lacks character and passion. I tend to be a more submissive partner, but vow to never have those I’m writing with put in the lion’s share of effort and creativity into our scenes, and would appreciate a dominant partner who’d allow me to have the reins every once in a while.

My typical post length ranges from a paragraph to four, but I adjust to what a scene requires more often than not. If you’re not giving me much to work worth, I’ll probably drop you rather quickly. If you’re consistently providing me with a novella that requires a response of two-thousand words, then we’ll also have a problem. I’m good at replying at least once a day, though I do need a mature and communicative partner who’d understand that some days I’d rather, well - just not, and will notify me if they’re also in need of a break. If you need to put the whole thing on pause for a week or two, that’s okay; life can be fucking shitty or busy or blah.

I like plot - and really like sex - so I strive to have stories that have a juicy balance of build-up and satisfying payoff. I like things to be flirty and casual and if I’m being brutally honest, I tend to avoid anything overly romantic. It just isn’t my thing for erotica. If you’re looking to score brownie points or immediately snag my interest, I’m a huge slut for monsters and demons and big ol’ baddies. Monster movies were sort of my sexual awakening and I’d be lying if I haven’t dreamt of being tit-fucked by goddamn Gremlins. With that said, I won’t reject anyone who isn’t that into the idea of sex “zombies” and their massive, twitching cocks.

Just a heads up, I’m weeb/nerd trash and tend to provide drawn pictures of characters than actual real people. If you’d rather not jack it to someone’s drawn portrait of their imaginary big-titty goth girlfriend, then let me know. I’ll provide extra written detail or stalk around online until I find something realistic that my partner is far more comfortable cyber humping.

With all that fluff out of the way, I’m going to go into the meat and potatoes of what I want.

Basically, I’m looking for DnD with sex - well, it doesn’t have to be Dungeons and Dragons and it doesn’t have to have actual mechanics - but I want female “heroes” in a very sexual and over-the-top fantasy setting. I’m looking for a GM who’d be enjoyable to mess around with and if we play well together, would consider making something long term with me. Additionally, I realize GMing can be sort of demanding, thus I’ll happily play a number of girls and not just one lone, sweet heroine that you might grow bored of. I’m thinking of portraying an actual party of three (or so) characters where each girl can have their own individual fuck sessions or a mixture of it all. So, one scene can just have my shy, book loving wizard-whore being rammed by a gang of kobolds, where the next my rogue is blowing an old innkeeper under the bar to pay for their hefty tab. This can be followed by another scene of two of my ladies bare-backing a ritzy noble for information regarding their quest, to even all of the party members being captured by a tribe of horny fishmen and used as breeding stock until they undoubtedly escape after the orgy.

I will also take requests as what to play my lovely girls as, in case you’ve been hungry for a particular stereotype. Are you interested in an identical set of twin catgirls who’d fuck their way out of mischief and mayhem? Ever wanted to try it with a flustered, beef-cake she-orc who’s thick enough to snu-snu those beneath her? Really liked Monster Musume and wanna be sucked off by a busty lamia? Use an attractive female goblin as an actual fleshlight? Or maybe you just want the tried-and-true human or elf slut?

I would also be willing to partake in a non-DnD roleplay - more of a one-shot - if persuaded by good old monster or beast cock. Please PM me, though I might need a bit of time to respond! ❤️

Thank you for reading!

Back
Top Bottom