Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Video Game RP (updated)

surveryrunner

Banned
Banished
I have to work on making my threads look better, but until then;
I've been looking to do some sort of video game roleplay. Nothing too crazy, but possibly with a little bit of imagination.

While I would like there to be smut involved - I want to build up on the storyline.​

Fandoms:
-Red Dead Redemption 2
- Fallout 4
- State of Decay
- Skyrim (not super craving this one, but it's possible to work with)
- The Witcher: Wild Hunt *****
anything that you might be interested it can be worth a shot with me.

Plots:

RDR2:

- Bounty Hunter Arthur Morgan coming after MC because she supposedly offed her husband in the middle of the night and then took off running. When he finally finds her, she begs him to hear her story. (Lots of ways that this can go)
- Someone who is part of Dutch's gang and kidnaps a young woman who happens to see something she wasn't supposed to.

Modern AU (friends to lovers)
- Long lost childhood friends Arthur and MC find themselves in a sticky situation after an interesting reunion with their high school gang.

Fallout 4:
- This can be literally anything. We might need to plot out a bit before we can settle on what happens.

State of Decay:
- The world is shit. Almost everyone we know is dead and it's by chance that MC and YC meet. They need to find shelter and fast - can they ride out the storm of walkers coming after them? No one knows how long they will be stuck together in that little house. Who knows just what could happen.

The Witcher
- Ideally, I am thinking about something between a Witcher and a human. Could be that she is saved from a monster and feels that she is in his debt or that maybe he buys her off of a slave trader. I am pretty open to ideas here.

**** really craving.

I'm pretty open to anything. So if there is something that you might want to work with, just shoot me a PM.
Some things, I just might want to have set in the realm of that game, but have completely original characters.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom