Fx Male Sub F seeking M for kinky fun (smutty, para)

Tula

Dust
Currently seeking a serious 1x1 partner, looking for smut with plot built around it. Just being honest :p

Interested in:

~Soldier x Survivor
~Master x slave
~Manhunter x Prey/Escapee
~Teacher x Student
~Father (figure) x Daughter
~Royalty x Maid

I'm in love with all kinds of apocalypse type genres, mostly zombies (fast/slow/virus/undead) and natural disasters. Things that shake up the normal ways of behaving and leave a land of lawless anarchy. Giving way for certain relationships to be formed. Such as what almost happened in the movie 28 days later where 5-6 soldiers recued two women and the General had promised his men use of the women. I loved the idea of that. A 1x1 scenario being a soldier taking in a survivor at a price, food for flesh.

I watched the show Manhunter back when it aired, where a cowboy trained in tracking escaped criminals through the Canadian wilderness has to track and capture two contestants before they reach their goal. The fantasy being a Hunter tracking a woman through tough terrain. The Hunter and contestants often got within shouting distance of each other; separated by a river or cliff. Enough to exchange threats and insults, knowing the Hunter could not cross faster than they could run off. Depending on how the hunt goes it ends in either prey turned lover or "I'm going to choke the life out of you, when I catch you" type of lust/hate.

The Teacher x Student idea includes age play, preferably highschool teen with a clean reputation, straight A's, and knee-high stockings that hide the bruises on her knees.

Kinks include: Rough play, bondage, "forced" by consequence, rape, Lust/Hate dynamics, incest, slavery - open to trying most kinks

Looking for, preferably, an older male with some experience. If you're interested let me know! I try to reply quickly and with a good 2-3 paragraphs, less depending on the scene and dialogue. More if it's scene setting/ detailed action. :D

Back
Top Bottom