Hentai-inspired Bondage and Gangbanging Scenarios! [Plots Inside[

Hello! I come to you with some kinky plots to pass the time. This involves heavy noncon and gangbanging. Bondage is preferred as well. I expect some extreme stuff but for now here is an f-list for an idea of what is cool and what is not! As for the plot, I am going off of some hentai so anime characters are fine and welcome.

The only limits I have are the no's on my f-list and being creepy in OOC with me. Also, don't dictate to me how my character will look or act. I will be portraying the main female in this scenario or side characters as needed. I figure we can start pretty hot and heavy considering the scenario.

Plots:

A lovely high priestess of a kingdom is respected by her people. Her younger sister, however, has grown jealous of her and has betrayed the people to a rival nation filled with unlawful people (possibly monsters as well). As a result, the priestess is taken captive and forced to become a public slut to the rival nation. Her powers stripped away, she can only suffer what they do to her and hope someone will eventually rescue her before she breaks. She is forced to do many dirty things and is fucked mercilessly either by people, monsters, or machines made to undo her innocence.
----
A scientist decides to experiment on his trusted assistant, which he has fallen for, to determine what sort of thresholds of pleasure humans have and the limits the female body has. He has designed all sorts of contraptions to perform "experiments" on his assistant to study her as she is fucked mercilessly. There is no time to rest as the scientist begins to become fascinated with what he has achieved and so it slowly turns into a show for his own pleasure. She no longer is his assistant; he just wants her to be fucked till she can't move and fill her with lots of cum.
----
My character is a female investigator infiltrating a facility said to be led by a terrorist organization of all kinds of criminals. Her boyfriend is with her on this mission also as an investigator. My character's goal is to find out what this group is planning, but she has been caught. She soon comes to find out that this group enjoys objectifying women in order to gain sexual gratification, using women for their needs or making a spectacle of them as they place women in pleasurable scenarios, whether or not it's voluntary.

This group has created all sorts of scenarios and machines just for such plans and as punishment, they begin to use them on my character in order to break her. Fucking machines and gang banging by the men of the organization will take place, hoping to break her, all the while her boyfriend has to watch. The women in this group also enjoy toying with men and they put him into some scenarios as well, fucking him and using toys on him so both investigators are used as personal sex objects as they try to escape or watch each other being used. I will be playing the women in this scenario.

This calls for some creativity on how you would like to treat most of my characters! Many options! But if interested, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom