Mx Female Let's make a story together

Chynya

Super-Earth
[2023 Edit]
Hello all and welcome to my thread.

37 year old guy looking for engaging and detailed stories. I have had to take some sabbaticals over the years, life keeps throwing curveballs my way and my online presence has suffered. But for the foreseeable future, I have an abundance of free time and looking to get back to some collaborative writing. I like to have OOC chatter both regarding the story, ideas, characters, etc.. as well as about random everyday things. I am flirtatious and like to know that my writing has an effect on my partner, but this is far from necessary, so just be upfront about it and I'll respect boundaries. I find a role-play is much more enjoyable if my partner and I can talk and get to know one another, maybe even become online friends. Not required, but a huge plus if you do. Discussion about kinks and what is off limits would take place during the planning phase, though I tend to gravitate towards the darker/taboo scenarios.

I don't have any plots pre-planned out because I have found it better to build something together and can come up with ideas to bounce off my partner pretty quickly.

-Genres-
Fantasy (low/mid/high)
Medieval
Sci-Fi
Modern

-Plot Types-
Slice of life
Adventure
RPGish

These are my favorites but is not the only ones I am willing to do, just the ones I feel I am best at. I do not have a set plot/smut ratio as it all depends on both the story and many directions it can take, but there has to be a story involved. Would like to find a long-term partner as I have struggled with that in the past. I am ok with PMs or Threads, have done both. While I try not to use established systems, sometimes I do use dice rolls to determine outcomes (ex. walking through a forest and either you get attacked, find travelers, or go unimpeded on your journey). Find it can throw in some randomness to keep both of us on our feet.

Sure there is much more I am forgetting to include, but if anything strikes your interest or you have a hankering you would like to try, shoot me a message and it may pique my interest.

Last edited:
Back for another bump.

If we have talked and started working on an RP, I am sorry for the sporadic nature of my availability, but please reach out again. Schedule is set in stone for the next 3 months so I know when I am available for at least that time frame :)

Back
Top Bottom