Fx Male And Of Dreams She Remains

Into Dream Land You Will Fall
So here I go! From the deepest darkest places where depression resides climbs my need for something a bit...more.
More than just smut (sex can happen anywhere), more than just a power trip, and certainly more than the hum drum.
So please grab a chair as I paint the image of what I dream of.

About The Author
I have been role-playing for 21 years. Before you think I am ancient I was 10 when I got my start. In the magical land of AOL where Blood Sake and warriors of all kinds roamed.
Now that I am older I have found exactly where I like to be, in the lap of a Dominant being doted upon.
So, yes that means I am a submissive.
In my case the word is not a synonymy for defenseless wilting flower.
Expect a girl with bite, one who will sooner tie her hair back and throw down than hide behind your highlander's kilt.
That being said! I think we can move forward to the.....

Yes Please
Manly Dominant Men- I love a man who can manage the line between a Master and a Daddy.
Height Difference- The girls will range from five foot to five foot two, this will not take much.
Clothed Sex- I love when a man can not wait long enough to take the clothing off.
Risk of getting caught-A taboo couple who run the risk of being found out is a yum.
Pregnancy-Ask about these plots because this is specific to plots.
Lactation-Own her everything, even the parts never meant to be yours.
Romance- I feel like this needs its own sub category to define what I mean soooo here goes!

Romance of My Dreams
1. The driving force which keeps even opposites rotating into the black hole together
2.Not mushy and whimpers with quivering lips ( I would die for Riley for any inside out fans)
3. The deep passionate kind of love that you only get once in a life.
4. I need to feel that going too high on a swing feeling in my gut to even open up sexually
5.It can not be forced or rushed! Let our people happen organically.

I am sure I have some more yes please items but there are just a few!

A Whole Lot Of NOPE
Wimpy men-I am fine with tormented souls, brooding, stoic, but never wimpy and whiners.
Bathroom stuff- Nope for 500 please Alec.
Abuse- I will never be okay with abuse. Dominance does not equal abuse.
Bimbos/Mindless sex toys- I like to play a thinking breathing woman.girl who can say no.
Rape-I am alright in some cases but I would need to REALLY know you well and trust you. This would also need to turn into something more.

Themse and Pairings (Ask for Plots)
Cops- Dear GOD give me a man in uniform. I love everything about them.
Military Man x Civilian/ Old flame/ medical staff- Read above...YUM.
Student x Teacher- Happy to play either but you will be the pursuing party.
Exchange student x House parent (single)- Happy to play either but will not be the one who pursues.
Vampire x Human- Yep I know...Cliche but I love Lestat from Queen of the Damned
Earth bound Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Dream world man x Woman trapped between the existence of two worlds
A knight lost in time- Self explanatory but the guy is in the modern world.
Story book man- Her Romance novel comes to life!

And I am always open to new ideas! I hope to speak with you soon!​

Last edited:
I am looking for that Cinderella slipper partner. It is a hard find but I am hopeful that someone will find me and be the partner/partners I always dreamed of.

Home sick day number two! Free to play! I am looking for someone who can offer more back and forth today.

I would love to start a roleplay and it go on today. I have off and I'm boored!!!! COME SAVE ME!

Back
Top Bottom