Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Cuntboy sub wants to break some taboos (UPDATE: 9/14/2019)

Le Bel Inconnu

The Fair Unknown
This is my first-ever ad thread, so please be gentle with me. (Or don't; sometimes I like it rough.) I'm not looking for anything super complicated or story-heavy. I just want to play a submissive cuntboy opposite a penis-having character - whether that be a cis man, a futa, a trans woman, a tentacle monster, whatever. I prefer high fantasy or sci-fi, but I can be convinced to go more mundane if you prefer. I also have a love for weird/taboo kinks, so if you can fulfill those desires for me, I will probably want to be your best friend.

I'm still working on my f-list (I just lost all the settings because the site logged me out) so for right now, here are a few kinks and limits to start with:

K I N K S
  • Master/slave
  • Begging (to be fucked, to cum, etc)
  • Tentacles
  • Aliens
  • Brainwashing, hypno, being fucked mindless
  • Dirty talk
  • Rough fucking
  • Drool
  • Ahegao
  • Seizure sex (I know, this is a weird one)
  • Incest or faux-incest
  • Bondage
  • Electro play
  • Anal
  • Multiple sets of genitals
  • Mindflayers (CRAVING!!)
L I M I T S
  • Feet
  • Scat
  • Vomit
  • Teeth play
  • Violent rape
  • Bloodplay
  • Breeding and pregnancy (oviposition is okay sometimes)
  • Snowballing
  • Ingesting urine
  • Macro/micro and inflation
  • Vore
  • Transformation
  • Harems
G E N R E S
  • Modern fantasy
  • High fantasy / D&D-esque
  • Sci-fi
  • Outer space
  • Ask me for others
If you aren't sure about a kink or limit, please ask. The worst I can do is say no, and we can either look for something else to play, or part on good terms with no one the worse for wear. Some other odds and ends you should know about roleplaying with me are as follows:
  • I prefer to play privately, either via PM or private thread. I will not go off-site. That includes Discord.
  • Please contact me OOC. It weirds me out when someone messages me as if they're already in-character.
  • Don't control my character's actions, thoughts, or feelings. You can give commands or suggestions, but my character's reactions to such things are up to me.
  • Don't nag me for replies. I'm super busy IRL, so I won't always be able to respond quickly. If I'm online but not acknowledging you, that probably means I'm mobile and just lurking.
  • If you want to quit our RP and start something brand new (or just quit altogether), I'm totally cool with that. Just let me know.
  • I don't have plots pre-made (yet). I would rather come up with something together, or maybe hear about the things you'd like to do if you have something already in mind.
I'll probably be adding to all three of these lists over time, so maybe check back here and there. Please don't be afraid to ask me questions, either. I may be an anxious little gopher, but I'm really nice and I love talking to people who are also nice to me. Ttfn. đź’•

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom