Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A Silent Search

Well Spoken Silence

Super-Earth
A Silent Search

Hello there, whoever it is that just stumbled in!

If you're looking for a partner who likes writing snarky characters with agency in a fantasy/sci-fi/super hero setting, writes multiple paragraphs, and plays switches/subs with personalities outside of doting pushovers, then congrats! You might find something here you like. If you're looking for someone likes playing modern slice of life, will write one-liners, or who's primarily a dom, I'm afraid the only thing I can offer you is my condolences. If you're looking for the emergency exit, it's down the hall to the left.

So, introductions. My name is Well Spoken Silence. You can call me Well, or Silence, or Spoken. I mean, that last one's kinda weird, but hey, you do you. I'm not really sure what else is that interesting to put in here, so if you think of something you wanna ask go for it. Given my job, there are days I just won't be able to get a reply up. I'm aim for one every couple days, with 1-2 posts on my days off. What I lack in consistency I make up in communication however. I'll let you know when I'm unable to reply, that way you know what's going on.

What I Offer You
  • Experience - I've been writing in text RP's for about eight years, so I promise I know at least the basics. I won't put words or reactions into your character's mouths, I won't make you run the world by yourself, and I'll always give you enough to work with. Also, if you defeat me I'll drop at least a level's worth of XP. That's gotta count for something, right?

• Flexibility - When it comes to plot and character creation, I'm pretty easygoing. You got a character you wanna play? Go for it! Got a pic you want me to use for my character? 9 times out of 10 I'll take it. You want our story to have a specific arc, introduce a specific character, or go after a specific McGuffin? Let's make it happen. I understand how hard it can be to find a partner at times, so if we got the same likes I'm willing to put in the work so we both end up happy. Just don't ask me to touch my toes, unless you want a good laugh.

• Patience - I get it, real life comes first. As much as I'd love for posts to flow like water, sometimes the world is determined to prevent that. If you start an RP with me and make me wait for posts, I'm fine with that. If you have to leave for two weeks for a vacation or to dodge a hitman, I'll wait until the dust settles. Just keep me updated with what happens.

• Character - My characters will always have a personality. Unless I'm asked for something different, expect them to be sarcastic, irreverent smart-asses. They will always have some kind of goal, and will actively work to achieve it.

• Multi-paragraph posts - I typically write 4 or so paragraphs, more if I think the story needs it. I know that sometimes only a few paragraphs are needed, especially when characters are bantering, and during that time I'll make things shorter to keep the pace up. Otherwise, expect a nice amount of text to greet you every time I write.

• World-building - I love crafting worlds and characters. If you want to make a long-term, fully fleshed out city or realm, I'm willing to be right there with you writing up something we can truly explore. Even in a story that is less story driven, I'll at least write up the background elements needed to help ground the plot.

• Smut/Plot Ratio - I'm pretty flexible with this honestly. There are some days where I want to write some eloquent prose about the grand and nuanced journey our characters are undertaking, and other times I wanna watch two people bang. The balance is up to you, but know that I do want both in my story. If we're going with a more plot-focused game, then I want the chance for smut to show up, even if we have to wait for it to appear organically. And if we decide we want to make some kinky stuff, I want some background as to why we're in this situation. In general, I'm fine with a 50/50 split, but I'm willing to do 25/75 one way or another.

• Switch/Sub - The characters I play are either sexually switches or subs, with my personal preference being to bratty/reluctant subs. Unless asked for otherwise, they won't quietly take whatever YC gives, both in and out of the bedroom. Post-wise, I'll move the story along when I can, and provide plenty of juicy description when I can't. I know M subs have a bit of a bad rep, so if you're skeptical ask for a writing sample, and hopefully that'll convince you I can back up what I'm saying.

The only time I'd be ok with domming full time would be if you played two characters, one sub, one dom.
List of Likes
Yes
  • Playing the Sub/Switch
  • MxF
  • MxFuta
  • Characters using powers during intimacy
  • Humiliation, private or public (receiving)
  • SPH
  • Having embarrassing/lewd things written on MC
  • Exhibitionism
  • Name-calling, teasing or otherwise
  • Being made to do demeaning tasks
  • Rough sex
  • Light pain
  • Pain mixed with pleasure
  • Licking
  • Bondage
  • Gags
  • Tease and denial
  • Frustration
  • Begging
  • Pegging
  • Strap-ons
  • Tentacles/Tendrils
Maybe
  • Humiliation (giving)
  • Pain
  • Playing against anthros
  • Playing against feral monsters/aliens
  • Forced Bi
  • Multiple Partners
  • Cum play
  • Anything not in my no's. Ask and you'll find out.
No
  • Solely playing the Dom
  • Breaking site rules
  • Incest
  • Toilet stuff
  • Extreme gore
  • Pregnancy
Prompts, Ideas, and Pairings
Fully Fleshed Ideas
Fantasy, Summoner x Demon

The City of Morngard is often called the Gem of the North, and it's not hard to see why. Between its zealously anti-magic Inquisition rooting out mages and monsters and its high walls and well guarded streets watching for more mundane evils, the Baron prides himself for ruling over a place for mortals to hide from the evils of the world. Behind the carefully crafted facade of happy normal people living happy normal lives, there are mages who've managed to stay hidden from the Inquisition. After all, all common folk knew the healing power of a potion, even if they didn't always trust the brewer, and were willing to help hide the few mages they trusted.

Why mages even bothered staying in a place out to kill them varied for person to person. For my character, it was his inability to turn his back on the people. He was an orphan, and he would've died hungry in a gutter if it weren't for the kindness of two elderly folk who took him in and raised him. On their deathbed, he swore he'd repay the people the Morngard the same kindness he was shown, even if it cost him his life.

And it very nearly did. While delivering potions, he was stopped by a patrol of the city guard, who searched his sack and found the contraband. While my character tried to fight, he was quickly overwhelmed and delivered to an Inquisition jail cell. Faced with torture and possibly execution, my character did the only thing he could. He summoned a demon, offering his servitude if he could be saved from his fate. Enter your character.

The roleplay would involve their breakout, before hiding out in an abandoned manor house MC has been using to hide from the Baron and his men. Here, he asks the demon for aid to free the city he loves, and is prepared to pay any price for its freedom. The RP would likely flip between missions to turn the city against the Baron and the demon getting her payment.
Fantasy, Monster Hunter x Monster Hunter/Monster Hunter x Monster

The frontier lands of Ezgorath offers much to peasants looking to improve their lives. Colonies rule instead of nobility, allowing for greater freedom from oversight. The dense forests and untouched caves offer a wealth of natural resources for any willing to put in some hard work. However, this is far from paradise. Creatures roam the wilds, willing to put an end to anyone foolish enough to travel without protection. Sometimes, these beasts even target established settlements, hoping to end humanity's intrusions for good. The monster could be similar to monster girls (humanoid with features/powers of the creature they are), actual beasts, or a bit of both.

To combat this threat, the King ordered the creation of the Sentinels. Mages, knights, and rangers with alchemical enhancements and enchanted weapons, these warriors guard the frontier from attack. And now that the Kingdom is at war, it's up to the Sentinels to keep the peace.

MC is a monster hunter in training, who's backstory and characteristics can be determined later. He's learning the ropes from YC, an experienced hunter who's taken mine under your wing for reasons we can discuss later. The plot would follow MC learning the ways of a Sentinel, as well as uncovering and dealing with threats to the settlements in the area.

Alternatively, YC is a monster and mine is a monster hunter who has ended up in your possession. Perhaps YC defeated mine in battle, and now instead of killing him they keep him as a servant or pawn to strike at other monster clans or human villages. Perhaps YC cares about humans, and is willing to help MC so long as they stay in line.
Fantasy, Mage x Magical Creature

Magic is a great and terrible thing. For those with the aptitude, it imbues you with knowledge no mortal should naturally have. Through the arcane arts, mages can bring stone to life, turn lead to gold, and bend realty to their whim. Such power is rare though, for those born with the gift of magic may never learn to use it. Collections of this eldritch knowledge are rare, and often written in an ancient, maddening tongue. Even if one could find such a tome, a wrong translation could have disastrous consequences.

Still, the thirst for knowledge and power is too great for some to ignore. There is a legend that drives many a foolish mage to their death. They believe an ancient grimoire called the Arcanomicon holds secrets that would allow a mortal to transcend to a higher plane of being. From it, all other magic writings were transcribed, with the current tomes in existent being pages and chapters from this legendary manuscript. It was given as a gift to humanity, but when they proved too vain and arrogant to be worthy of such a prize, it was cast out of this realm.

MC is the next mage to be drawn in by this legend. A young but powerful mage, he believes that he has found where the Arcanomicon was sent. He creates a teleportation circle, and after days of channeling mana he's able to modify it to transport to a new reality. With a short ritual he succeeds, though he may have wished he hadn't.

MC now find himself in a new realm, populated by vampires, lycans, demons, and other monsters. Here, humans are treated as lesser beings or animals, used either as slaves or as food. Normally the monsters have to create their own portal to MC's realm and abduct humans themselves. But now, one has seemed to willingly stumble into their clutches. With no time to summon the mana needed to teleport home, MC is effectively stranded.

YC is the first creature mine meets, and in an attempt to survive he explains his quest and how he came to be here. From there it can go a few ways. YC could take pity on my or also be seeking the Arcanomicon, agreeing to help him if he proves his worth as a slave. Alternatively, YC doesn't care, and takes mine as a slave. He now has to find a way to escape and retrieve the Arcanomicon if it exists, or live his life as a lesser being.
Fantasy, Adventurer x Fantasy Race/Monster

With a burgeoning population and vast army, the Empire of Ezgorath is always looking for new lands to conquer. Natural resources are needed to sustain their way of life, and the colonies help thin out the crowded cities of this colossal nation. But with expansion comes conflict. Orc tribes, elven pacts, and monster clans often call these new lands home, and aren't too glad to see new faces taking their stuff. Wars were frequent then, and though the Empire could hold their own, it was hard to defend their colonies and expand at the same time.

Tired of conflict, the Empress called for a cease-fire to discuss the future of the outer realms. The other races shared her feelings, and agreed to meet and put a stop to the fighting. In the end, the Fellowship of the Frontier was formed. Comprised of a representative from the Empire as well as that land's various inhabitants, the Fellowship acted as the new authority of that land. They would come to the aid of whichever nation needed them, recruit unaffiliated members, and would do everything in their power to keep the peace.

Our story begins with the transfer of a new Imperial representative to the Angrammar Chapter of the Fellowship. The old representative has retired, citing the group's "non-serious, unvirtuous, and unprofessional behavior" as well as the lack of action as reasons for leaving. MC, the new representative, arrives at the Fellowship's headquarters to be greeted by YCs.

The story will follow MC's attempt to learn about the various races and cultures in the Fellowship. It would also include convincing other clans that haven't already joined to be a part of the group. As written, it was meant for a light-hearted harem RP, but it wouldn't take much to change both the tone and scope of the other characters
Fantasy, Adventurer x Any

There are a few details that can be shifted, but the core premise is the same. A labyrinth of some kind, be it a sprawling subterranean maze or magically tall tower, attracts adventurers far and wide with promises of wealth and powerful relics to be bestowed upon any who can reach them. Despite the sheer number of heroes who have raided the dungeon, none have managed to leave alive, no matter how prepared or well-trained they were.

The source of the hero's bane lies in the labyrinth's compartmental design. The dungeon is filled with locked rooms, which only open if their trial is completed. Sometimes, these are riddles, puzzles designed to ensure the travelers are more than brawny tomb raiders. Other times they are physical challenges, such as climbing sheer cliffs or diving into murky depths. There are also the rooms that contain an entire ecosystem, with the only goal being to explore it to find the next door.

But these room all have one thing in common: a guardian. Sometimes human, sometimes monstrous, the guardians have one goal: stop adventurers from advancing, by any means necessary. For some creatures, this means a violent fight to the bitter end, but others have found a more...enjoyable way to keep intruders from advancing. Still others have become tired of living in their rooms, and are willing to help the hero move to another room so long as they can follow them to a certain area of the maze.

The RP starts with my character entering the maze, and follows his journey room to room. YC would be the various guardian's of the rooms, who's temperament, monster type and trial can all be discussed before my character enters their room. If you want a main character at any time, you can even have a guardian become a permanent addition to MC party.
Sci-Fi, Stowaway x Pirate/Merc

Try as they might, the tyrannical Republic of Constellations cannot control the outer regions of their empire. Between megacorporations staging proxy wars over mineral deposits and crime syndicates running entire systems through bribes and corruption, the law is whatever the most powerful person says it is. Yet for some, life under a corporate overlord or mob boss is better than that of a fascist, and many try to escape to the frontier to start a new life.

One of the particularly powerful crime families, the Sokolovs, have attracted many the attention of many refugees, freelancers, and other unaffiliated parties under the promise of freedom, for a price. Unlike the corporations who blast anything strange that comes near their territory, or the warlords who make slaves out of those fleeing the Republic's regime, the Sokolovs welcome all with open arms, so long as they follow a few rules. Newcomers must swear their loyalty to the crime family, obey any and all orders, and give up a portion of all profits as tribute to the Sokolovs. But after an assassination attempt was made on the matriarch's life, another rule was established: no refugees will be allowed to enter the Sokolovs' home system on pain of death.

YC is a mercenary in service to the Sokolovs, on route to Tarsarus, one of the planets in Sokolov's' home system. You're smuggling a shipment of aliens from the various worlds of the Republic, to be sold to the various zoos, fighting pits and pleasure chambers of Tarsarus's capitol. It's taken months of calling in favors and staying one step ahead of anyone who may take your prize, and you're nearly home free when the ship's internal motion sensors go off. Worried about a possible intruder or creature breaking free, you take your weapon and investigate.

Eventually, you find MC, a human male tampering with one of the motion sensors in an attempt to deactivate it. From his uniform, it's clear he's from the Republic's engineering devision. MC argues for his life, claiming your last fight left your ship in critical condition, and without his aid everyone aboard your ship would have perished. In exchange for his life, he offering his services as an engineer for your ship. YC realizes you have MC's life in your hands. You explain how the Sokolov's will kill us if they find MC in his uniform, and your cargo is too valuable to change course. So if MC wants to live, he'll have to accept his life as your crewmate.

More story-centered plots can center around the two slowly coming to trust each other, eventually even taking on the dangers of the frontier. More smut based stories can exploit the vulnerable nature of MC, with him acting more of a slave than a full-fledged member of the crew.

Half-Baked Schemes

• Mage x Summoned Creature - Mage summons a powerful magical entity, but in order to use its power they must submit to some kind of task. Super bare bones, can be taken in a number of directions depending on desires of those involved.
  • Spy x Noble - MC is a spy sent to gather information about YC, a powerful sorceress and noble. He's undercover as a servant, and unbeknownst to him the Countess likes to toy with the help. A more story-heavy plot would include MC trying to stay undercover while also getting used to working for the enemy, while a more smut-heavy plot would include MC becoming the Countess's plaything.
  • Adventurer x Mage - MC is a knight sent to save YC from a mage's tower. Each floor is a new trap or monster that needs to be overcome. In a more story-heavy RP, YC can create an avatar that guides and fights with MC to overcome the challenges. In a more smut-heavy RP, the traps and trials have a sexual turn, requiring my knight to degrade himself to save the girl. As an added twist, YC secretly controls the creatures/traps of the tower, and uses this to toy with would-be heroes.
  • Adventurer x Monster/Fantasy Race/Adventurer - After a grueling trek, my character manages to get to the center of a labyrinth, gaining the treasure inside, only to find that they have no idea how to leave. Whilst wandering the center chamber, MC stumbles upon yours, who claims they know the way out. Whether YC is being truthful, or is just another guardian set on making sure none escape the maze is up to you
  • Assistant x Sorceress/Monsters - My character works as an assistant to a collector, either an intergalactic trophy keeper or a sorcerer cataloging the magical world. The owner of the collection has yet to see how many of these creatures interact with humans, and periodically traps MC with these lustful or dangerous beings to see what happens. You could play either the creatures or the owner.
  • Scientist x Experiment - MC character is a scientist who's been experimenting on an alien/android (YC). A breach in security causes YC to get loose, and due to it being much stronger than MC it assumes control of the lab. A more story-heavy plot would include the experiment wanting the scientist to teach it how to live a normal life, while a more smut-heavy plot would include MC being "experimented" on however YC sees fit.
  • Diplomat x Noble - My character is a diplomat sent to YC's world to learn about their culture and foster peace. What he doesn't know is he's been given as tribute to YC's technologically superior race, and as such can be treated however YC wants. A more story-heavy plot would include learning about these aliens or maybe dealing with a political conspiracy, while a more smut-heavy plot would include MC experience alien "hospitality"
  • Scientist x AI - I have two versions of an AI/experiment x human plot.
    • Version A has MC acts as a research assistant in a secret laboratory owned by an ambitious scientist, who is creating an AI with a combat focus modeled after a particularly strong alien race. One of MC's jobs is as a technician, keeping the android and AI equipment in working order. In addition to his other duties, MC is the unknowing lab rat for the scientist, who's studying the behavior of AI, including hunting and breeding. This can lead to a number of things happening, including an episodic plot featuring different "tests" or a budding relationship between the research assistant and AI, who eventually try to seek revenge on the scientist.
    • In Version B, MC, the scientist, wakes up and finds that the android/AI can now threaten its former master. Not content with killing him for the battery of tests he's done, she decides to run some tests of her own. These could be physical or sexual challenges, or even involve a larger laboratory filled with other experiments and scientists who don't know about MC's predicament yet.

Fandoms
Note that I play OC's only, as I don't want the pressure of playing the real deal. However,I don't mind playing OC's that are heavily inspired by canon characters, borrowing powers or personality.
Also note that I will play against either OC's or canonical characters in a canon world

Marvel Comics
DC Comics
Star Wars
The Witcher III
Destiny
Overwatch
Resident Evil: Village

Pairings (My character on the left)

Criminal x Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter x Criminal
Superhero x Super Villain
Super Villain x Superhero
Summoner x Demon
Mage x Familiar
Adventurer x Monster
Adventurer x Adventurer
Soldier x Alien
Scientist x Experiment
Experiment x Scientist
Apprentice x Master
Protagonist x Harem

And that's all for now! If anything interests you, please don't hesitate to let me know. Until then, see you around and happy writing!

Last edited:
Hope I can have the same persistence of the spider family that lives by the elevator. Their webs keep getting destroyed, and there they are, a few days later, chilling in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom