Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Roleplaying in "conversation"

HunterDI

Meteorite
Hi, fairly new here.
I am very interested in doing RPs where there is active and direct contact. Like a back and forth conversation. I like the dialogue and direct interaction you can have. I have noticed that this is not a very common RPing habit here. So i would like to ask: Am I looking in the wrong place here on this forum?

I also thought about making my own request thread but don't really know if any specific terminology exists for this type of roleplaying, so any tips are greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
Hunter

I much prefer chat RP, like you. It's possible to find, but rare. The forum thread won online RP Darwinism. Heh.

Just feature it prominently in your ad. Also, playing in PMs can be a compromise if your partner is frequent.

Also check out the group system ads. Some are on Discord. I haven't lucked out in any, but give em a shot.

Welcome Hunder DL! I see that you've already gotten your name out of the gray so I wont give you the welcoming information speech, but if you need any help feel free to ask!

As for making your own request thread, I find the best titles are ones that say exactly what you are looking for, so that others with your same interest can find you.

"Scifi Romance RP Request" works better than "Hunter DL's Request Thread" That change alone will help you find more partners, and faster. But as for your active back and forth RP, you'll probably mesh best with people who like to RP over chat such as on Discord. So I think having that in your request thread title PLUS going into detail inside your thread will help you find someone to do that with you no problem.

Maybe a title like "Seeking Partners for Fast Back and Forth ________ RP Over Discord"

Good luck, have fun, and welcome! :)

Back
Top Bottom