Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Searching for long, petplay based roleplays.

KirinKrave

Moon
Greetings,

I am looking for 2-4 paragraph per response roleplays with literate roleplayers. I love detail, dialogue, emotion, but I'm not perfect either. I like to consider myself a pretty decent writer, aside from sometimes overusing a couple of word choices now and then. Most likely my biggest fault is that I somewhat often forget to proof read before I send replies. I use exclusively my phone for roleplaying at the moment, so this can lead to some stupid auto correct errors, but I try not to let that happen. One other fault is I occasionally may forget what perspective I'm writing in, so if we do write together and I accidentally respond in the wrong perspective, please be patient with me and just remind me and I'll rewrite it.

I will do just about any genre, I'm currently looking more for fantasy, dystopian, and realistic modern day roleplays. I also like roleplaying on discord. Just ask and I'll let people message me there.

Currently VERY much craving some more extreme anal and anything forced. I'm in a very masochistic mood.

KINKS
The biggest thing to know about me is if it's going to involve petplay I'm most likely interested and the biggest turn off for me is degration. I love cnc and am really craving primal at the moment.

General pairings and setting ideas:

-Something on a pirate ship
-Anything in a DND adjacent world
-Dystopian

Plot starters:

GENERAL WANTS
I would really like to do something with a kidnapping or semi forced. I'm also wanting to really lean into the intimacy and soft moments. I want all of the cute, sweet loving and petting.

I have this thought for a demon prince who finds a barmaid one night while looking for some humans to toy with and finds himself unusually enchanted with her. Once he snaps himself out of it, he realizes that there should be no reason why he would be able to be so easily enamored with a human, and yet he cannot find any non-human characteristics in her, so he waits to find her alone and catches her, this time attempting to use magic to rip away whatever disguise she surely must be using. It takes an amount of magic he would almost never use on any one task, but when he's done it, she passes out and he finds himself left with a newly awakened half-angel. In this story I'm imagining that half-angels appear as human until a chosen heavenly partner comes to awaken them and give them their power. To prevent these halflings from going rogue with their new abilities, they are bound to whoever awakens them and cannot disobey any command given to them by this person.

In a certain fantasy setting I have imagined that many mystical creatures are able to take a human form, and among a pact of several different species and kingdoms, it was decided long ago that there would be one creature who would represent their pact generation after generation. There has only ever been one kirin in existence at a time. When one dies, a new one is found somewhere with seemingly no memory of where it came from. The kirin was chosen to keep the peace in these kingdoms. The previous kirin has died and now each of the allied kingdoms has sent out knights in search of the new one. YC would be a member of one of the groups not in the pact and would be the first to find her.

CLASS PET
You've been offered a position to teach a pet training class, or a bondage class, or something of that nature. The only problem is the position doesnt come with a pet to demonstrate on, you have to find one yourself and get it demo ready.

DADDY'S GIRL
You're an older or middle aged man who's hired a college girl to tend to your stables for you. Shes a wonder with the horses, but she doesnt seem to understand a dress code. Though she doesnt mean to be a distraction, her thoughtlessness is going to get her punished. Maybe she shouldnt be helping with your animals, maybe she should be one of them?

PET SHOW
In your community. There is a rather high stakes pet show, where the owner with the best trained pet can earn quite a pretty penny. You think it's about time you expanded your repituor into performance, but you'll need a pet first to be able to train and show off.

FAMILIAR
Every good witch and wizard needs a familiar, but no one ever said that familiar had to be an animal. You found this little human alone and vulnerable, and far to easily made into your compliant little familiar to help with spells.

DRUID
MC is a druid, young and part of a wandering, gypsy-like group. She has been traveling most of her life, her tribe keeps away from all others, seeking solitude and peace. When she is attacked, left wounded in the wilderness as her tribe moves on, ignorant as to her whereabouts.
YC finds her and lends her a helping hand and now she must choose between seeking out her tribe or moving on to a new life.

ROYAL PET
A prince's father has just died, and unless he gets married, the throne will be handed to his uncle. So, he gets an arranged marriage with woman from a country he's trying to form an alliance with. When she arrives, he is taking her on their wedding night only to find she wont totally submit. As a solution, they compromise that she'll submit to him if she can have a maiden also in their relationship who submits to both of them. This woman would sort of be the "pet".

F-list
Some of my main kinks:
-anal
-petplay
-speech restrictions
-nipple play
-impact play
-bondage
-toys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom