Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrong Door(Ghostxtiger and Fiye)

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
Sakura Muruyama wakes up from her alarm.With a deep groan she turns to her side,slamming the alarm then slowly sits up to do her daily morning ritual.Unlike regular girls her age who would fix up their hair and put on their uniforms sakura wrapped her chest in bandages to bind her chest and hide her curves.

Due to an error Sakura was sent to an all boys school.She didn't mind since she's more comfortable in a pair of pants and a jacket rather than a skirt.she grabbed her school bag and headed to the door to begin just another day of school.

And that would be something Alice Nephylys would be unaware of. The fact that a girl could be sent to an all boys school, and kept inside of it due to the fact that her entire outfit would make one believe they were a boy.

But, Alice would continue on through the school. Remaining hidden, the eyes of the men and boys around her keeping their attention away. Walking as if she were nothing but a ghost. She had a target in mind, and upon reaching the door of her suspected target, she couldn't help but smile. Raising a hand to knock at the door, only to find the boy already there. Standing before her, "Oh! Hello!" She responded, hoping he wouldn't be caught off guard by the appearance of a female before him, "I seem to have lost a small mouse. Would you mind if I were to look inside your room for it?"

Sakura jumped slightly, a shaded of crimson formed on her cheeks as she stared at the beautiful woman in front of her. Not only did she dressed like a boy. She had an attraction to girls and this one she was indeed attractied to. "I-I....uhhh...I...guh..."She stammered, unable to get any words out. She was never good at talking to cute girls."S-Sure"she manged to get out as she stepped aside to let the woman in.

"Thank you," She replied, giving the boy before her a small wink. Moving past the boy to venture inside the room. Taking a few steps here and there, noting what objects he had, trying to get a feel for this person. And when she was done, she moved back, holding her hands together, as if she had caught the small animal. A grin one her face while she moved up towards Sakura, "Thank you," She responded, and at once, opened her hands. A small hex shooting from her hands, landing on Sakura's forehead, and connecting the two together. It was something she had to do, in order to drain someone's essence and keep her alive for another good century or so.

"There, all done," She happily announced, her demonic features now beginning to show up in Sakura's sight.

Sakura blushed deeper from the woman's wink as she just watched her walk around the room. "You're wel-" she started to say when the woman opened her hands.Sakura's body tensed up,unable to move as she looked with a shocked expression at the woman who she realized, wasn't a woman at all"W-What's happening to me?" she thought as she felt her body becoming weaker.

"Oh, its nothing," Alice replied, reading the man's though. Grinning to herself as her tail made its way towards the man's crotch. Giving it a few pats before... ah. No, this couldn't be right... this boy.

A look of fright and disgust was on her face. Her eyes wide, irises bank as she seemed to retreat into her mind. What had she just done? She couldn't suck the essence out of women... there was no physical connection that allowed it. I mean, sure it was possible for feelings of love, affection, and the like to occur.

But really, had she sentenced herself to die with this girl?

"This is a dream...yeah...that's it" Sakura thought then blushed again when she saw that woman's...tail?....going in between her legs.She suddenly found herself able to move when the woman discovered her secret. Her legs buckled under her and she fell to her knees. "W-Who are....w-what are you? What do you want from me?" she said as she scooted away from the creature in front to her.

Yep, she wished it was a dream as well, but she couldn't help but let out a small sigh. Moving to a raise a hand to feel her forehead as she took a few steps closer towards the girl. Maybe... just maybe there was still hope somewhere. Maybe... yes, maybe she wasn't feeling things out right, "I'm Alice," She simply responded, moving to push the girl back. Away from the kneeling position and onto her back, where Alice's hands went to work on her pants, "I'm a succubi, and as you should know, I'm a tad hungry," And with that, she tore the girl's pants off. Looking at the pair of panties that held no bulge, "Damnit!" She cried, infuriated at her mistake, "Damnit damnit! I'm going to die now. Great!"

Sakura tired to fight off the demon but she quickly learned that she was no match for the creature. She was small for her age so she was easily pinned by the woman but she still struggled as she started removing her pants. "N-No stop, please don't" she said, getting scared at what the woman was going to do.She shut her eyes tight as a tear escaped then looked up with a confused look when the woman started yelling. "W-What are you.. talking about" she sniffed, still crying since she was obviously still terrified of the demon.

"Please what?" Alice whined, letting out a small sigh as her tail whipped around. Showcasing off her anger as her wings retracted. They held no purpose now, she didn't have to scare the poor thing, "So, apparently I've gotten caught in some kind of trap. Hum... I wonder if I can change things around," She thought, moving up just a bit closer to the girl. Sniffing her cheek, trying to figure out a possible plan, "Perhaps, there is hope still,"

Sakura just sobbed as she laid under the creature. She couldn't believe what was happening. She was expecting a normal day of not paying attention in class and chatting with her friends. Not crying on the floor with a succubi on top of her. She flinched when the demon sniffed her cheek. "What...what do you mean" she said as she looked up teary eyed at the woman.

Back
Top Bottom