Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Meet & Greet That Changes Her Life (Usani x chris.hoff0111)

Usani_Chu

Star
What Bridgett Mae looks like:
a7ea3cfcb52b54fa3ff04ab33423e0ca.jpg

What she's wearing for day 1 of the Con:
SEXY-CLUB-OUTFITS-FOR-A-NIGHT-OUT-397864948319385102.jpg

Bridgett Mae was pacing around in her wheelchair around her hotel room. She was a bit of a nervous wreck because she was about to meet one of her favorite actors and he was now on one of her favorite tv shows, The Walking Dead as the charming, sadistic, funny but asshole like, Negan. As she was finishing up getting dressed she grabbed her makeup bag and rolled into the bathroom and fixed up her face, she refused to meet him without her face on. She was a bit self conscious about her body due to the fact that she had Spina bifida and couldn't walk at all so her face was the one thing she made sure to keep up so no one noticed her biggest flaw.​
As she finished up getting ready there was a knock at her door. She had a very close friend that actually lived next door to her. Her friend was an RN so her insurance was willing to pay her to become her caretaker after her last one was fire about 2 years ago and Bridgett wouldn't have had it any other way. So, she managed to convince Leighanne to tag along since there were a couple of actors that Leigh would wanna meet herself. "Come on girl, I KNOW you're ready to meet Daddy Dean Morgan!" Leigh said muffled by the door with a laugh. Bridgett just smiled and rolled her eyes, "Good thing I'm not the only one that calls him that or I'd be reeeeally embarrassed right now if someone heard you, Leigh!" She said as she went back to the bathroom as Leighanne walked in. Leighanne had been close friends for about 5 years since Bridgett moved to downtown LA next door to her. Leigh was about 10 years older then her so that made Bridgett 31 which she just had her 31st birthday about 2 weeks ago so since Leigh couldn't get her anything she agreed to buy their passes and make them VIP, she even bought their photo ops for each actor. With the money Leigh was paid from Bridgett's insurance she made pretty good money, hell she would've been her care taker for free if she could help it but everyone's gotta pay to live, especially in LA. Luckily the Walker Stalker was in Anaheim California so that made the trip for them all the more simpler and cheaper.​
Leigh smiled at her friend as she sat on the edge of her bed and waited. "Need me to do anything while you finish up?" Bridgett then nodded, "Um, yeah actually that'll help us get out the door faster! Can you grab that small purple backpack, it's got all my con stuff. Like stuff I want signed, my phone and the con program and some snacks." Leighanne nodded as she got up and grabbed the backpack that was on the dresser. She saw a pair of black suede boots by the bed, "These the shoes you're wearing too?" Bridgett finally finished then wheeled out into the bedroom, "Yup! Now I just need help slipping those on and we'll be good to go!" she grinned excitedly. Leigheanne nodded with a smile as she sat the bag on the bed then crouched down to help Bridgett with her shoes. Luckily Bridgett was able to get a handicap accessible room including lower bed that had special accommodating handles to help Bridgett get into bed so luckily when it came to all that and bathing and whatnot she was good to go and even brought her reacher with her for getting dressed, sadly the shoes were trickier. Once her shoes were put on Leigh grabbed the bag then placed it on the back of Bridgett's chair. Bridgett wheeled to the door and grabbed her VIP pass then placed it around her neck as she backed up when Leigheanne began opening the door and Bridgett finally wheeled out. Soon they were both off down the hall and to the elevator, luckily the con was across the bridge from the hotel so it was literally under a 2 minute walking distance.​
Once they got to the convention center Bridgett could feel her pulse and heart beat picking up. Leighanne noticed and placed her hand on her shoulder, she knew Bridgett had a rough time with large crowds, she leaned in and whispered, "It'll be okay, that's why I'm here remember? And just think the second you see Jeffrey you know you'll tune the entire con out and just see him." she winked as Bridgett smiled a little and blushed as she slowly calmed down her breathing.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom