Just InCase you were interested...(NSFW)

LizBound

Planetoid
See what I did there?

I love the work of Incase. Alfie, Puazi etc. So i thought I would post up some picture prompts that I find very arousing and see if anyone would like to brainstorm an RP based aorund one or more of them.

These are just images, I'm looking for someone who can add ccontext.

Abduction - who doesn;t like to be kidnapped now and again.
Bondage - ropes, straps, belts, cuffs, leather, rubber, gags, blondfolds. It's all good!
Dressed up sex - stockings, lingerie, costumes, uniforms. Anything but totally naked. I'm not a fan of just skin on skin. Lingerie looks sexy for a reason! Let me keep some on.
Coercion- forced orgasm, orgasm control, forced dressing, blackmail, threats. make me do what you wnat because I have to, not because I want to. Noncon/dubcon/reluctant - I'm not going to be anyone's willing little sub!
Eroticism - sexy is fun. I prefer a partner who knows how to make a woman scream in the good way!
Literate - I'm not perfect. I make typoes and SPaG errors, but if we both try our best to minimise, I'll be happy.
Multi-para - I can write quite long posts. (se ebelow) but anything from 2-3 to many paras is fine.
Sex - yes please, and anything goes. V,O,A, DP, TP gang bangs.
Traps/tricks/sneakiness - if you are not into the direct appraoch, sneak up on me, Trick me, prank me, lyure me in then spring the trap!

Dislikes
Not a huge fan of fandom stuf unless its more literary like Harry potter or something like that.
Celebrities - prefer original characters.
Poo/pee/blood
Vore
Gore
Unrealistic bodies - huge boobs etc.
being overweight - I prefer some curves
Choking/throat fucking - not nice... feels awful.. generlaly makes me want to vomit. Not very sexy.
little kids
pregnancy - I will never undertsand why people think that could be sexy...

Now for the images

MC = girl on the right... what's the story here?
Does not have to be Anna, but clearly a spoiled rich kid.
I'd prefer if the classy professional woman didn't choose to be here... she's having to do this as punishment?
Oh dear, looks like she made a spell fumble..
Teacher blackmail? could be...
Soo hot... so much sexiness here...
How did she end up like this?
How did the priest get her to do this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom