Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Castle has fallen

Cerberus

Pulsar
The Castle walls rocked as the cannons blasted at the invading army. "Princess, we must get you to safety. We cannot hold them out for very much long and you need to get to safety." The princess's Top security member told her. "We'll hold them off as long as we can for you to get away. We'll do what we can to save this city but right now you need to get out of here." He looked around keeping his hand near his sword as the walls shook from the cannon blasts. "Now if you will we must get you out of here." The cannons kept firing into the castle city's outer walls. A horseman stood ontop of the hill overlooking the city. he patted his horse before nodding. "Soon this country will be mine." He laughed abit and looked over at the cannons. "Concentrate your firepower on the single point and that will make the wall crumble and allow our men to get inside!"

She had heard the tales of war from the men before, but she had never expected it to actually happen to her own kingdom. She looked fearfully at the man standing before her and nodded, grabbing her coat she pulled it on, fastening the hood over her head as she followed her guard to the stairwell where she would be forced to make her escape. It was the only place where they couldn't see any of the enemy in a close proximity. "Goodbye" she said softly before giving the older man a kiss on the cheek. Her bright blue eyes steeled over as she took a deep breath and ran down the stairs out of the castle. She couldn't rely on any of the guards tonight. They needed to stay with the castle. She would be fine on her own.

The guard quickly drew his sword as he heard that enemy soldiers had begun to breach the city walls and were heading to the castle. "I just hope you stay safe." Meanwhile the prince of Estovakia watched as his forces made quick work of the defenses. "all to easy. I want prisoners, round up all those who you can." The 2nd in command nodded and gave the orders. "Good I ride to the castle." without a word Prince Toscha rode off to the castle. The guard stood his ground as the walls were breached and the Estovokian forces made their way into the castle. He lunged at them to keep them from heading after the princess. "I cannot allow you to go any further." He kept pushing them back, taking many stab wounds to his own body but he would do as much as he could to buy the princess as much time as she needed to get clear.

Back
Top Bottom