Fx Male ❤ Sexi's Lil TF Secrets ❤

Hello!

I am a lover of TF, particularly of my female character being transformed by a male character. How? It rarely matters, be it magical pregnancy, nano-bot science, a potion or two slipped in her food, I enjoy it all!
Kink wise this lil F-list covers pretty much all of it but so long as it isn't meant for a toilet, vore, has me amputated or harmed seriously, or a literal animal doing stuff in me, I am game! I am pretty flexible currently on my needs though I have some basic plots outlined for ideas but first things you need to know!
  • Lots of long paragraphs make it hard for me to read because of my meds and mental illnesses. Anything more than 5 paragraphs is hard on me since I will get lost. I am not your partner if that is your expectations, nor is a continuous, running single paragraph. Please don't! I need places I can pause and be able to read past
  • I do not do many fandom things
  • I will not do anything that ends in me or another character dying as the whole purpose of the rp smut
  • I will not do FxF. Do not ask, this is very firm
  • READ MY F-LIST CAREFULLY! NO CATAGORY ARE HARD NO AND I WILL NOT DISCUSS TOPICS IF YOU INITIALLY BEGIN WITH THEM OR ASK FOR THOSE TOPICS LATER INTO DISCUSSIONS.
    Plots

Scientific Sacrifice
The government is calling for females on campus to participate in a study about stress in college. They get free tuition, housing, and a monthly food/fun budget in exchange for living in a dorm rigged with cameras everywhere and special phones to monitor their activity, with no fear of any arrest for any illegal activities they do during the study short of physical harm or theft in excess of $1000/month, in hopes to get as realistic a study as possible.
The girls are all unaware this is a set up, and instead they are apart of a study that involved the bribing of government and so many others to change them to the desires of buyers across the world who bid on each individual, except for one or two that are getting 'special attention' by the scientist in charge their 'landlord' to make his dream
AKA let there be a dorm full of transformation

A Lil Bitch (Doggirl TF)

She is a real bitch, in and out of work. A truly ruthless, cutthroat bitch that has many connections, enemies, and far less people she trusts, much less is friends with. She gets on the wrong side of someone (perhaps a co-worker or the barista she goes to three times a day), and takes it on themselves to take her down a level, and on her knees as what she hates; those submissive lil bimbos that love their hubbies and making them happy. (would enjoy this as making her a Neko dog but major part is making her a bimbo)

Binding Accidents

MC is a witch in university, specializing in a Potions Mastery with her thesis on a flexible potion for binding with hopes of helping criminals once out by giving them an 'owner' so to speak, someone who can help their recovery. She is a stick in her Professor's ass as a know-it-all and he really would prefer her out of his hair, especially when she flaunts that body shamelessly to get what she wants. An experiment goes bad when a bad batch of ingredients is switched with the right one and an explosion occurs...binding her will, mind, and body to HIS magic! Oh the tables have turned with him gaining such an interesting thing to test..

Make Her Purr (Catgirl TF)

The next door neighbour is an aggravatingly beautiful law student with no interest in YC. She is nearly perfect except for a few less human things YC wants, after all she could be a perfect pet. She just needs to be a little cattier...a little bustier..and maybe make that cream she will soon love herself.

King’s Consorts (Various TF possibilities in Modern magical world)

A new proclamation is spring up across the modern world; the ruler of a small, rich kingdom is looking for consorts to the king. The only catch? The competition will have you come out different than you came in as you’re twisted to his desires each round..

You’re a Cow! (Cowgirl TF)

The hucow is considered one of the best inventions of humanity; solving a crisis from lack of milk producing livestock and humans lowering fertility. But how did it get invented?
Well a college girl pissed off her professor so he decided to use her for his own means..the serum was originally just to make her bustier and sluttier afterall..

These are just a couple kinky things I have come up with. Smut is fairly prominent in them (obviously lol) but I can do closer to 50-50 depending on the line.

Feel free to hit me with your own ideas too! These plot suggestions are very flexible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom