Fx Any Would anyone like to RP with a submissive futa?

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
Hallo, I'm surprisingly still alive :3 I dunno why I really needed to say that since this thread should make it obvious but anyways-

I honestly don't have very many ideas for a plot, but I usually like to figure that out with my RP partners anyway :3 the pairings I'm fine with for this case are female x futa, futa x futa and male x futa. The only condition I really have is that I'm playing as the submissive in the RP, so I'm sorry if you'd prefer a dom but that's not exactly in my comfort zone.

My genre preference is fantasy, but I'm fine with modern or modern with some hints of fantasy.

My kinks are: pet play, master x slave, passionate/rough sex, public sex, teasing, ddlg/mmlg, collars, clothed sex, humping/grinding, and if it's what you're into I also like diapers and watersports.
My no's are: Scat, vore, blood, rape, violence and abuse.

Also if you'd like to see mah kinks in more depth here's my F-list: F-list - Warning

Mah Discord is Assassinkitty018#6633 if anyone would prefer that, but just to let everyone know that I have school so I might take a while to reply. That and I'm very easily distracted X3 but I promise I won't ghost anyone, if I disappear it's most likely because I thought I replied but I really didn't ^^'

Back
Top Bottom