Fx Male Searching for that Longterm!

StephanaCirasse

Banned
Banished
Hello! And thank you for stumbling across this little part of the vast internet!

I would like to first state that this is probably gonna be a little short as I get it all together, but it will provide some basics that maybe we can mold together into some fun stories. With that being said I am really looking for longer term and nothing on the shorter side, there can be smuttiness to the story but it has to make sense. To me if there is to much I'll quickly get bored with it, but a deep story? I'll never bore of that!

I am open to all settings with the favorites being fantasy, sci-fi, and modern... Though that is most of them in a nutshell. I have to say though if it is modern than it would be fun to make it our own modern universe, add fantasy races, maybe a little ahead in the technology realm, not just plain modern. I am also open to most kinks except hardcore ones like bathroom play, vomit, death, torture, bdsm. I'm not into those at all, the story can have that just don't sexually torture my character.

On that note! My character is my own, and yours is yours. If you want something to happen in our story just ask! Most of the time I'll say yes, but I don't like it when people make my characters decisions or feelings up for me. I won't do that to your character!

And on a last note when it comes to face claims I can do drawn or real images, but I prefer real images for my characters.

Sci-Fi!
Large and open ended where we can create our own stories! Something akin to Mass Effect? Maybe even Andromeda and the trials and tribulations of colonizing new worlds? Sounds fun to me! Or trying to surviving places similar to a Warhammer hive city or world? Interesting none the less! Lets see what we could do.

Fantasy
Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and so many others! We can even create our own world here as well and set off on adventure! Lets toss it all in there and shake it around and see what comes out the other side, I am willing to playing a party with this one, as it can add new angles to our adventures. Open to beastier things here as well, just ask about it!

Modern
Anything from cheating spouses, to simple but intimate young lovers and their life together, to whatever else we can think of. Mostly I am open, pick a setting and lets see what sticks to the wall and we can have some fun with.

Last edited:
Bump, forgot to add this earlier! Looking to play an older woman. Late 30s early 40s against anyone. Older or younger.

Bump! Looking for something supernatural. Maybe MC buys a haunted house and the ghosts take advantage? Lets have some ghoulish fun!

Back
Top Bottom