Come play! NEW PLOTS

Goldieee

Moon
About Me!!

Hey guys… If you haven't seen my introduction thread then it might be worth it to read this section, to see if we would get along as roleplay partners. I do believe it's hard to roleplay with someone I don't like or somebody who is not willing to adapt to new things. (Actually do me a favor, if you do not plan on being flexible in terms of plot and preferences, then don't message me. Save me the rejection.) Anyways, onto the important things.

The first thing you need to know is that I am 24 y/o and I am in school for the next 10 months to become an esthetician. I already do make-up and other things involved in fashion, but I am telling you this so you can understand my schedule. I am usually only available at night for roleplaying, but this week has turned into an off week due to personal reasons.

The second thing is that I am very friendly unless you give me a reason not to. I am straightforward and will mention when something doesn't work out for me. While it's important that you are happy with the plot, I also have to be happy otherwise the do won't work. I'll grow bored and most likely end it.

The third thing is that I consider myself a literate roleplayer. I've been a writer my whole life and strive to always get better so I love when my roleplay partner can be constructive when it comes to my mistakes. I love creating relatable, realistic characters and realistic worlds to match. My favorite roleplay genres include:

• Medieval.
  • Supernatural/fantasy.
  • Thriller/horror.
  • Fantasy.
  • Espionage.
  • Realistic life.

Now… below, you'll find a list of pairings that I enjoy.

All things in bold are pairings I will not be accepting.

Pairings and kinks:

If you are looking for a plot that just focuses on smut, I am open to that. Just pm me with your ideas and we will discuss further. :) .

Medieval:
  • King x Enemy queen.
  • Queen/princess x farmers boy
  • Queen/princess x Viking leader.
  • Bandit/viking x kidnapped princess/prince
  • High priest(ess) x commoner.
  • King/queen x commoner.
  • Queen x knight.
  • Forced marriage between warring countries.

Supernatural/fantasy:
  • Vampire x Priest (ess).
  • Vampire x human.
  • Demon x human.
  • Demon x summoner.
  • God(dess) x sacrifice.
  • Werewolf x human.
  • Faerie x Vampire
  • Faerie x Human
  • Vampire x Angel.
  • Monster x human.
  • Witch x human
  • Witch x witch hunter.
  • Witch x spirit
Thriller/horror:
  • Serial killer x obsession.
  • Kidnapper x kidnapped.
  • Lost on an island.
  • Cult member x new cult member.
Espionage:
  • Spy x target.
  • Undercover cop x crime leader.
  • Crime leader x Chief of police.
Realistic life:
  • Gang member x regular citizen.
  • Gang leader x newbie.
  • Doctor x patient
  • Professor x guest speaker
  • Professor x graduating student
  • Famous model x manager.
  • Famous model x photographer.
  • Wealthy boss x poor worker.
  • Boss x secretary.

These are my pairing interests right now. I'm open to much more.

Well… if you want to know my kinks/ want to rp with me, let me know!

Plots !!!!

Princess x Viking leader:
After her castle is taken over by Vikings, a young princess is given a choice to marry a ruthless and wild viking leader, or watch her family die and be thrown to the wolves. She agrees to marry him and he takes her onto the first boat back to his homeland, far away from everything she has ever known and much colder.

Professor x Graduating student:
A university graduate is invited to a staff held graduating party that has been planned at his professors home. Once there, he learns that she has a six year old son and has been abandoned by the father, but she still has her sister watch her son while she works. At the party, he finds himself more and more attracted to the strong willed mother and by the end of the night, after a few drinks he starts flirting with her. She goes into the kitchen to replenish some of the refreshments, and he follows her. What will happen if she lets him kiss her?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom