Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chastity Husband - Hotwifing (MxFxM NSFW Interest Check)

Cartel

Moon
Greetings,

Just a concept right now. Also, very new to this website. Searching for a female to be my character's romantically involved wife. She will be promiscuous with other men.

Hoping, so that this isn't a bust, to find a female first willing to play the wife. Then looking for the other male partner(s).

I'm going to keep this short to generate interest and below will be my proposal. That being said, I need to see what the female character's kinks are before actively seeking males to accompany her.

My character is a rich powerful man, he has a fetish for tease and denial. His wife, an attractive young adult woman is concerned that her husband isn't happy with their sex life. My character proposes that he is to be locked in a chastity device and he will encourage her to have intercourse with other men. She is worried he will not have any form of release, but he assures her some pegging will suffice.

Rough, I know. But hopefully with questions, comments and concerns I can edit this to be more clear.

Thank you,

Cartel

P.S. Please feel free to message me directly with any questions, comments or concerns.

Back
Top Bottom