Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Group Role Play

Cartel

Moon
Hello,

So here is the situation. I have a male character. My male character is searching for a female character as well as one or more male characters to have a specific role play. It would be NSFW. Number one, where would I post this looking for role play ad. Number two, is the role play allowed to take place in public forums if it is obviously NSFW. Number three, when I get full privileges does the chat messages feature have the ability to send messages with more then one other person, like say for example a group of three or whatever.

Thank you,

The Cartel

EDIT: Note: Changed prefix accidentally originally made it a Suggestion, now is corrected to be a Question.

You could post that request in either the RP Requests by Males Section or the Group RP Requests forums. You could RP it out in the Group RP's area, yes they are allowed to be public, this is an adult RPing site. You can also use PMs to RP privately and yes, you can add more people to a private PM.

This might be a newbie question but what's the difference between system and freeform groups?

Edit: I looked them up but I am still a bit confused.

To be honest Im not 100% sure, but Im pretty sure the difference is that in system RP's, more structure/rules are expected. Its basically like long-distance table-top rping where there's a set order of who goes when, and other rules such as those that would be in place in games such as DnD. Such as dice rolling to see if an action is successful, ect. Just my assumptions, though. Hopefully someone else can chime in with a sure answer.

System roleplays rely on an existing or created system to provide underlying mechanics for the way the narrative plays out. Not just D&D, but FATE, Pathfinder, or even just a silly system you make yourself.
Group RP is just RP in a group, generally pre-determined before the roleplay actual starts.
Open roleplay is drop-in/drop-out as desired.

Back
Top Bottom