Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Good places for anime face claims?

Jacob99

Moon
I have been roleplaying for a while and I've never really been that good at finding face claims. I was wondering if anyone could point me to a website where I could find some. Thanks!

You can also use Gelbooru, which is a tag based image site where you can use tags like 'Blonde_Hair' 'large_breasts' '-pubic_hair' to look for image that would contain those characteristics in them.

Worth noting though that Gelbooru blocks direct links to images, so you have to use the link to the page where the picture is, rather than the image URL. Took me longer than I'm proud of to work that out.

Or if you really do want a direct image link, then use google to 'search for image' and then hopefully find it re-uploaded to a site that does not block it.

Worth noting though that Gelbooru blocks direct links to images, so you have to use the link to the page where the picture is, rather than the image URL. Took me longer than I'm proud of to work that out.

Or if you really do want a direct image link, then use google to 'search for image' and then hopefully find it re-uploaded to a site that does not block it.

For Gelbooru links I usually do something like this

Name: Jane Smith
Character Appearance (NSFW)

Now you have a good link for your characters appearance. If you want a direct image you can always download the image and upload it to a website like imgur or something like it. Then use the image link from there.

Safebooru - Anime picture search engine! is also a good one if your looking for a more pg or pg-13 characters. Pintrest isn't bad, but I find safebooru and gelbooru the best place for Original anime character face claims. Usually all you have to do is add Original to your search and there is a ton of stuff.

Konachan and Zerochan are other imageboards I sometimes used for picture hunting.

Then there are some of the reddit image-subreddits you can check out. Depending on how SFW/NSFW you wanna go, you can check out some of them.

One of the ones I like (mostly cause I like to go with short haired girls often) is r/shorthairedwaifus. There is a counterpart to it called r/longhairedwaifus, if you like girls with long hair. The only downside here is that you can't really search via tags much the way you can in imageboards and pinterest. But there's quite a few really cool art popping up there sometimes. I generally just go through it all and save the ones I like, and once I need one of them I just browse through it and pick the ideal one.

I might be a little late but another website that would be useful maybe for you is pixiv.net. I think pinterest is way easier to navigate through but pixiv has a lot of good quality art. I usually look through the daily, weekly and monthly most popular pictures and find a few good pictures that I save for possible faceclaims.

Back
Top Bottom