Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking Female Characters Of Substance.

Mr Quixotic

The Lowest Form Of Wit
Withdrawn
The following post contains graphic sarcasm, hyperbole and adult themes that may potentially distress some readers. Mr Quixotic advises that it is suitable for Mature Audiences Only (18+, an ability to think/act for themselves, and in possession of a sense of humour). As a work of satire, any resemblance to those living, dead or fictional, is purely intentional. Best consumed with a grain of salt.

This is mentioned below, but to save any confusion or wasting of your time (despite many already thinking this entire thread a waste of time!) before reading further, please note that I only write on BMR or Elliquiy threads.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've become bored with plots that are based entirely around "what the creative and imaginative male thinks up to happen/do to the poor, helpless, submissive female" and/or where the male character possesses every iota of intent and purpose in the scene, which comprises approximately 99.99% of female requests on these boards. So, I'm looking for something so rarely found on Blue Moon.

Yes, I'm asking for a female character to locate that capacity for independent thought so kindly gifted by evolution to us all (incredibly, I do mean all!), then- here comes the unique and outrageous part - actually utilise it to do something all by herself. I know it's a mind-boggingly shocking adult concept and infinitely more far-fetched and fantastical than even those non-existent vampire and werewolf creatures many like to portray, but it won't kill her, I promise. Once we're done, we could submit it to 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not'. Think of the fame!

“My character is yet another 'submissive female' clone, barely capable of tying her shoelaces without first requiring male approval and guidance," does become tedious after a while. As does being the one whose character is required to make every creative, plot-progressing decision in the scene. It should be noted that I refer to the word submissive in its adjective form, not necessarily as a noun, although around here they do seem to go hand-in-hand.

What I’d like, is to play against a woman with the strength of character, intelligence and confidence to, for once, assume responsibility for her own life and sexuality rather than one too weak of mind and lacking the emotional or intellectual maturity to possess any desires, fantasies, hopes, dreams, purpose or motivations wholly her own and/or to take independent action to satisfy them. I realise that I should be exiled from the roleplaying guild and eternally banished to the hellfires of purgatory for daring to suggest that a female character be interesting in her own right and contribute to driving the plot, but what can I say? I'm a man who knows what he wants.

If all she can do is respond to my character's actions, is incapable of adding anything of note to the scene, displaying initiative or of providing any unpredictability - both outside and, just as importantly, inside the bedroom - I'm not interested. It's what separates it from being a collaborative story-writing effort and me simply being tasked to provide masturbatory material. I'll take a partner with less literary skill but creatively capable of portraying a three-dimensional woman with agency over someone who's amazingly talented at stringing words together but whose characters bring nothing of their own to the table, every single time.

Although I won't entertain a story predicated on any type of long-term 'Dom/sub, Master/slave' et al, theme, don't take that to mean my characters won't be dominant or can't dominate; they can, believe me; possibly more than you could ever imagine, and enjoy doing so; but I like my roleplays to contain depth, dynamic personalities and realistic motivations. I will not play cliche, "My character is a stereotypical Neanderthal male, only capable of thinking with his dick, therefore wants to fuck your character for no other reason than she happens to be female and breathing," type scenes. Yes, for the 0.000001% of you still with me, your character being female is one of my kinks. Breathing is optional.

That does not mean that I'm looking for vanilla or 'slice-of-life' romance; anything but - a little (or a lot) of kink and/or taboo adds to the fun - or that I have no interest in BDSM practices; It's purely the 'Master/Slave' and 'Dom/Sub' dynamic that bores me to tears (specifically, the 'Slave' and 'Sub' sides of those equations) and those who'd use the likes of Shades Of Grey as inspiration. For anything except mockery.

Do I expect the woman to possess her own motivations and display some sexual initiative? Yes, but despite what many seem to think (deliberately misconstrue?) the words some and all are not the same. Here's a handy little reference for those who refuse to take my word for it. It's really not that difficult, male characters do it all the time.

Do I want to write opposite a promiscuous slut? Again, not at all. That is unless the definition of a promiscuous slut is any woman with the temerity to have sexual desires and/or who dares act to satisfy them. If that is how it's defined, then somehow I must have been magically transported back to the 1960's where women were expected to do nothing more than remained chained to the kitchen sink (kinky, huh!); ensuring dinner and a nice pair of slippers awaited hubby's return home.

While I am looking for erotic stories, centred around a sexual dynamic(s)/premise(s), that is not synonymous with wanting them to be 'smut-fests'. In that regard, the majority of my stories tend to be around a 70/80-30/20 story-to-sex ratio as I find scenes that contain little but copious amounts of 'he thrusts/she moans' sex, lack depth and swiftly become tedious to both read and write. It's the character interaction, buildup, foreplay, tension, and psychology of a sexual scenario that interests me as much, if not more, than the physical act. An intrinsically sexual, character-driven plot with smut, rather than a lot of smut with minimal plot. I also like my stories with spice, so a little, or a lot, of kink and/or taboo adds to the fun.

As for plots/scenes, the entire purpose of this thread, and my priority is to find a partner who exhibits an understanding of what I'm asking for and writes female characters compatible with what that is, so I don't have anything set in stone, although I always have quite a few possibilities rolling around in my head. Plotting from there is the easy part, and I prefer to do that collaboratively so both our preferences can be incorporated. I do have some pre-made plots - more to show that, yes, I can come up with something, rather than looking to play any specific one - further information and vastly less sarcasm on my other thread and F-List.

My posts are generally in the 500 - 1000 words range and I write on thread - no IM/PM/Email, sorry - preferring slower paced replies from both sides, with a substantive response around once a week and no concerns if it's less often than that; as long as OoC communication is maintained, I'm good with extremely relaxed posting rates. To commit to more, or receiving super-rapid replies, places too much stress on my poor little brain due to me working full-time and my time zone likely being much different from most others. Long-term over short term.

Finally, if anyone made it all the way through the above wall of smartassery, it's been mentioned by a few people that they've been intimidated by my threads, or worried about messaging me, and yes, I can be difficult, but honestly, there's no need for concern. It's just my previous attempts at being more subtle didn't work, and I continued to be bombarded with the same-old, cliche, 'please be her Master, and tell her what to do,' and "My character is female, what other possible reason could yours need to want to screw her" (Hint: A personality!) requests. As well as being difficult, I can also be extremely accommodating and easy to work and get along with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom