Fx Any Cursed and Transformed: Acolyte of Anubis

SeseChi

Lover of Dragons
Hello there, prompt time!

I'm looking for someone who would want to join me in a role-play centred around a curse (that can or cannot be permanent). This curse did a few things to me, that I will discuss in the story prompt.
I'm looking for an experienced partner who can pull their weight. If you decide to join me, please don't ghost me. I'll be perfectly accepting if you message me saying that you've lost interest.

(Here is the transformation sequence showing what the curse did. https://i.redd.it/prj2d1yx8mi31.jpg )

Serena was an archeologist who was exploring the ruins of an old pyramid in Ancient Egyptian territory. She had gone off on her own, discovering a small tomb within one of the hallways. The room was lined with graves, but in the middle of the room was a large statue depicting the god Anubis. Before the statue was a small decorative helmet, styled after the god's head. She picked it up, analysing the markings that surrounded it, before the item itself began to disintegrate in her hands. However, the dust flew up, straight towards the god, and the tablet written in Egyptian runes began to glow with an ethereal energy.

She felt suddenly ill, before becoming temporarily crippled as she fell to her knees. Her body burned, as she began to grow in size, nearly doubling her height in mere moments. Bones cracked and reformed into a new shape, while the skin around her turned black, and grew a full coat of hair as dark as the night. She felt her mouth and nose reforming, depicting something similar to the old god himself. Her ears became pointy, filling with cartilage and extending their size many times over, adjusting to her new height and body.

The transformation was over, but Serena collapsed to the ground, completely drained of energy. When all was done, she looked nothing like what she had before. After a quick dash through the corridors and catacombs, she managed to find the exit to the pyramid. She approached the exit, but as she ran she could feel something... dragging her back. She could go forwards a few steps, but each step felt like a rope attached to her would pull her backwards harder and harder. Eventually, it reached a point where she couldn't move any further, and tumbled backwards into the mouth of the pyramid.

So from your character, you will be playing a tomb raider who descends into the ruins looking for loot to sell. Maybe while down there, you find a little extra.

Hit me up if you're interested in joining me.

Back
Top Bottom