Fx Any Innocent and Nerdy but not for long... (Cheating/NTR, Corruption)

Hello Hello!

I'm currently craving a role involving cheating/NTR (Netorare for the non-weebs). Specifically I'm looking for roles where MC will enter into an affair, usually unwillingly at first, and over time realize she much prefers getting fucked silly then the boring sex shes having with her partner. The cheating aspect is pretty important to me so if you're not interested in that then this likely won't be the RP for you! MC's partner will only show up for brief scenes, and I don't mind playing them although if you'd like to play them as well because you have an idea or two then feel free too! I'm open to Men, Women, and Futa! Extra points for Futa characters actually ;)

Turn-ons: Corruption, blackmail, incest, non-con, dub-con, Large Cocks (Max 12 inches please), Large amounts of Cum

Turn-offs: Scat, Gore, Extreme Pain, Piss

Obviously there are a ton more kinks out there but those are the most prominent ones in my head. If you have a kink or fetish that I didn't list here that you'd like to try out for the role just let me know first and I'll let you know if I'm okay with it. I like to be pretty honest with my partners about what I do and don't like and hope you will be the same :)

My Character:

My characters name is Susan and I have specific art for her that I'll be using for her appearance. This part is non-negotiable as I'm pretty dead set on my character looking like this. You can see her pictures below!

Some Role Ideas:

Susan is a grade A student for every class except PE. She just doesn't have the stamina to keep up and get a high score. Her partner tries to help her get into better shape but it doesn't seem to help. She comes to her gym teacher and asks them if there's anything she can do to get some extra credit, and her gym teacher seems an opportunity open up...

Susan's father slowly started to notice his daughter developing into quite the attractive woman. Sure she was a little mousy but he couldn't help but start to look at her in a certain way. One evening he over hears Susan having sex with her boyfriend. He spies on them and sees that they are having pretty tame sex and her boyfriend doesn't seem to be packing much down below. He starts to get jealous, and think to himself "I could show her what a real cock feels like"

Mostly the same as the Daddy's Little Girl plot but with a brother,sister, or futa sister!

It doesn't need to be these roles specifically! If you have an idea shoot it at me just keep in mind I will want some sort of cheating aspect to be present!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom