Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where are my thicc-lovin' guys at?!

AllThoseSecrets

I just wanna taste your chapstick.
I'm a long time writer but very new to this site. To be honest it has been a long time since I really wrote a proper play by post story. I love being creative, but there's nothing more disheartening than spending months on a plot only to have it fizzle before really getting into any of the exciting (sexy!) elements that inspired it. Time to write comes and goes, and that sort of ebb and flow just doesn't lend itself to regular posts or drawn out stories.

So I'm officially not looking for slow burns, convoluted tales, or weekly posts. :)

Instead, I'm looking for someone I can click with on a personal level to brainstorm and share fantasies. We might concoct little stories wrapped around characters that we revisit from time to time, or we might just end up playing ourselves. If a long term story comes out of that then I'm totally not complaining! Fulfilling stuff like this always seems to come from that OOC chemistry, and that's what I'm looking for above all else. Please keep in mind that this doesn't mean I'm looking for a clingy relationship dynamic or anything that goes beyond writing and fun conversation.

What I like
I like to think I'm very open minded when it comes to kinky things. More than any particular twist or element, I'm looking for someone on the same wavelength as me. Sometimes I like to be in control, and sometimes I just want a guy to be assertive. I love a strong OOC connection. The only stories that ever really work out for me are the ones I write with someone where it feels like more than a simple transaction.

If there's one thing I have to have, it's realism. I don't even mind writing ourselves if we get comfortable enough. I like believable and often simpler stories drawn from every day slices of life.

Not so much!
There's only a handful of elements I have absolutely no interest in exploring: Bathroom stuff, underage, rape. Violence in excess is no fun unless it has a purpose, but I'm not afraid to explore it under the right circumstances. As fond as I am of realism, this means that things like fantasy or science fiction settings don't really work - and I'm really only interested in writing humans.

So what do you wanna do?!
Lately I'm infatuated with taking a solo vacation, meeting someone fun, and having a laid back care-free fling in the tropics. I'm sure the cabin fever is to blame, but there it is! Nothing complicated. Just a fun romantic little adventure. Maybe we can find some interesting kinks to spice things up, but I'll save those thoughts for potential partners!

Last edited:
I was so overwhelmed to hear from so many people! Thank you for reaching out and making me feel so welcome.

I updated the thread a little bit today to make it easier to read. I've also marked the things I like as well as the things I don't like.

Last but not least, I've added half an idea. :) Ping me if you're interested!

I’m still looking for friends and partners. Ping me if you think we might hit it off!

I made a few more updates. Poke me if you’re interested! I’m especially drawn to the idea of MMF scenarios lately.

I'm coming out of the woodwork again. The pandemic has me down, and I'm in front of a computer way more than I want to be. Craving fun, care-free vacation-style settings lately: A solo trip turned into a fun little away-from-home fling or maybe a work trip gone sideways. Send me a PM or a note on Discord if you're looking!

Still looking for like-minded partners who click. Ideas are less important to me than chemistry. PM me if you think we might get along. ;)

I love the holidays. Feelin' those cozy get-together vibes and looking for like-minded partners!

Back
Top Bottom