Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten ; A Hëllvën series (Me/yoursoul)

O l l i x x x x x

Super-Earth
adf.jpg
All rights to this role play belong to the following;
O l l i x x x x x
yoursoulisinmycloset​

Her mind was elsewhere. Drifting over the simple characters of a book. She wondered why things in her life always had to mess up. Why couldn't her life just be like a romance novel? Where there was someone whom loved her for her and didn't expect much else of her. But no. Reality was a bitch. No matter how much she tried to escape from it through a book or her own imagination, she knew she couldn't.

"Snow?" Her head snapped in the direction the voice came from. It was from a woman in her late thirties sitting in a large comfy leather seat. Her brown hair was pulled back in a messy bun that was weighed down and rested against the nape of her neck. Her lips were painted with a bright red lip stick. Her skin was tan and her eyes a bit almond shape. A bit of Asian decent, no? She held formal dress clothes on her body. Some black dress pants with a loose button up blouse. Her legs were crossed and her hands on her knees. She tapped her fingers against her knees impatiently. But her smile was warm and gentle. This woman looked like she had just stepped out of the twenties into the modern world. "You were saying?" The girl's mind that had been wondering rose a brow. She bit her bottom lip and tapped the large dictionary looking hard back book on her lap. Confusion was written all over her face. "Would you like to talk about something else? Like the book in your lap..." The elder woman gestured to the book that sat in Snow's lap. The girl straightened her back as the woman smiled. No doubt she had gotten some of the wondering girl's mind to pay attention. "...is it any good?"

"Yeah..uh...sorry what were we talking about..." Her voice was soft and childish. It was a tad bit like a little girl's but it was befitting to this girl. Her words had trailed off. Snow's white brow had rose a bit, and her hand was making a gesturing motion to the woman in the comfortable care subconsciously.

"You were talking about how you feel like you do everything wrong. How you try the best you can be, but you never feel like it's enough." The woman smiled brilliantly, her teeth were a bit messed up but she was still radiant with enthusiasm. "It's Trisha Martin, Snow."

Snow slunked back. Knowing now that she had gestured her hand toward Trisha to coax her name out of her. "Sorry..." Came Snow's apologetic mumbles. This caused Trisha's face to turn blank with a soft frown. "I guess..I just feel like I do so much but no one ever seems to trust me with anything. When I do something wrong, it breaks me and makes me want to bust into tears. Is that bad?" She gazed up at Trisha with the crystal blue pools of her eyes. They were beginning to water once more. Clearly the reason she had drifted off in the middle of talking.

"Snow. No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. If someone doesn't appreciate you for you, then there is no reason you should try and empress them. Do you understand?" Snow nodded her head solemnly.

"I just feel like if I'm not perfect then they won't love me anymore. I'm always so curious and wondering what's going on around me and I can't keep my mouth shut so-"

"Do not worry so much deary. I can honestly tell you that you are as close to perfect as it can be. But God is still the essence of all perfection. I'm not trying to preach to you. It's just-"

"Your believes. I understand." A frown hung amongst the two of them. Trisha was trying her best to coax the tired Snow to be happy and gitty like she had been the week before last. But the tiredness of a week without proper rest was weighing over Snow's slumped shoulders. "I still can't believe it happened..." The tears that had been swelling in her eyes overflowed down her pale cheeks. The lingered on her chin before dropping onto the book. But she made no motion to wipe them away as she leaned forward and her long white hair created a barrier around her face.

"It's understand to be upset. But please do not blame yourself for this happening. It was not your fault. Everyone has told you that. You were no where near there when the house busted into flames from a gas leak. Just be calm, Snow." Trisha had moved onto the feet of her high heels. She was bending over, her arms now wrapped around Snow's fragile frame. Snow looked like a delicate old lady that if Trisha squeezed to hard she'd break all her bones and die. "Be strong darling. I know it's hard but you are just grieving for your own loss. they are in a better place now watching over you." Snow nodded her head in response as Trisha whispered the soft words into her lips. Trisha pulled away and walked over to her mahogany desk to fetch a box of Kleenex before striding back over to the sobbing Snow. Trisha's eyes were even watering up, but no tears spilled from her sockets.

Snow took the box of Kleenex gratefully and wiped her red puffy eyes and nose. Making sure no snot rolled into her mouth. She stared down at the ground. Unable to speak more words as her lips quivered.

They sat in silence for a good deal of time. But Trisha had no strength to tell her that her hour was up and they needed to reschedule. They were running over someone else's time, thirty minutes into the next hour. Trisha just stared at Snow wishing she could tell her everything would go back to normal. Her life would be perfectly normal again. But Trisha couldn't lie to Snow. Snow already looked so completely fragile, and her body was getting physically sick from the mental shock of the accident.

"You know...I can still remember hearing them giggling and laughing to me on the phone. They were telling me how proud they were of me that I was making something of my life and I wasn't depressed anymore. Then as they were laughing. I can still hear my mom walking inside with dad. Telling me she's just going to set down the phone for a second. Then all I hear is a loud boom sound and the phone line dies." Her soft child like voice squeaked as her heart twinged with pain. The room feel steadily silent once again. Snow didn't make another noise, she just stared at her feet as the tears rolled down her face to make soft puddles of wetness in the carpet. Every now and then she wiped her nose, but that was it.

Two hours had passed that they had been locked in the room talking about such painful things. Things that needed to be addressed quickly, and they had. They both moved out of the room into the waiting room. Snow's hands were in the pocket of her teal spandex joggers jacket. Her long black eye lashes were clustered together from the amount of tears she had been crying. But she didn't say a word to Trisha. She only waved her hand and moved to go out the door.​

** * **​

It had been a long day. Getting things for her cat like kitty litter, getting gas, etc. This whole day was just a blur. There was doubt the bags wearing under Snow's eyes as she slide out of her car, locked it, and walked inside to her apartment building. The long trip up all the flights of stairs was killer. She had been too tired to remember that there was a steel elevator that went all the way up to her twelfth floor. When Snow had walked in, she had quickly changed her clothes to go to sleep. She climbed into bed and crawled under the covers. Moving and turning off the last remaining light.

The sounds were subtle at first. She barely noticed them. But then they grew bigger and bigger and she listened to her name being whispered around her. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly and brought the covers up around her neck. It was just her over active imagination getting the best of her. If she just closed her eyes and thought of something else, it would go away in due time. But it didn't. The whispering of her name got louder until she could distinguish the fluxation of the voice. It was deep, seductive, alluring, sexy, and it was defiantly a male's voice. Then she felt something leaning against the bed and leaning over her. The hairs on Snow's arms and the back of her neck stuck up as she felt the soft warm breaths of her exposed left ear. (She was facing the left side, curled up in a ball in her bed.)

"Why won't you open your eyes for me? I miss you and your embrace. Come to me. Just follow my voice. Come to me..." His voice trailed off and as quickly as the voice had spoken, it had died down to it's vanishing murmurs. Snow snapped her eyes open. Her eyes quickly adjusting to what little light was illuminating from the moon into her bedroom. She felt the presence drift away from her. Her eyes quickly found the large hand prints of a male's hands, probably five times the size of hers. But then they quickly lifted and there was only small indents in the sheets from where the man had been. She heard the soft thud of feet against her wooden floor. Her eyes diverted from the mystery of the hand prints in her sheets and shifted in the direction from where the foot steps were headed. There was a long full body mirror bolted into the wall that reflected her in the bed she laid in. It's bottom rested against the ground. Suddenly the glass shimmered, rippling like water as though something had passed through it, and the foot steps had seized. Her stomach twisted but she could not believe what her eyes had let her gaze upon. Snow rubbed her eyes furiously and stared at the rippling of the glass till it settled down. It looked perfectly normal just like a moment before whatever had stepped in that direction had passed through it. With a shrug, and an un-easy feeling in her stomach, she was ready to go to sleep. Besides, she believed she was only seeing, feeling and hearing these things from the lack of sleep. But as she began to tell herself it was all right she was just hearing things, the voice (with a disoriented sound like it was coming from the other side of the mirror) called to her again. "Come to me...I miss your embrace..." The glass rippled once to tell her she needed to go to the other side and join the voice.

Snow really didn't want to go through the mirror. She would have gladly have ignored it. But her body reacted to the alluring sexy voice and she was on her feet. She rubbed her right eyes furiously as she yawned. Her body wobbled over to stand in front of the mirror which towered over her head. She watched the mirror settle into it's form again.

She ran her fingers over the surface of the mirror. It too rippled under her fingers like water would have. It vibrated, telling her to hurry up. It was inviting her in, and with a grimace. Snow knew she was going to accept it's invitation. She squeezed her eyes shut and took such a deep breath that her cheeks popped out. With one easy stride, she moved through the glass to the other side.

Snow stood there for a long time, surrounded by darkness with her eyes shut. But she had released her breath. There was only the eerie ringing of silence in her ears. Then smells wafted into her nostrils, delicious smells. There was also the weird sounds. It sounded like people shouting at one another and there were big zooming sounds. She couldn't understand the language that was being spoken. But then, as quickly as all the noise and smells had started, she could understand them. Like she was a radio and she had been placed in between channels. But lucky she found the right channel. She opened her eyes. The pupils became huge with fright as she saw what laid in front of her. There was a small outhouse looking place on top of a large black hill with a black tree and a tire connected to it for a swing. Surrounding the area was a large bellowing black gate that had spikes and barbed wire wrapped around it and the fencing died into the distance. But everything was burnt to a find crisp in front of her. Snow was afraid if she took a step forward the ground would crack and float into ashes around her. She stared amongst this place in front of her, examining it slowly as her hands dropped to her side. The gate was firmly shut and there seemed to be no sort of walkway up to the outhouse. But she still heard the shouting of people and the noises and smells coming from behind.

She turned around to find that the burnt ground went out away before a line of shops and a busy street full of beings covered in thick clothes to conceal their identities and humans were walking around. The people, or creatures, shouting had little small booths set out and were raising their hands trying to get the attention of people as they walked by. But as the walkway began, people materialized from it and talked to one another over the up roar. No one noticed Snow. Creatures were faced her way but their attention was drawn to the others walking past them. With a slight wonder, she thought maybe she had been turned around and this was the actual way she should be facing. But as she took a step forward to try and walk onto the way walk, the shops and street jumped ten feet away. The voice were muffled by distance and her stomach churned. It had been like this place had been smashed right into the walkway, and no one could see it but her. This place was also telling her that, though she wanted to, going to the shops was not the right way.

Slowly she turned around to face the black gate again. Her eyes were large and scared and her breathing increased as well as the rapid thudding beneath her chest. The gate slowly swung open with a creaking thud as it stopped. All by itself. Emphasizing the point that it wanted to go inside. Then, where the gate was, a black walk way manifested onto the ground and winded awkwardly up the hill to stop in front of the door of the burn outhouse. There was no way out. She could either sit there hoping she was in her bed sleeping and this was some sort of nightmare and any second she would wake up. Or she could follow the creepy black winding path up to the door like it wanted to. Besides, she only believed she was dreaming this.

But she was wrong.

Her stomach churned once more to let her know that despite the voice in the back of he yelling at her that it was a dream. Her heart was telling her the truth. She felt sick. But at the same time drawn to the walkway and the outhouse and her legs moved on their own.

Somehow, she had ended up near the door on the walkway. When she was withing one foot of reaching the door knob to turn it open, the door swung open. Blackness was behind the door, pitch blackness. She froze in the spot she stood. Their were voices calling to her from the darkness. Calling a name that was not her's and that she could not make out. But she knew they were calling for her to enter. She half expected creepy hands to collide out of the darkness and pull her into it's depths. But nothing happened. The whispers just continued and with another deep breath and a tight squeeze of her eyes shut, she stepped in it's depths.​

((bwahaha good job might take me a bit soo...))

A breeze blew through the almost completely deserted wasteland, a hunched over figure covered in rags suddenly shifted almost in a sitting up position. Something is coming, the thought echo'd in the mind of the mass of cloth now pushing off of the cold and burnt ground. The wind blew harder causing the ends of the rages to fly freely in the wind. The figure stepped forward toward the edge of the cliff that overhung a vast span of plain before the harshness of the dead plain there was a gate of shimmering water, and for the first time in ages the emerald on the top of it was glowing, illuminating some of the darkend realm. It was glowing so brightly that the cloth moved to cover its eyes with a hidden arm.

Still the gem got brighter and brighter until it seemed as if it would explode, a huge pulse came from the gate traveling with tremendous speed through out the plain. "Oh this could possibly hurt, a lot." it said as the pulse hit the landing knocking over cloaked mass. It groaned from the shock of being knocked flat on its back, then it felt something wet drop on its forehead. It reached up rubbing it, then more dropped on its hand, opening its eyes it was greeted by a friendly face. "You made it, I was worried that you wouldn't." it said standing up, it turned around to a large wolf, covererd in dirt but the canine's features could still be made out fairly well; a grey coat, the right front paw completely white with a small bracelet hanging off of it with a sign from an ancient society, the tip also white, and its eyes surrounded in a thin strip of pure black. Both of them suddenly took attention away from each other and back towards the gate that was now glowing completely with a milky green color that was not coming from the emerald but from the pool of luminisent fluid that had formed around the base of it.

"I know what you're thinking Lowe, and I believe you're right. It has begun, finally it has begun." the figure moved out an arm and scruffed the fur of a mangy looking grey wolf that had arrived. Turning away from the shining beacon it croutched down to the grey pile of dirt, petting it the wolf pushed against the hand showing its own greeting. The mound of rags stood up and let out a long, high pitched whistle. "I think its time that we leave, we've got a ways to travel." It said patting its side lightly before taking off into a sprint into the opposite direction, the direction straight towards the ends of the cliff. With this notice the wolf followed behind watching its master carefully before heading out, away from the great cliff. At tremendous speed the figure continued and when it neared the edge of the cliff it did not stop, it continued, running with all its might as the edge approached, then flinging itself off of it.

The clothing shot up as the resistance of the wind worked against it. Come on. Still the figure fell as the ground appraoched steadly and then a shreik was let out from somewhere behind it. About time! A giant batlike creature, leathery, with a short dragon like snout, and almost black eyes, had now come up behind the figure and with a "umph" the lump of cloth landed upon it. The creature stole up and up away from the putrid, dead earth. Gripping it tightly around its neck the figure yelled out, "What took you so long?". With a short twist of its body, enough to shake its rider so much so it almost fell off the creature huffed in satisfaction at its answer before letting another screetch. Soaring upwards into the darkend sky it took a sharp turn taking the same direction as the wolf before it, towards a dark city that was crumbling surrounded by stone walls as high as the highest tree. Well when there were tree's on the plain, but that was a long time ago. Passing over the wolf, the creature turned away from the city slowly disappearing into the mist of the night sky.

This wasn't suppose to happen so fast, he wasn't suppose to move on so soon...we have less time than I originally thought.
The figure wrapped in cloth gripped the flying bat like creature tighter "Hurry, we don't have time to admire the view!" though the creature seemed somewhat annoyed by this, shaking its rider once more, it indeed picked up the pace, and in no time a view of mountains was appearing through the mist of the night sky. Then the whole mountain range was covered in a pale green light, followed by an almost deafening "BOOM", the figure swooped its head in time to see a bright flash that covered the entire scope of its vision.

The wolf looked up quick enough for her vision to catch a glimpse of her companions flying off into the night sky. She watched them until they disappeared from view, with that she was off toward the gate, taking off in full sprint, the brown grass crunching beneath her feet. No game was hear there was nothing to fear in this part of the kingdom, no game, no predators, nothing to harm her. For now. The light was glowing brighter, while the mass of cloth had its own mission to do this was hers and an important mission it was. The she wolf was now panting, though the gate was within site it still was miles away and there was no time for rest. The wolf kept her pace even though her breathing was ragged, and though she was one of the quickest of her pack it still took her fifteen minutes to travel the wide stretch of land.

Finally she came upon the gate and the pool of luminescence that surrounded it, hesitantly the she wolf sniffed it and wrenched backwards as her nostrils caught felt as though they were catching a flame on the inside. Snorting hard outward the wolf rubbed her nose in the dirt, rubbing her paws over her hurting snout, eventually the pain subsided. As the pain finally subsided the liquid shot back in the direction of the gate, crawling up its iron, enchanted frame covering it in the pale green goo. Then with a flash an explosion of green shot upwards and lit up the sky, shooting a giant circle through any clouds that were in the way of the pillar of light that now replaced them. All of a sudden the light came almost rushing down and there was a powerful pulse and a flash of light! Slowly the light subsided, the injured wolf that was thrown twenty feet back, struggled to regain her feet, looking up at the gate. It was open and something stood in the center of it, something in the form of a human.

adf.jpg
O l l i x x x x x
yoursoulisinmycloset​
The whispers stopped. Engulfed in darkness, I knew I was. I could feel the darkness on my skin and tingling all throughout my insides looking for my soul to shake it. But something told me this darkness couldn't touch my soul. Couldn't touch me even though it felt like it was. But something or someone kept whispering in my ear, "Give in to the darkness. Let all your sssenses go!" It was odd and frightening. But this was not the male's voice I heard earlier calling for me to come find him. That he needed me and my embrace. Even though I didn't want to admit that I should have ignored the senses that had told me to walk into this dark place, I knew I couldn't. I felt like a puppet on strings, or a wind up doll. But he, whoever he was and wherever he was, for whatever reason. He was calling to me. To me! No amount of whispering voice that wasn't his could force me to subcome to the darkness. Besides, the darkness is the bad side. Right?

One again. I was wrong. I didn't know this because I told myself 'You are so wrong!'. I knew this because I heard his voice again. His voice shook me away from the startling voice that was whispering in my ear to let into the darkness I felt engulfing me. Like I was floating in a never ending sea of darkness. "Darkness does not always equal evil, as Light does not always equal good." Then again. Maybe this was a dream and I had designed him for my own personal wants and needs. I remembered reading that line from a certain series that had drawn me in very deeply. The House of Night series. It had been an interesting cluster of books. But I felt that if I had been Zoey Redbird. I would have done a lot of things differently.

"Hah. I'm dreaming." I breathed. Eerie silence followed my echoing words. "This is all just a figment of my imagination. Nothing can really hurt me here. I'm perfectly safe and I'll wake up if something bad happens." I spoke softly to myself. "I should turn around and get out of here." I turned on my heals, still clutching my eyes closed, and moved forward to the door.

"NO!" The screaming voice boomed into my ears and rooted me in place. I heard the loud BOOM outside and the loud THUD of the door in front of me from his angry voice. He didn't even have to say what he wanted me to do next. I simply turned around, and opened my eyes. There was nothing there of course. Only darkness, completely pitch black darkness. I could hear my own shaky breathing. But I didn't hear his voice again.

Suddenly, a room formed around me. There was dark maroon colored walls, the edging on the walls was black as well as the stair case to my right. The carpet was also black and down from the ceiling hung a black Victorian chandelier. The hall way seemed to be never ending and died into the darkness. There was only the way up the black stairs into darkness, or down the long halls into darkness. I stood still.Slowly voices started in my ears but I saw no one. (But I've had plenty dreams where that was a normal occurrence for me.) But this felt different than all the other dreams I've had before this. I felt alone. Like I was living in some kind of reminder that I didn't fit in and my attempts in life didn't matter. It felt like I had been, forgotten. Then people, or what was in the shape of figures of people, black silhouettes appeared around me. They walked past me, laughing and giggling and going behind me. I turned around to face the endless stream of the hall. But the silhouettes turned and vanished into the maroon walls. I felt confused. Besides that I couldn't understand their language! It was like I was in a foreign country and invisible with a sight impairment! But then the figures shifted so I could see what they were. Some of them were just piles of rags, others were wrapped in cloaks. I even saw one man that towered above the others walking through the hall with a little blind girl. He had been stitched together with many different shades of flesh and his lips almost sown fully shut so he could barely talk above gurgling. But the blind girl in the silver cloak was smiling and holding his hand, she was beautiful. But I only got a glimpse of her long flowing brunette hair before she vanished into the wall with the monster. The clothed beings were made from billowing rags that waved around like a fan was forever turned on them. Their rags were made from different shades of purples and blues and a glowing jewel hung out from the right side of their rag heads. It floated in the air an odd green color. The rags, the trenches in between them that were their bodies, also had the odd glowing aura inside them that shown like a fire fly. Only more intense like a light bulb. There were other more sexual looking creatures. They had weird black markings of intercate sharp points that ran under their cheekbones and traveled upward but were masked by the hood of their cloaks. Their skin was a murky gray blue and it shimmered like the scales of a snake, metallically. The color of their lips blended in with the rest of their skin which formed a line on their half exposed face. Their lips were parted in gaps as though they were using their mouths to breath. But I knew they weren't. I saw the blur of snow white faces blur past me down the hall. Some pale faces had weird glowing green symbols on them. This I noticed as they passed by as well.

They all passed me like I wasn't even there! I wanted to scream at them to make them notice me. This ignoring me was driving me insane!

Then everyone vanished into the hall or into the walls like they were going to be late to a class they were taking.

Class?

That's right. I noticed the feeling now. This felt like a school. Even though it was dark and creepy, it still felt safe and inviting. I felt like I belonged here. Even though everyone seemed to ignore me like I didn't exist. This felt like the home I had been missing for so so long. The home that had been taken away from me not too long ago. But then, this place made me feel empty inside. This place, this false home, could never replace two major parts of my home that was missing. My mom and dad.

"There you are!" I turned around to face a cluster of cloaked figures. They were tall things that towered over me with little effort. (In fact, I do believe some of them were slouching so I felt less intimidated by their presence.) They moved aside to let a hunched over figure move closer to me. It looks old and warn out, and unfortunately, it still towered over me. It hands clutched tightly at the glowing ark blue orb that was wrapped as a handle in the thick black wood of a tree. At the end of the staff, or walking cane, it moved into a small point with a flat surface so it sat evenly on the ground. The hand that clutched the glowing orb was wrinkled and old with long pretty nails that curved around the orb. It had to be an elder woman's hand. It was too small and brittle looking to be a man's hand. I quickly noted that this old woman was the smallest of the motionless group. Her cloak was long and flowing and matched the color of the glowing orb. The cloak shifted softly as though their was a bit of a breeze hitting her just enough to make the cloak move but nothing else. The figures behind her all had their hoods up and shadowed their faces. Their cloaks were of a dark moss green and were as shinny and silky as the old ladies. Only one cloak from the whole group stood out from me, but it was in the distance and the figures parted like the red sea to let this beautiful, graceful, metallic silver cloak through. I watched as it danced behind the wearer as the wearer drew ever closer to me. "We've been waiting for you..." The old crinkly soft voice of the old woman made me snap my attention to her. I turned around, searching desperately for the person she must be talking to. After all, just moments before I hadn't existed in this strange dream. I'd only been a specter, been here to observe. But there was no one there, only the black and loneliness of the halls behind me. I heard her old rattled chuckling and I turned around gawking at her.

"You can see me?..." My voice was weak and shaky, but at the same time I was hoping for a certain answer. She leaned her head down to get a better look at me. But I still only saw the blackness of an endless pit where her face should have been

"Why wouldn't we?" Her voice grazed against my skin and sent chill after chill throughout my body. I stood motionless.

Before I could even open my mouth to reply, the air busted in front of me in a trail. I was wrapped in darkness with a sweet strong embrace. MY body was hoisted off the ground and I heard the soft sweet sigh of relied come whistling out from a male's lips. Could this be him? The man that had drawn me here? My heart accelerated and I smiled against the darkness, my face had been pressed firmly in his chest. No, it's not him. This is not him... my conscious awoke my happy squeals and made them silent.

"Oh! My dear Snowflake! You have returned to me once more!" His voice was but a whistling whisper as he cradled in his arms. I stared at the covered up neck before my eyes felt heavy. This wasn't him! But then, how did he know my full first name? "He is not me...be patient my love, we will meet again soon..." I heard his deep sexy voice mumble just to me. All the other noises were drowned out by his voice, the voice that had drawn me here, and I slowly wondered if any of them could have possible have heard him. I opened my mouth to ask, but as I did. I found I had fallen asleep.​

"Now class settle down, many of you still have much work to do before you'll be able to move onto the trails." said a tall man with dark brown hair, in blackish clothing stood in front of a room of hard, thick wood tables with decorative vines etched into them. At each of these tables there were two younglings each in their own personal style of cloak and the one that commanded their attention had thrown his own onto the black medieval looking podium in the front of said room. As the class room continued to roar, a small child with pale blue skin and bright yellow hair in a crimson cloak threw two balls of parchment into the air. Instead of returning to the ground they hung in the air, without stopping the child the teacher looked on in extreme interest as the boys eyes went from blue to a vibrant orange that seemed to rage like fire as the parchment hung there. Slowly unfolding, they went completely flat, without any seams from the previous crumpling, they proceeded to fold in half, then the sides folded inward, again and again each fold becoming more intricate until all that was left of the seemingly usual piece of paper were small boats that then began to sail around the room. They began to chase each other, on flowing over the other as if they were dancing, the class slowly came to a dull roar and then almost silent as they noticed it go above they're heads, "Marcus that is excellent, especially for someone in this sector. Looks like our little genius has left you all in the dust, see what happens when you don't listen to the handsome man that tries to put knowledge into those thick heads of yours." the dark haired man said walking over boy, his own eyes green and metallic, shining with delight. Scruffing the small boys hair he whispered to him "See me after class" before returning to the small wonders. Suddenly they bursted into flames, quickly engulfed they crashed to the floor leaving ashes hanging into the air as a cluster of "aw's" came from the bunch. Looking around for the culprit, the man came upon no guilty faces until one boy bursted out laughing, "Whats so funny?" the man asked in a very stern voice finding no humor in the prank. "Nothing Mr.Scorn, oh look at him the little fish is crying!" The boy returned to hysterical laughter, as Mr.Scorn became aware of slight sobbing sounds coming from beneath him, looking down to find poor Marcus with his head buried in his arms. Placing a hand upon the crying boys back, he again made eye contact with the black haired boy in the corner, his dark eyes wet from laughing so hard. "This is not funny. Step outside now." the boy ceased his laughter and got up from his table, making his way through the back of the room. "You're such a jerk Antony." Said a girl with cropped silver hair that stood up on the sides to resemble animal like ears, along with bright purple eyes that were slitted like a cat's.

"Yea, well at least I'm not afraid of water,scaredy cat." the boy retorted .

"At least I'm not stupid" She shot back, tapping her claw like fingers on the wooden table.

With this final statement the boy turned around and started walking out before his left hand stretched out from his right side, the girls hair began to smoke and caught on fire. Screaming she patted it out, and turned to the boy with murder in her eyes, she growled, barring her fangs "Thats it!", she leapt out of her seat. Turning and jumping on table, lunging at Antony with lighting speed. The boy stumbled back tripping and releasing a ball of flame against his flying assailant, only for the ball and the girl to be stopped in midair.

The classes attention went from those two to their instructor who had now taken on an appearance of his own. He gained a hunched over appearance, with small black spikes protruding from his back and shoulders, his dark locks of hair had now gained red streaks and his green, metallic eyes had gone completely black. Arm outstretched, he smiled, flashing a large set of white fangs, then the view went back to the two trouble makers as Mr.scorn made his way around the room toward them. The two sat there as though they were frozen in time, even the fire stuck in its place. Still holding his arms out, he reached the students, licking his other hand he placed it around the fireball and released the students, the silver haired girl falling to the ground. Mr.scorn held the fireball still within his grasp, Anthony's eyes wide and breathing hard with fear, shifting his hand he spun the ball upon his index finger and looked at the two. "What did I say about beating up the boys Ayame? And you, next time you light someone's hair on fire I'll leave you in the cellar. Both of you come with me." He said turning to head out the door only to see a small girl holding the hand of a decomposed protector, she looked up at him with white eyes ,"I'm sorry Mr.Scorn are we interrupting something?" Here presence disturbed him greatly,"No, not at all young seer. So is this the one I've heard so much about? He seems...fitting."He inspected the tall fleshy creature who was grotesque in appearance its mouth sewn together tightly though it looked as if it shik itself was about to rip from the pressure, noticing this he shivered with disgust. Upon seeing the tall patchwork man, Antony and Ayame scrambled back as fast as they could, desperately away from the monster of a creature in their sights.

"Oh yes, he is doing just fine. However I am not here merely for catching up, the head mistress wishes to see you. She told me to tell you that the snow has fallen." With that his fists clenched and his eyes narrowed," Whatever that means, I would much more prefer to be playing with the rats than baby sitting your brood."
"So you're here to watch them, you two troublemakers back to your seats and all of you be mindful. Oh, and Marcus, I probably won't be back in time, come tomorrow if you can. I'll be here." The boy nodded to him, wiping away his tears He replied walking out the door sweeping past the blind girl with a nod to the giant next to her that was standing there motionless, and whispered to the small girl "The boy with the yellow hair is a wee bit sensitive, you're new..uh.. companion might scare him..and a few others."

"Ha, I am aware of this, the more they fear the less trouble they cause."

With a smile he turned and sped down the long corridor. "I hope her new toy doesn't get hungry..."[/color ]He whispered under his breath.

"Don't worry I fed him this morning!"The small girl shouted from the doorway that was now more than thirty feet away, hearing this he began to laugh.

Making his way up a spiral staircase his chest began to heave in and out, "You'd think with all the talent available we could come up with something better than these stairs." He wheezed out, finally coming upon the arched doorway at the top of the stairwell. Entering the archway he came upon a very large room, lit with an orange glow that seemed to make the whole thing sparkle, looking around he saw the cloaked figures and began to walk towards them. He stopped several feet away when the small elderly woman turned to face him, her eyes piercing, "Did you run into trouble?" She said inquisitively.

"No...Oh!"
He said startled looking at himself still in his earlier formation, straighting his back it cracked loudly in multiple places, a sound like a sword being sheathed as the spikes retracted back into his flesh, his hair and eyes returning to normal and his fangs almost melting back into their regular shape. "Sorry about that some students decided to have a rumble right in the middle of class." he said stretching out his new form and smiling sheepishly.

"I see. Since you're here, I suppose Alma found you."

"Yes she did, she also said that "the snow had fallen...". Is it true?" He asked suddenly serious.

"See for yourself." Suddenly the group of cloaked figures moved apart revealing a young girl laying down upon a cot, her hair white as snow.

adf.jpg
O l l i x x x x x
yoursoulisinmycloset​
3557645243_354b04fd17_b.jpg

A sigh escaped her lips. She put down the pen onto the folds of the paper before gazing over their contents. She lifted up the pen to scribble out something. Her pen lingered over the sheet of paper before she set the pen down next to it and shut the book. A diary. The cover was a picture of snow and snowflakes falling onto the trees and ground. In gold it had the word Diary scribbled in it. The gold thread put an x through the word and under it in gold thread was written Kiki. Snow ran her his fingers over the words, tracing them before locking up the diary and putting the key onto a necklace chain that had gold snowflakes on the gold chain. She put the gold chain around her neck, it was more of a choker.

The once quiet apartment was full of laughter and giggles and complete silence. The digital clock over the refrigerator tooled 8:05a.m. Snow rested her back against the wall and stared down at her feet. A man sat at the table drinking coffee. The man was very tall and looked taller than little Snow while he was sitting down. He didn't look the least bit similar to her, though there was only a few indications that made him look slightly like her. His eyes where a deep dark green with a mixture of blue going through them, his eye brows were fairly round arched and his face was handsome. Full lips, thick short hair that was lengthier on top than on the bottom -it was put up in a sort of spiked manner- his skin was fairly tan and he looked quite elder than Snow. His nose was similar to Snow's, but not by much, and his lips were full like hers, maybe even fuller than hers. He ran his left hand through his hair messing it up as he took a sip of his black coffee. A gold ring shone in the lighting of the apartment.
"Thank you so much Sis. I don't know where I would have gone if you weren't at home." The male looked up, his eyes were glazed over with tears and he grinned at her. Snow smiled and nodded softly but she didn't put her eyes on him. Her eyes were flowing the small girl and boy dancing around her living room as they watched her flat screen t.v.
"We'll find her Koal. Don't fret over it. Just don't tell the kids that their mom's missing." Snow's voice was weak but Koal nodded. He swirled the coffee around, his eyes were blood shot. "You can go back to sleep if you need it hun. Don't let me keep you up." Came Koal's deep soft voice. Snow jerked her head in his direction and she nodded her head lightly. "I'll try." She mumbled.

Unfortunately, Snow could not get back to sleep. She spent the day with Koal's kids, her niece and nephew Kathria and Dakr. She took them to work with her modeling. Modeling was fun, all though they made her stand on the ledge of a building. It was indoors and they were only a few floors up. Kathria and Dakr were standing by another model and watching Snow with big smiles. The high heels were killing Snow's feet and she was dressed up like a porcelain doll in a black gothic and lacy dress. It was a puffed out skirt that rested a little above her knees. She had on black platform boots that ended under her knee caps and she had on white tights. Of course that had black snowflakes sewn into them. Her hands were covered in lacy gloves, she had dark make-up on and her hair was halfway pinned up. She tried look like her feet weren't hurting her and kept a blank face twirling her hips slightly as the photographer took a few snaps.
"Snow can you shift your weight for me please darling?" Came the photographer's gay voice. Snow nodded slowly and shifted her foot to the right. Her foot slipped. Everything happened in slow motion.
She tried to grab the sides of the open window to stop her body from slipping backwards. She watched Kathria and Dakr's face twist and their mouths open wide as they screamed and were held back by her African American model friend. The photographer flung his expensive camera down letting it shatter and skid to the ground in pieces as he screamed and ran towards her. But she could only hear the wind, she knew they were screaming but all she felt and heard was the wind as she flailed her arms. A sad attempt to regain her balance. And she fell.​

** * **​

She shot up screaming at the top of her lungs. But to her surprise, she knew she wasn't falling anymore. She heard glass crack. Was that from her screaming? She couldn't tell everything was black. She wanted to move for someone to flick on a light and tell her she was alive. That this wasn't the end.
With a blink, she screamed again and tried to scurry away. Completely frightened by the sight of cloaked figures gazing down at her. Large arms wrapped around her from behind and pulled her into a lap. She tried to pull away from them smacking the arms as she freaked out.
Oh god I'm dead. Oh god I'm dead. Oh god. You showed me the afterlife to tell me I was going to die, didn't you? Snow thought as she screamed. An old wrinkled hand grasped her shoulder as she squirmed around screaming trying to break free from the arms around her.
"Be still." Snow instantly quiet screaming and relaxed, she even leaned against the warmth of the body behind her. The old wrinkled hand patted her shoulder and the figure stood up as best it could. It was still bent over resting against the cane. The cane. She remembered this creature. It was an old woman. There was a man next to her without his cloak on. The only one revealing his appearance to her.
"Where am I?" She was sweating, she realized this as her weak voice came out. Apparently going hoarse from her screaming. "I'm dead aren't I? This is the afterlife?"
"You're home." The sweet silvery voice in her head called. It was echoed by the deep soothing voice that came from behind her. It came from the man, or thing that held her in it's lap.
"You aren't dead child. If you were, you would not be with us at this moment." The old woman's voice called. A soft chuckle emitted from her lips. "Oh pardon me. We must have frightened you. Now everyone, don't be rude to little Snowflake. Take off your-"
Snow cut off the woman in mid-sentence."How do you know my name? No one knows my name."
"Child. Everyone knows who you are. You're the only human that's stepped into the House of Kalion and lived. Most human die within the hour. But you...you are who we've been waiting for. Now, take off your hoods everyone. It's rude to cover our faces." She moved and discarded the hood of her cloak revealing her old wrinkled face. There really weren't that many wrinkles and she was quite stunning for an elder woman. But her face was framed by a navy blue wimple, a nun's wimple. Her eyes were a soft creamy gold color and she smiled softly at Snow. "We weren't properly introduce the first time. My name is Sister Oliliam."
She felt lips brush against her exposed neck and she tightened up. They were soft and warm and felt full. But she was uncomfortable as she felt the hot breath of a sigh. "My name is Viktor. But you used to call me your sunshine." The voice behind her called into her ear. A shiver rippled through her body. Used to? But this place is just my imagination...isn't it?
"Viktor. She doesn't remember you. Don't scare her. I understand you came here out of your own accord to take care of her like you used to. But you must remember it has been...a very long time for her." Sister Oliliam snapped. He nodded his head. The others of the group had removed their hoods.
There was a man that had grayish white skin like granite. He stood on his tip toes, the very point, his hands were covered by the cloth. He was very handsome, tall and creepy looking. His hair was black and framed his face. His eyes were black as a moonless sky. And there was an exotic looking design over his left eye that was near his hairline and his jawline, it took half of his face up. It looked like it was painted on. There was another male, a creature that stood completely still and didn't breath or shift at all. It looked like a stature that had been made out of metal, but it was built and bald. There was a creature on the other side of Sister Oliliam that cloth was it's face. It's cloth was a white-blue color that glittered like dew. Strips of cloth fell onto it's broad shoulder like hair and only it's right eye was exposed. It was surrounded by blackness and looked like it was floating. It glowed green. There was a tall female next to the man on his toes. She had beautiful curves that were visible through the cloak. Her hair skin was a deep blue white color. Her eyes were deep pools of blue. Her hair was long and slick and rested over the floor moving around slightly like a tail, it stuck in a sharp point. It was a deep violet color. Her lips matched the color of her skin and her ears were slightly pointed. The top part of her hair moved up from the scalp and curved under against the partial bone. There were two purple slashes going through her eyes, markings of her status in society. Snow gasped at them but the other figures moved to take off their hoods as well. Three of them looked just like her. Human in the sense. Two of the three were very very pale. But inhumanly handsome, all three of them were males. One of the males had a glowing teal star tattoo, or marking, in planted in the middle of his forehead. There were swirls that rested around his brows and pointed into the star. The other ale male looked like a human supermodel, but dangerously and unnaturally perfectly beautiful. There were no flaws to his beautiful face. His hair was long and stopped on his inner back, it was blond, a golden blond. His eyes were gold. The third handsome man had deep tan skin. His eyes were black and his hair was black as well. He had bangs that came into his face every so often and it was fairly short. A cropped off 'scene style'. He was Japanese.
Snow was moved. Viktor moved her. He hoisted her to her feet quickly. Stepped away from her before jerking her around to face him. He lifted his hands up and pushed back the hood of the silver cloak revealing himself. Snow gasped. His skin was very pale with a soft hint of a blunt tint to it. His hair was long and vampire red, an unnatural color, his eyes matched his hair and stunned her. His jawline was sharp, his lashes thick, black and beautiful. His brows were the dark red and high arched, and perfect. He was inhumanly beautifully handsome. But someone kept her frozen in place. She'd seen those handsome features before. Suddenly, she knew why she felt like someone had been watching her.

"Koal..." Snow cried.

***EDIT***

Viktor's face twist into complete fury. His perfect flawless face completely and utterly distroyed with the expression of anger. He looked like he was ready to murder everyone in the room, including Snow.
"Whose this Koal? Tell me now!" His voice was screaming and distorted with fury and his thick Russian accent that Snow had failed to notice till now. He sliced the words from his tongue with demand and a piercing tone like a razor slicing the air.
Sister Oliliam stepped forward in a protective manner. But she was far from little Snow and too slow to jump in front of the poor human to shield her from Viktor's anger. Luckily, others had moved in a blink of an eye and crowded around Snow protectively.
"Don't put your sssssstenchy pawsssss on her!" Came the hissing words from the blue lips of a woman. The purple tail or whip-like hair snapped in the air next to Viktor's face. Cracking loudly and wildly like a whip as she stayed crouched down and in front of the mod of bodies where Snow had been. Or was. The snapping motion of the purple hair caught Viktor off guard and he stumbled back. His face instantly loosing it's grip on his anger and turning to one of shock and disbelief in himself. Arms reached around him and large hands with claws for fingers rested on his chest. Viktor froze as the monotone voice of a man whispered in his ear, "If you move, my fingers will pierce your skin and I'll unravel you like a dress." This being that was holding Viktor in place was the man with the odd marking over his eye and he stood on his tip toes. The very very point of them in completely pointed shoes. It was almost like he was floating, it was unbelievable how graceful the male was that held Viktor. Viktor's head dropped in shame.
Snow, poor little Snow, couldn't see anything but blackness. She felt the silk, the coolness of silk, against her bare face that was smothering her. One pair of large arms were locked around her from behind and another from the front. She knew more than one body was crouched down protectively over her. She felt their presence much rather than saw them or heard them. She was pulled down onto the ground, but she sat on the floor. Her body was being pushed back into the man behind her's body and the first male -in font of her, was leaning against her. His point pressed up against her's roughly. Had all the cloaked figures in the room moved to protect Snow? Even though they don't know her or her them? But why?
There was no time for questions. She could hear chatter but she was becoming hot and bothered. It felt like someone was setting weights on her chest making it hard for her to breath, and she freaked. Snow began to breath heavily before she quickly began gasping for breath and sweating. She flailed her arms, flinging them at the bodies that were wrapped around her on the floor. She kicked and pounded her fist into them before she was finally able to tilt her head back for a brief moment and scream.
She felt hands pry the first male off of her, the one in front of her. But the one behind her was still keeping his arms wrapped around her tightly. He was crushing her abdomen and making her squirm in pain. The tan Japanese person had pulled a cat-like creature off of her easily and held him up by the nape of his neck. The creature was very adorable and sexy in a cute kind of way. He had black wavy hair and hazel eyes, a black cat tail swished lazily from the back of his cloak and black cat ears folded on his head as he whined. "I was just trrrrying to prrrrrotect herrrr frrrrom that misterrr crrrrrazy overrrr therrrre." Purred the male neko. The male with the glowing teal star symbol planted in the middle of his forehead was in front of her in the blink of an eye. He laced his arms gently around her but she pushed him away. Well, that was before someone pried the arms that were crushing her from behind off of her. The man with the weird glowing star tattoo picked her up and rested her on his hip like a little child. He pushed her head softly down on his neck and kept his arms around her so she wouldn't fall as her legs dangled down.
"Sister Oliliam, if I may request this do hear me out. It seems though Viktor has told us his rage is dealt with he has not dealt with it well enough. Besides that, his anger for humans makes him different than the rest of us. I do believe speak for all of us when I say I do not feel comfortable letting miss Snowflake being given to his hands. For all we know he might try to eat her like other humans. If I may, I would like to replace Viktor as her Sekrahai. I have a spare room." The man with the weird glowing tattoo had spoken and everyone in the room jerked their heads to look at him. All except Viktor whom still held his gaze down as the creature on it's tip toes still held onto him. Sister Oliliam was the first to speak, "Lazirious, I do trust you dear boy. You are a very trust worthy leader and very skilled. But perhaps Mr. Scorn can accompany you with the task of being Miss Snowflakes Sekrahai until your Taho returns." Lazirious nodded his head, Snow looked around the room confused. IF this was Lazirious, that was Viktor, she was Sister Oliliam, then who was this 'Mr.Scorn'? And who was the rest of them? And what the hell were they talking about? Sekrahai and Taho's! What the bloody hell were those suppose to be?​

Back
Top Bottom