Fx Male A few lewd ideas (1 person per story, list the available ones you'd like)

Forget Me Later

Banned
Banished
ME
I play characters between the ages of 15 and 18
I write thoroughly and thoughtfully
I don't care about story/smut ratios - I care about whether or not the scenes carry out in a seamless way.

DO
Write competently, read over your post before posting and make sure you've written a full, thought out piece. Take pride in your lewdness.
Tell me your thoughts. What you want, don't want, and are interested in trying

DON'T
Stress out. No rush, no worries, have fun and explore
Control my character. No hypno, no no no.

Story kinks: I guess conflict is the biggest one. Blackmail, rape, forced prostitution, manipulation, etc

Sexy awesome kinks (the main stuff): Rough sex/mean sex, huge dicks and massive cum-shots/loads, clothed sex (panties moved aside, shirt lifted up, etc), in public (and visible)

Considerable kinks: chubby/ugly/older/big men, anal, light bondage, dog, forced slutty clothing

Turn-offs: You playing my character for me, toilet anything

My base ideas (feel free to propose alternatives and such)
unAvailable Spanks instead of bruises: She is sick of the way her boyfriend is treated by his father. She confronts the father in front of her boyfriend. He promises to lay off of him in exchange for her. Her boyfriend is too meek to argue the point, and the wild adventure begins.

unAvailable The Star: She is a star in the making and everyone knows it. She has a wonderful boyfriend and the two are perfect together with him making and playing music that she acts to in stage class. The whole class is amazing to her, and when she finds out scouts are going to be watching the next play, she wants it to be as perfect as possible, with her as the heroin. One problem: The guy who gets to play her lover in the play is a pervert who she hates. Much worse: The teacher tells her that if she doesn't practice with him for the next month nonstop, the scouts won't be interested in her performance. So she becomes his pretend girlfriend for a month, in private and public.

unAvailable You lose: Her boyfriend is an incredible gambler - it's horrendous what he can do with a deck. She has watched him succeed so often that she even uses herself as a betting option. Then they tried the the same thing against his big brother, who was recently fired from his job and living with them. With a great hand, a 700$ watch in the pot as an all-in from big brother, and an "If you win, you can have my girlfriend until you find a job" from her boyfriend, things take a very interesting turn.

unAvailable Her word: Her word was one of the most important thing to her. She truly believed you should never EVER go back on your word. So when she gave her word to her boyfriend's dad during a visit that if she didn't find a job by the age of 16 that she'd for him as his secretary until she was 18, she did. She was soon going to find out his line of work had her doing very interesting things. (VERY open-ended, lots of fun "careers" to pick from)

unAvailable Behind his back: She loves her boyfriend, but has a small secret: She was, until very recently, his best friend's fuck-buddy. Videos and pictures have been recorded, so when her ex-fuck buddy wants her, she's got no choice. She doesn't know what's worse, the fact that he's forcing her into crazy situations her or the fact he's so good at doing it. Her boyfriend finding out is an option.

unAvailable: For loves sake: Online dating is a pain when plane tickets cost so much. She loves her boyfriend so much that she's willing to spend days at a time with her rich uncle doing "yard/housework" for the money to go. On top of that, her uncle goes with her to where her boyfriend lives, to watch over them.

unAvailable: From melancholy to mating: It turns out that after her mom died, her Daddy became so depressed that he was bed-ridden and suicidal. She would do anything to keep him from ending it, and he would soon find out that not only was she was a lot easier to manipulate than her mother, but also how fucking wonderful life is when you push your daughter way beyond her limits. Just how far would she go to keep him around?

unAvailable: Ride me: Her boyfriend was stupid enough to try and gamble with thugs. He went way in over his head and if he didn't come up with money quick, he'd be.... Well you know. His work as an Uber driver didn't pay enough, so she proposed coming with to bring more joy in the trips for more tips. One man offers a big tip for a kiss. Well, they needed the money. Another wanted to make out with her. A few positive and suggestive ratings later and now they were a suddenly a hit, but every time an offer was made for some service, she'd look to her boyfriend - wondering when he'd tell them their offer was too much. Offers get creative, rough, and do destinations to be found out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom