Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fynn's 21st birthday present (Foxy Lady and GenderBender)

It was all I could do to stop myself skipping down the stairs, punching the air and shouting YAH. I tried to look coo, but probably just looked smug. I mean, that was real, man. I was afraid she might just make a lot of noise to make me feel good or something, but that was real. I actually felt her cunt contracting as she was cumming, now she couldn’t fake that, could she. And her whole body was quivering and shuddering. That would take a really top class actress to put on a performance like that. No, she really came. I really made her cum, on my first try too, fuck dad would be proud of me. I know he fancied her, from the way he was always looking at her when he thought mom wasn’t watching him.

The guys all gathered around, slapping me on the back and laughing and joking. One actually whispered that he had been hoping I was gay, but I didn’t hear what he said next, too busy listening to the others speculating on what had happened and asking for details and saying could they have her next.

I didn’t catch mom’s eye. She was the only one who knew it had been my first time. I needed to say something to her, but I didn’t know what and I certainly wasn’t going to say it in front of everyone at the party and then I didn’t get the chance because I was almost dragged off to fuck some more. Twice more, to be exact. The first time was frantic and energetic, like the first, but then we had a session side by side, exploring each other, just talking about nothing and touching and caressing until I slid into her and we rocked ourselves to sleep. I thought she might want to carry on next morning, but when I woke she was cooking me breakfast and then she sent me home. ‘Your mom will be worried,’ she told me as she patted my ass.

Mom was in her dressing gown when I made it home. She opened her arms and gave me a big hug, clinging to me. ‘I’m so proud of you,’ she breathed into my ear, ‘and you father would have been too if he had been here.’ We held each other for a while and then she said, ‘I’d have thought you would have been too tired for any fucking this morning.’ I just grinned, but she pushed herself against me and I realised that I had gone hard. I didn’t know what to say, but mom as always knew the right thing for the right occasion.

‘Looks like Sheila has left some for me.’ I didn’t understand at first, until she took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her room.

Back
Top Bottom