Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Overwatch and Apex Legends! [EDITED 4/5]

winter's lover

Planetoid
UPDATED 4/5: Super craving Loba x Crypto or any of my asterisked pairings involving Mercy or Widowmaker.

I'm Winter, 25, EST timezone, part time work and full time college and a ton of writing inspiration that I'm looking to do something with. While you're free to look at my other search threads if you really want, I'm really craving things set in the Overwatch universe, with Overwatch characters. I'm most interested in canon x canon pairings, however if you come to me with an interesting plot and character concept, I may be willing to do canon x oc.

I prefer literate role-play, with responses somewhere between two and five paragraphs a reply, and under no circumstance do anything one-liner. Typically, I prefer about 75% story, 25% smut or about there. I will do 50/50, but realistically you would need to prove that it won't just boil down to "He inserts dick. He thrusts. She moans. He keeps thrusting." I'm sure you get the picture. I enjoy writing smut, but not just for the heck of it -- if it does stuff to move along the plot, I am more than willing to spend more time on it, but if the plot is smut then that's going to get somewhat boring to me. Speaking of smut, here is my general kink list. Some of it will vary depending on what character I'm playing, but to give you a general gist of things I'd be up for including.

I role-play over Discord, F-list, email, and bluemoon messages and chats, in about the order of preference. Please PM me for my Discord and email, since I don't want to leave it in public due to past bad experiences. For F-list, I'm going to be linking some profiles below.

Pairings
Characters I role-play: Mercy, Widowmaker, Ashe, Echo, Sombra. May try writing Brig or D.Va, but I am not overly practiced. For Apex, I primarily write Loba, but will also write Wraith and maybe Lifeline. No kink lists for them yet, unfortunately.
Links go to F-list profiles that contain detailed character bios and kink lists for those specific characters. Except Echo, because she's so new and I'm working on it. Sombra doesn't have her own yet, but, kinkwise, she's kind of a mix between Ashe and Widow, but far more of a brat.

Below are canon x canon pairings that I'm presently looking for. The character in [brackets] is my preference for who I play, and anything with an asterisk* is something I'm craving. I probably have some plot ideas and am open to AUs. That said, I am totally willing to try other pairings and whatnot, so feel free to throw your Hanzo x Mercy at me or whatever. I'm open to most F/M and F/F ships with the exception of Mercy x Moira. Am open for three-way ships as well, but may be a little pickier about them.

OVERWATCH

[Mercy] x Genji*
[Mercy] x McCree
[Mercy] x Reaper*
[Mercy] x [Ashe]
[Mercy] x [Widowmaker]

[Widowmaker] x [Sombra]
[Widowmaker] x Reaper*
[Widowmaker] x Maximilien*
[Widowmaker] x Hanzo*
[Widowmaker] x [Ashe]

[Ashe] x McCree