Fx M or F Young, somewhat submissive woman looking for guidance

Minako

Meteorite
Hello

I am Minako, 21 F, looking for a role play with a man or possibly woman. The role play would involve a slightly shy woman (my role), perhaps somewhat submissive, who is guided in her exploration of sexuality. I write 'somewhat' submissive, because I don't mean an empty-headed woman or an obedient slave. Rather, it is about receiving guidance, being pushed or surprised a little every now and again, to explore new pleasures and grow in her sexual life. The more we connect, the more the submissive aspect may be developed, but ultimately she will always remain independent.
I prefer slow build ups. Actual sex could take a while, but I find it makes it all the more intense when it finally happens. I have an f-list, which may give an indication of my likes and dislikes. It may not be complete, so I am open to listening to requests. Talking about the roles, also during the play (OOC), is important. Better to understand each other well than to end up frustrated with a play only one of us enjoys. The things listed under 'no' (ageplay, violence, watersports, etc) are a firm 'no', however.
I play on this site through PM or possibly on the forum, if you can convince me. A frequency of three, four or five posts (minimum of two paragraphs/post) a week would be ideal, but life always takes precedence (that goes for both partners, of course). If I can write more, I will be happy to write more, but I'd prefer to start off with low but realistic expectations.
My writing is as good or as bad as this post. Grammar and punctuation are important to me. I am not a native speaker of English myself, so if you desire more colorful language, you may want to consider that.
With regard to scenarios, I think we can create one as we go, feeding off of each other's reactions. (Likes and dislikes must be discussed beforehand, of course). The general idea for the role play is a young woman meeting an older (wo)man, who becomes a confidant(e). She starts to share her desires, and is helped, or steered, or inspired to try more and more. It starts from small things such as dressing a little bit sexier, leaving one more button open, to showering with the curtains open, or answering the door in just a towel... Things can evolve from here, with sex as one of the goals. As stated above, however, turning into a slave or being abused are not part of the plot.
The scenario has a realistic setting and is contemporary (no fantasy, no science fiction, ...). I prefer to write in the first person, if you don't mind, though third person is possible too.
I would be happy to receive a PM if you are interested!
https://www.f-list.net/c/minakow

Back
Top Bottom