Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female ColdCoast's Cravings: Corruption

ColdCoast

Planetoid
Just as the title says, my current craving is corruption.
But just what do I mean by corruption? My general idea is that one of us would play as a character that is far more innocent or pure-hearted then the other character, and that other character would soon come to corrupt her.

Now for me, I'm a pretty laid-back kind of person, certainly easy-going and I definitely don't mind making friends along the way. I like to consider myself fairly advanced in my writing skills, although perhaps I am being too generous with my own abilities... In any case, I would never ask something of you as an RPer that I would not do myself. No double-standards here! Likewise, I am quite honest about how I feel in regard to any given RP, and I would love it if that was true for you as well. Don't like something in an RP? Let me know. Don't want to RP anymore? Let me know, and I promise there will be no drama.

But with all of that being said, I would now like to lay down a few basic terms.

⭐Parings: For now, I am only looking to RP with women who are willing to play female characters as well, and I don't discriminate between humans, monsters girls, cat girls, or anything in between. However, I am not really looking to RP with men. It's a personal thing.

⭐ Post length: I tend to pump out two paragraphs at the very least, and five at the most, sometimes even six. However, a comfortably medium for me is between two and four paragraphs. However, I don't bother thinking about post sizes that much. It's about the quantity, not quality. Although no one-liners, of course.

⭐ Story length and plot/smut ratio: For this, I could go for about anything. Either a long story filled with twists and turns, or a simple one-and-done. So long as I know what we are going with, I'm fine.

⭐ Post frequency: My posting rate tends to be anywhere from multiple times a day, to once a day or two, depending on just how motivated I am, and depending on how busy I am. If it's anything longer then a two days wait, I will let you know. With that being said, please let me know if you plan on being gone for a little while.

⭐Mediums: I prefer to RP via PMs, but I can do Discord if that is preferred.

---Setting/Themes---
Plot focused
Smut focused
Drama
Romance
Abuse
Harems
Modern
Slice-of-Life
Sci-Fi
Time periods of all sorts
Faceclaims
Celebs
Fandoms
The rich and famous
Abuse of power

---Kinks---
Females
Pet play
Incest
Oral
Anal
Face-sitting
Ass/breastplay
Futas
Con
Dubcon
Noncon
Forced clothes-wearing
Humiliation
Spanking
Double penetration
Lots of cum
Cumplay
Raceplay
Lactation
Light bondage
Demons, Gods, Goddesses, and Monsters
Butts~
Boobs~

And much, much more!

... And plots.
(Also note that I can play any character in the plots below, unless otherwise specified.)​

Mercy: Muse A is a sweet and kind missionary sent to give help and the gospel to a country recovering from a major conflict. While there, Muse A find's her job growing more and more difficult as she attracts the attention of two local bandits. And as she continued to encounter them, the 'liberties' that they take with her grows.

The Bus Stop: Muse A is minding her own business, riding on to bus (or train) on her way home from a long day of work. Then along comes Muse B, who very soon takes advantage of the crowded bus (or train), and finds herself quietly abusing Muse A.

The Maid: Muse A is a very wealthy woman, although she does still grow bored. In comes Muse B, her newest maid. And like fireworks, Muse A feels an instant spark. But unfortunately for Muse B, Muse A also has a little bit of a sadistic side.

The Teacher: Muse A is a high school senior who wants nothing more then to just graduate. Yet that goal becomes more and more difficult as she faces being held back due to her poor grades. Yet a new teacher has arrived, Muse B. And as Muse B settles into her new job, she soon finds that could help Muse A. Although that help would come at a price. (This could also be done with Muse B being a therapist.

World's Apart: Muse A is a world famous and mostly family friendly pop star who is at the peak of her career. And with so many eyes watching her, she has no choice but to keep up her perfect, fake life. That is until she meets Muse B, an up-and-coming rap star who cares far less about her public image. But how will Muse A cope with her own career when the two begin to fall for each other?

Downward Spiral: Struggling hopelessly with her drug addiction, Muse A's mother begins to sell out her own daughter in increasing depraved ways in order to get her next fix. Keep in mind that this one will be a dark one!

Opposites Attract: Muse A is a rather quiet young woman. Finishing up her last year of high school, she still finds herself totally friendless. That is until Muse B comes along, another woman who just transferred, and who is oddly outgoing despite her love for dark, Gothic clothing. Needless to say, Muse A's parents do not approve of their friendship, but how long is it until their friendship evolves into something more? (This could also be a sister/sister RP.)

The Nun: Muse A is given one last chance before the book is thrown at her, and she is sent to jail. Instead, she is sent to a 'reform school' for young woman who still have the chance to correct themselves away from their criminal behavior. However, Muse A does not seem to care one bit about changing, and that is when she will come head-to-head with Muse B, a Nun in training who is assigned to keep watch over Muse B.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom