Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WHY I HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO RPS

HookHandedMan

Lord of Darkness
I would just like to apologize to the many players I'm sharing scenes with at the moment for not informing you sooner as to why I've been absent. I am still interested in every scene I'm involved in, however, my present circumstances demand my time and energy, so I am unable to send out responses.

My father has a critical medical condition that has left him nearly bedridden, he requires care around the clock and he is preparing to undergo surgery very soon. This is where my time and effort has been going, and I apologize again for not informing any of you sooner. His surgery will be in the coming weeks, and I should be able to begin responding as soon as next week, if everything goes well.

If you are still interested in continuing our scene, please send me a message letting me know. Thank you all for your patience.

This has been my longest hiatus yet, I apologize. I was involved in an accident at work and I've been busy with medical treatment and recovery, and on top of the medical care that my father requires, this has left me with little energy to respond to RPs with.

I'm still under a lot of stress due to the recovery process (which is taking a lot longer than my doctors and I had hoped), so responding will still be difficult but I am ready to start trying.

Back
Top Bottom