Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Decisions, and the consequences from them (FxGM)

adreamer529

Super-Earth
I've always been fascinated with how people think. From my first psychology class in college to people watching today I've always wanted to get inside their head and understand how they think. Some people are honest, some people lie, some people have a lot of confidence, some don't. It's what's fascinated me, and it's especially been something I love to experiment with when it comes to women. I've had countless experiences where I've either caught a girl lying or manipulated a girl based on her deepest insecurities.

I've also become fascinated with how the decisions people make on a day to day basis make a huge difference in the world around them and how people view them, judge them. The butterfly effect is powerful!

All of this has driven me to learning that a specific role play format not only turns me on but also keeps me intellectually interested to have a long ongoing role play. This is the choose your own adventure format.

How does it work?

Essentially I will pay the GM to your protagonist main character. This is a slice of life world that admittedly is based on my own life and things that I see and experience on a day to day basis. What will happen is I will build the world around you and move the plot along with a post. I will also provide various options for YC to choose from to move the story along. The options range from specific to general, and leave plenty of room for a creative writer to work within the bounds I provide. Then your reply will involve choosing an option, and writing about it. Ideally you will go through YCs thought process, and also provide a little more to the story, background, whatever makes sense. And it goes back and forth like that.

Answers to Basic questions I get a lot:

Yes, you HAVE to choose and play out one of the options I provide. Sometimes I will limit you or force you to choose between bad options. That's the fun of it! If it was open world I'd just do a general role play, not this format.

Yes, there is an element of God modding with this concept. I will provide you characters to choose from, and may write more about them based on your decisions. If that frustrates you, this won't work. But ultimately remember - your decisions are molding and changing your characters. I'm just expanding on those decisions for the sake of works building!

How dark will it get? It can get VERY dark. I have a number of old request threads and any of those concepts can appear. But, this is based on the real world, so an interracial sibling rape isn't just going to happen out of nowhere. To get to the dark side of the world requires some effort and experimentation.

Are you a sub or a domme? Or neither? It doesn't matter. I'm a switch and can get into nearly anything as long as the world and scene is built properly. Your decisions guide your character and just like the real world, YC isn't set in stone. You can have a confident sexy girl be broken and turned into a bimbo slut, and vice versa and everything in between. There are plenty of opportunities to guide the story in the direction YOU choose!

Isn't this more work for me than you? Yes! I am the GM and will play every other character that interacts with you. Guys and girls. I appreciate and hope for good responses, but sometimes there isn't much to say. I get it and that's fine! Sometimes I won't move the scene much either. There's no rules or requirements.

I think that's everything. If you are interested in exploring my world and getting into and out of trouble, let's play!

Dreamer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom