Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s the allure of...

Deante

Star
I was curious about a kink, what excites people about it. Then I had an idea. I figure many people might have such questions, but simply aren’t asking.

The purpose of this thread is to sate your curiosity if there’s a kink you want to understand.

No judgments, no “why would you like that”. Everything here is for education.

I am very much about story line so although the idea of a straight up pregnancy role play, going to doctors appointments, classes etc bores me to tears, I can think of other twists on the theme that would interest me. A married woman whose husband is sterile for eg seeking a man to impregnate her and lot of other twists that could spike my interest.

Do I get to ask one too? I am bemused by the concept of anime/animated type face claims, especially for more serious or dark RP themes. It just ruins the whole thing for me. What is up with that?

As a guy with a pregnancy fetish, it’s hard to really explain the attraction to it, but I’ll try. For one, there’s an emotional connection simply to the act, of a woman trusting a loving a man enough to allow him to impregnate her. On the flip side, there can also be a power angle, a man having such control over a woman that he can make her have a child. Most roleplay with pregnancy don’t focus on the classes and doctor’s visits (at least in my experience), but on the connection that would lead to pregnancy. It of course varies heavily on whether or not this a consensual or nonconsensual, but there are some thoughts.

Also, and this is purely subjective, pregnant women are sexy.

I’d like to ask about foot fetishes. What is it with feet that makes them sexy?

Do I get to ask one too? I am bemused by the concept of anime/animated type face claims, especially for more serious or dark RP themes. It just ruins the whole thing for me. What is up with that?
While I don't normally do dark RP's, I prefer anime/animated faceclaims because I personally find using real people distasteful at best. A picture of a fictional character is far more acceptable for me to use, whereas I feel most 'real people' might take offense at being used to represent someone in an RP. And personally, I just enjoy looking at it. I won't use them for every RP, but it's without a doubt my preference.

Personally i'd like to know the appeal of Vore to people, because there's never an angle I approach it at that makes me see why someone's into it.

Similar to Saber, I also feel kinda weirded out by using RL face claims. Like i get using models and actors but some homies are just straight taking pics from some random folk's facebook photo album and using that. It's weird. Can't really see someone like Norman Reedus or one of those dudes from supernatural calling out attack names and such.
Also for me personally, alot of my more fantastical plots and stories lend itself to having a more anime aesthetic.
Slight side note: Man it's hard as shit to find marvel and dc rps that are more based off comics than the movies.

Alright my turn. Maybe it's because i've actually been cheated on before (like... had to get therapy to get over it), but I cannot understand the appeal of cheating/cuckolding. What's the deal man? Is it just the taboo or what?

While I don't normally do dark RP's, I prefer anime/animated faceclaims because I personally find using real people distasteful at best. A picture of a fictional character is far more acceptable for me to use, whereas I feel most 'real people' might take offense at being used to represent someone in an RP. And personally, I just enjoy looking at it. I won't use them for every RP, but it's without a doubt my preference.

Personally i'd like to know the appeal of Vore to people, because there's never an angle I approach it at that makes me see why someone's into it.

Fair enough, I guess I am just not a fan of the art. I don't actually need face claims at all but if my partner is going to use them I would prefer a person.

Whether it's sex or gore/vore I am not into it just for the sake of creating montages of smut or violence. Not many of my RP ideas are gory but in the past when I have done something more violent it has a story to it. I guess the easiest way to explain it from my perspective is I like what can be done with the theme rather than the theme itself a lot of the time. A world where a violent wheel of misfortune type of game show exists for example. I like the stories that can from these themes and ideas.

Similar to Saber, I also feel kinda weirded out by using RL face claims. Like i get using models and actors but some homies are just straight taking pics from some random folk's facebook photo album and using that. It's weird. Can't really see someone like Norman Reedus or one of those dudes from supernatural calling out attack names and such.
Also for me personally, alot of my more fantastical plots and stories lend itself to having a more anime aesthetic.
Slight side note: Man it's hard as shit to find marvel and dc rps that are more based off comics than the movies.

Alright my turn. Maybe it's because i've actually been cheated on before (like... had to get therapy to get over it), but I cannot understand the appeal of cheating/cuckolding. What's the deal man? Is it just the taboo or what?

Again for me it's exploring the stories. There are so many angles to cheating and cuckolding. Man wants it, woman wants it, married woman gets job at a brothel, indecent proposal set up etc etc What I write about isn't necessarily what I want in real life. It is just exploration of themes and getting into the characters mindsets and emotional state.

Count me in the "don't like RL faceclaims".
As a guy with a pregnancy fetish, it’s hard to really explain the attraction to it, but I’ll try. For one, there’s an emotional connection simply to the act, of a woman trusting a loving a man enough to allow him to impregnate her. On the flip side, there can also be a power angle, a man having such control over a woman that he can make her have a child. Most roleplay with pregnancy don’t focus on the classes and doctor’s visits (at least in my experience), but on the connection that would lead to pregnancy. It of course varies heavily on whether or not this a consensual or nonconsensual, but there are some thoughts.

Also, and this is purely subjective, pregnant women are sexy.
I was kinda separating pregnant and impregnation. One is you know, the act, the other is usually when she's multiple months along?

It's a neurological thing. The part of the brain that recognizes genitals is right next to the part that recognizes feet, and in some people the wires get crossed and their brain says "them feet are sex organs". No joke.

So I am mostly aware of "soft vore" types (those who want to be swallowed whole/no blood etc), which I think is most vore types anyhow. The attraction there I THINK is being "held inside" the one who eats. Sort of a being part of them/being contained, like going back to the womb? Also I imagine there's an element of utter overpowered/loss of control/claimed; it doesn't get more "overpowered" than being eaten by something. And then there's the whole predator/prey thing, or the risk/danger.

I think with cheating it is the taboo, but cuckolding I have an idea.

There's several things there.

1. It's a power dynamic thing. Either the woman is in control, denying the guy sex/deciding to cheat on the guy, or it's the other man doing the denial. It's sort of stealing someone's property as a way of dominating them.

2. Humiliation. The implication is the "cuck" is less of a man, is denied sex, etc, and so he's being degraded by being denied sex. And tha tdenial is also a chastity thing I'm sure.

3. Voyeurism/group sex. Watching your wife get it on with another guy, etc. While I am not into "cucking", I do like the idea of a partner screwing around as foreplay, for the purposes of sloppy seconds, etc. The idea being "wow she's a SLUT and that's HOT".

4. A lot of fantasies are ways for us to handle an actual fear in a safe way. Like rape fetish = dealing with the fear of being raped by putting it in a mental place where it can't hurt you, like a horror movie instead of actaully being chased by a killer. In this case, it's putting the actaul fear of being cheated on/replaced in a more comfortable zone. That's my armchair psychoanalysis tho.

Fetishes are often traced back to some kind of experience early in life. I for example love certain types of women's shoes but on women. I can trace that back to my upbringing when women in high heels was very common and the difference between a nude and erotica was that in erotica the naked woman would have high heels on. I also love the way they make women's legs look so that is another connection.

I would say it might be the same for people who have a foot fetish. It's also a taboo fetish so that guilt/shame would drive their passion deeper down. It's odd in a way because a man saying he loves boobs is just accepted, say you like feet and you are a freak. But that just illustrates my point further.

Also, if you look at your feet when they are together, the little gap between them resembles a vagina. I have read that also entices foot fetishists. Feet also have a dominance/submissive angle. So bowing at someone feet for example is common in BDSM, boot licking etc

Question : I'm not into Rape RP at all but I get the appeal, dark subject matter and all. What I am trying to understand is, how does that transfer into a story, or am I missing the point and the story doesn't matter? And what does the person playing the victim write about? It seems very one sided and short lived to me?

Last edited:
Question : I'm not into Rape RP at all but I get the appeal, dark subject matter and all. What I am trying to understand is, how does that transfer into a story, or am I missing the point and the story doesn't matter? And what does the person playing the victim write about? It seems very one sided and short lived to me?

Oscar Wilde said “Everything is about sex, except Sex. Sex is about power.”

It’s about absolute loss of control, about being victimized. A friend into NC commented a lot of those stories also include a humiliation/sadism component of taking haughty people down a peg, or receiving the consequences of those actions like pregnancy, etc. And just as a masochist there’s pleasure in the pain of it all.

Like I said above, fantasies are often a safe way to cope with fears. You have control over it because it can’t hurt you sand you decide what happens. A Lot of women have rape fantasies probably due to the regular fear of rape. They have to be regularly vigilant because it’s a real dance. So fear of rape translates into a way to control that fear and explore it.

Just adding another angle to the rape rp's, one of the things I like about the noncon and dubcon is that the decision i taken out of mc's hands. It takes the responsibility out of their hands. I think a lot of women, that in rl would never do many of the things they rp, fantasize about doing it....with a rape rp, they get to try it without the "good girl" feelings of guilt. Still talking fantasy here, not something I would want to experience at all in rl.

As for face claims, I like both fantasy and photo, depending on the theme. Visuals always enhance things for me.

Sorry WrittenFantasies, I have no idea why some people like the cartoons, other than it might be hilarious to put them in different situations. I can't see the turn on of it though.

Ok..my question, why the latex and rubber? I mean, I understand it looks awesome if it's cute clothes and the like, but the full body, full face outfits I just don't understand. You are covering up all the sexy bits :)

Just adding another angle to the rape rp's, one of the things I like about the noncon and dubcon is that the decision i taken out of mc's hands. It takes the responsibility out of their hands. I think a lot of women, that in rl would never do many of the things they rp, fantasize about doing it....with a rape rp, they get to try it without the "good girl" feelings of guilt. Still talking fantasy here, not something I would want to experience at all in rl.

As for face claims, I like both fantasy and photo, depending on the theme. Visuals always enhance things for me.

Sorry WrittenFantasies, I have no idea why some people like the cartoons, other than it might be hilarious to put them in different situations. I can't see the turn on of it though.

Ok..my question, why the latex and rubber? I mean, I understand it looks awesome if it's cute clothes and the like, but the full body, full face outfits I just don't understand. You are covering up all the sexy bits :)

That is the classic reasoning behind rape fantasies. Back especially when women were repressed sexually or were expected to be a certain way, rape was a way of excusing them of having sex. In a way it still exists in some cultures now where women will keep denying a man's interest and the man keeps pressing/asking. Also a classic story you hear especially from much older people. "He just kept asking me out and I kept saying no. Until one day I said yes" a man couldn't really persist like that anymore without risking some kind of harassment/stalking charge!

I get the fantasy angle. I just still wonder how much mileage there is in a RP but I guess like all RP's it depends on your partner and how you want to explore it.

Rubber/latex? To my knowledge the people into it like the feel of the rubber/latex itself. The tightness or restrictiveness of the outfit also has a bondage feel for some. So it works well in BDSM.

Is there a difference between "Breeding" and "Impregnation"? Do they imply anything different?

I'm sure there are lots of variations but generally "Impregnate" would mean a pregnancy RP, a focus on the couple, playing out the day to day issues associated with this as well as perhaps the kink of having sex with a pregnant woman.

"Breeding" is generally without the loving aspect. Common in cuckolding scenarios, the black "bull" has sex with the wife, "breeds" her and then leaves, the cuck husband then has to explain why his wife's child is a different colour to himself.

Does anyone with the impregnation/pregnancy kink ever write the child into the RP once they're born? Not into the NSFW bits of the plot obviously, but writing the kids is actually one of my favorite parts if I'm invested in the characters' relationship.

As a latex fetishist I agree with Fingers that the people into it like the feel of the rubber/latex itself. The tightness or restrictiveness of the outfit also has a bondage feel for some. So it works well in BDSM.

To add to what Fingers said. People do like the tightness of it and some also like the fact that while it is tight it gives of the feeling that your naked since it is so tight and everything can be easily seen with the latex, giving some sort of humiliation without real being nude. For me at least I like the fact that you can hide the looks of the person in latex which is a form of control for the dominate. The dominate gets to decide what others see and the only one that gets to see the beauty below.

Zoophilia ? I will never understand which kink

As a latex fetishist I agree with Fingers that the people into it like the feel of the rubber/latex itself. The tightness or restrictiveness of the outfit also has a bondage feel for some. So it works well in BDSM.

To add to what Fingers said. People do like the tightness of it and some also like the fact that while it is tight it gives of the feeling that your naked since it is so tight and everything can be easily seen with the latex, giving some sort of humiliation without real being nude. For me at least I like the fact that you can hide the looks of the person in latex which is a form of control for the dominate. The dominate gets to decide what others see and the only one that gets to see the beauty below.

I was a rather curious person when I was a bit younger and spent some time on a bestiality forum and I was surprised to see that the people into the videos admired the animals as much if not more than the women in the clips, it was usually women in the clips.

Then you have I guess what you might call people who just like watching extreme stuff regardless of what it is, they just like the spectacle of a woman doing something extreme/taboo and this seems to go hand in hand with the concept of being "destroyed" as in she ruins her reputation for lack of a better word so there is probably a degradation/sadism involved in it as well for some.

Does anyone with the impregnation/pregnancy kink ever write the child into the RP once they're born? Not into the NSFW bits of the plot obviously, but writing the kids is actually one of my favorite parts if I'm invested in the characters' relationship.

I like risk of but not so much actually getting pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom