Confessions of a Closeted Latex Fetishist

latexwyo

Planetoid
Being attracted to something like latex is very difficult for many people to understand. It is a total sensory material, transfers touch and temperature surprisingly well and just oozes sex appeal with the way it shines and defines the contours of the body it overlays. But it is an intimidating material as well. It doesn't come across as soft and safe, there is a primal nature to it, an otherworldly appearance to it that begs to be used and used roughly. There is an industrial quality to it that might scare off a few people as well as it is a difficult material to wear as it takes some doing to put it on and to enjoy. It is the sort of thing that you just have to be "into", possibly predisposed to enjoy? I don't know. I cant tell you exactly when I was aware that I was attracted to latex, only that it definitely made an impression on me. It fired my synapsis and quickened the pulse the first time I saw a body wrapped in its tight embrace. Once you wear it...well. its all over from that point on! I would love to talk more about this part of myself and hope to add to this Journal as more things come up. I hope that if you are curious, you will stop by and say hello!

SiN99SG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom