Fx Male ~ 𝒫𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓂𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“Œπ’Ύπ“π’Ήπ‘’π“ˆπ“‰ π’Ύπ’Ήπ‘’π’Άπ“ˆ ~

LadyInLatex

Banned
Banished
giphy (1).gif π»π‘’π“π“π‘œ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ giphy (1).gif
image-asset.gif Bonjour to the '𝑔𝑒𝓂' who is reading this thread, I hope you're having a fantastic morning, afternoon or evening! My pseudo is LadyInLatex although I prefer to go by... well... whatever I feel like being called that day, because after all, that's what role-playing is all about! although if you must know, I tend to frequently go by 𝓐𝓢𝔂. I guess, a few things that need to be outlined would be that, I don't have a consistent online period throughout the week, its more of 'whenever I have some free time' which I know that the absence of structure can be infuriating, but I felt that it needed to be mentioned.

image-asset.gif There are a few things that I look for when finding a suitable role-play partner, but don't worry, I know we're not all perfect (especially myself) but the criteria that I seek is only that which improves the quality of the role-playing experience. The criteria is simple,
giphy.gif π’«π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝐿𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽: Two paragraphs minimum, with slight exceptions, I always strive to match my partners post length or even beat it! because nothing makes this girl happier then a Massive wall of text
giphy.gif π’œπ“‰π“‰π’Ύπ“‰π“Šπ’Ήπ‘’: A little pet peeve of mine are those who are unable to forgive when life gets in the way, after all, we all are leading completely different lives across the world, absences are to be expected, so please be a little forgiving.
giphy.gif π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒫𝓁𝒢𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: I am the kind of girl to plan almost everything, now, not saying that I don't want any kinky surprises, but I do like to discuss mutual kinks, plots, characters and so on in-depth with my partners prior to us starting, I like to make sure that we're both on the same page, and both excited! because nothing is more of a buzz kill than having to commit to a role-play plot that you're not excited about nor passionate about.

image-asset.gif Now, with that out of the way, I suppose we should discuss some π’΄π‘’π“ˆ'π“ˆ & π’©π‘œ'π“ˆ, I do have a list of kinks that has been put together a while ago, although it can sometimes vary and may not be 100% up to date, (F-List / Kinks) BUT! I do want to mention that if you're interested the kinkier and dirtier your ideas and mine, is ALWAYS better in my books, I have never shamed or judged anyone who has presented an idea that was too 'out-there', but rather politely state my place on the situation, and continue brainstorming from there! EVERYTHING is up for discussion in my eyes, even that which is listed in my 'NO' column, although a word or warning, I may need a little more persuading on some issues, my motto essentially is,
𝐼𝓉 π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒻𝒢𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 π“‰π‘œ 𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝒢 'π“Œπ’Ύπ“π’Ή' π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“†π“Šπ‘’ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒢 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‰π‘œ 𝓅𝒢𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓅𝒢𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒢 π‘œπ“‹π‘’π“‡π“Šπ“ˆπ‘’π’Ή 𝒸𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑒
so basically, the kinkier the better, I'm not interested in participating in role-plays that are nothing more than a recycled or repetitive idea that I have participated in previously - now I do know that you will have no idea what scenarios or whatnot I have previously done, but this is more encouragement to let your mind go wild and try and come up with something memorable and erotic!

image-asset.gif On to plots and characters... this'll be a short one, being that I don't often have ideas in mind... my brainstorming process is usually discussing mutual kinks and building a plot around those, although i'm certainly not opposed to other methods. As for characters... well, mine in particular, I don't usually have any face claims or general ideas in mind, I tend to ask my partners what sort of woman they'd like my character to be, being that I want to accommodate for my partner is ANY way I can... (coupled with the fact that I my character's appearance doesn't bother me!).

image-asset.gif π’―π‘œ π’žπ“π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’... image-asset.gif
I hope that I've discussed everything that could possibly influence your decision to slide on into my inbox, however I must ask that you've had a look at my F-List to determine whether our interests are compatible, If you've managed to read through this whole thing, then I congratulate you, hope to see you in my inbox... and 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃𝓀 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š.

Kind Regards,
~𝓛

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom