Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Web w/NobleLance

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
116.png

Greece is such a petty place to be, especially at sunset. Lena Oxton is at the grounds of some ruins, climbing up on one of the pillars as she is trying to get a good look at the rest of the area. "Hm...I can't see anything so far." She moves to the rooftops of the ruins, doing it as stealthy as possible. She stops as she found something, a gathering of a group that are moving equipment into a carrier. "Yep, Talon is here alright. They are moving stuff for transport..." She has an ear piece, so she would have to be on standby for now. Tracer sighs as she moves back just a little, waiting for her orders.

k-esau-widowmaker-male.jpg

Watching her from afar Widowmaker could only sigh in annoyance. "I swear you are the worst at stealth my petite rump roast." He muttered in French as she was visible at sunset in a yellow jumpsuit. He'd take aim from afar and switching his ammo for the dummy rounds for his dummy in his silenced sniper rifle. He'd shoot the first shot to whiz past her ear to feel like a flick and knock her earpiece off her head. The second shot would strike her left supple butt cheek as he grappling hooked to another position and then purposely shot the right cheek as well from afar with a smirk. She needed to learn she was not subtle and this was his favorite game to play with Tracer.

Back
Top Bottom