Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Sexual wrestling/fighting rp (NSFW) (More Plot Ideas Posted!)

Mordor-rlx

Super-Earth
I have been craving a roleplay where our characters are engaging in fighting. Knock outs, choking, pains and holds, submission holds, humilatation. Can be long or short term, no one-liners, but other than that, no post limits, though good English and Grammar would be much appreciated. I have no particular plot at the moment, but it can be smut or smut and plot. Can also be used to lead into other things, and also can be a death match. Hope to find people interested :)

I can use either here or discord. If you want to use discord, send me a message giving your on-site name. Mine is Jacob8RA#9292

It can be either short-term, being one or two matches with multiple knockout roudns or just a single fight. An example being a multi-round tournament where the loser of each round, either through knockouts or submission holds, and the winner gets to use and have sex with the loser.
OR​
It can be long-term, being like a torunment, or also having other elements beign taken in, like a new rookie fighter getting her ass kicked and begs to be trained by her opponent, and the like

Idea courtesy of Garf23: is a full sex league of lesbian wrestling, where the first to cum loses and becomes the other's toy for a little show. In total there are 13 wrestlers. Mc is the bottom wrestler in the normal wrestling in the men's division but he sees one of the lesbians declare no man can last against "The hottest women in wrestling". MC turns up and declares he'll conquer each and every one of the 13. And when he does he'll make them his harem of slaves forever but if he loses to even one he'll submit himself and his friends to the 13 as their slaves also forever.

For those who want taboo of any sort:
YC is the older sister/mother and mc is the son/little brother who has been in the wrestling team since he was young. With the son/boy at home, he had to rely on her for practices, but as he got older, he realized yc was more then just a girl/women. She had woman parts that would get grabbed "accidently" Eventually he could get her into holds that allowed more and more intimacy, catching her wearing less clothes, etc.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Either MC or YC challenges the other to an erotic wrestling match, as one or both are wrestlers from when they were in high school. Plot can go from there ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom