Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Submissive male looking for femdom ERP

lyH___

Super-Earth
Hey there! I've once again been in a pretty submissive mood lately, so I'm looking to express that in some ERP's! I'm looking for a female (IRL female, please!) dom to roleplay with in a smut heavy RP. Do you want me to become your personal sex slave? Do you want to have full control over me and want me to do everything you say? Do you want to use me to fulfill every sexual desire you have and pleasure yourself with my cock? Then feel free to hit me up! I'll be as submissive as you want me to be, from resisting a little to completely submitting to your will and worshipping you.

As for requirements, I myself try to match whatever my partner is doing, but I usually write around 1-2 paragraphs myself. As long as you have decent grammar or better then you're pretty much set! I prefer third person, but I don't mind playing first person if that is what you want.

For kinks, I'll include some of them here! If there are some kinks you'd like to include then feel free to suggest them, as long as they are not in my limits!
-Huge breasts
-Breast play
-Breast smothering
-Worshiping
-Facesitting
-Oral sex (giving and receiving)
-Deepthroats
-Light bondage (receiving)
-Cum milking
-Excessive cum
-Oiled bodies
-Toys

I'm willing to explore new things, but these are my hard limits:
-Bathroom play
-Vore
-Gore
-Death
-Underage stuff
-Extreme amounts of pain
-General filth (think stuff like smegma, vomit, STDs etc.)

I usually roleplay in PMs, but I do have discord if you prefer to roleplay over there. My discord is lyH#9547 . Hit me up if interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom