Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Triple barrel craving (incest, FxF, me as Domme)

Gen V

Moon
Please note that at the bottom of this thread there are three instructions for what I want you to include in your FIRST message to me. They aren’t supposed to be hidden / there to trick you or catch you out, so take this big obvious warning as a gesture of good faith.

It is simply to whittle out the lazy / unimaginative.

Right now I’ve got a rather big craving for three things, and sure, I could make multiple different plots and scratch the respective itches that way… but where’s the challenge in that? Instead I decided to challenge myself and come up with a plot that covers all three at once.

So, my three cravings are:

1) An incest RP with at least a semi-believable plot

2) Playing as a dominant female character who does not rely on violence, restraints, or blackmail

3) Cheating 'with permission' turned into a three-way relationship

So, what did I come up with?

My two characters in this RP will be Sadie Benton and Zoe Hall. The two girls having been dating for about two months now, and while Zoe’s parents are away on vacation, they have been spending a lot of time making the most of the fact that the house is empty … almost empty.

Zoe’s younger sister was also left behind when her parents jetted off for their holiday, and has had to put up all the sounds that come through the thin walls over the course of the last week. Increasingly she’s found herself getting sick of being the third wheel, growing envious, and lusting after her older sister’s girlfriend.

On one occasion when Sadie and Zoe are sharing a rather noisy shower, the younger sister sneaks into their room intending to take a video recording of the sounds they’re making and send it to her parents to get them to insist Sadie leaves. Instead, she gets distracted by a pair of Sadie’s panties discarded on the bed. She picks them up, and notices that the gusset is a little damp. Being the little horny little pervert that she is, she puts them to her nose and….

And that’s where your preview of the plot ends. Rest assured, this is not just some simple "And then they fucked..." plot.
If you want to hear more, then please send me a PM which includes:

What kind of character you’d like to play in terms of appearance (pic is fine) age and some personality

At least five kinks you enjoy and would like to include ( An F-list link DOES NOT count)

Your favourite food and drink IN THE MESSAGE SUBJECT LINE

In terms of what I’m asking for in writing style:

For this RP, 2 or more paragraphs per post
My character is mine, and yours is yours. You don’t control mine, and vice versa.
A good level of detail in writing, specifically in regard to actions, senses, and thoughts/feelings.
Add some dialogue, people don’t do things in complete silence.
RPs either through thread or PM on this site only – No IM, email, or discord etc.

Last edited:
giphy[2].gif

Don't ask me where that is from, I have no idea. It just made me laugh so I used it. Also it's pretty cool that you can re-size images directly in the box where you type your reply. Did not know you could do that.

Back
Top Bottom