Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Seeking out some TMNT related RP

Shadows

Super-Earth
Howdy, howdy. I don’t often do request threads focused in upon a single fandom, but this is one that I’ve been itching to find some partners for lately and it has enough different iterations from over the past few decades to offer a variety of options to discuss. As one may correctly assume, I’m a pretty big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, with a great familiarity to pretty much every version that had been put out there. From the original to more recent conics, along with every animated series, each of the movies, most of the video games and even the black sheep of the bunch known as The Next Mutation, I’m well versed and willing to discuss options with just any take on the characters you may be familiar or open to playing with.

A few quick basics to get out of the way about roleplaying with me in general.

- I predominantly play by PM and threads, with discord being a possibility after we do some plotting/talking by PMs
- Please be able to offer up even two to three paragraphs per response.
- I lean toward short term, smug focused roleplays, but am open to longer term RPs especially with this fandom.
- I’m not interested in playing opposite of original characters for this fandom.
- Please be patient with me when it comes to my response time. Sometimes I can post daily and other times it may take a few days. Feel free to poke me if I go a week without a post but try to avoid any guilt tripping or rudeness since that’ll just make me drop you. I’ll always try to give my partners the same courtesy.

That aside, let’s get down to discussing some of what I’m looking for in the various TMNT continuities our there.

Please note that I will be including some reference images for certain characters as a bit of visual inspiration for anyone who enjoys those. They are all NSFW and so don’t click them unless you’re in a place where it’s safe to do so.

Mirage Comics
Where it all began. Admittedly, for as long as this version of the turtles world has been running off and on since its inception, there’s only really one or two characters I’d like to roleplay with, but they are ones of note.​

April O’Neil
Karai
Renet

- April O’Neil -
Not one of my favorite versions of April when it comes to appearances, but one that has some possibilities between the turtles, Casey Jones, Baxter Stockman and others that have played a part in her life throughout the comics long run.

A couple pics of her spending time with the boys

- Renet -
There’s some solid potential to be had with the ditzy time traveler, both where it relates to her early encounter with the turtles and the adventure they had, but also in seeing her ending up in other timelines or worlds where she needs to do what it takes to make the best of where she is before her best jump. This could especially prove enjoyable for if we had her losing possession of the time scepter and doing what it takes to get it back.

Rewarding one of her hero’s

- Karai -
The original version of Karai, before all of that Shredder/Splinter’s daughter/granddaughter stuff which the more recent adaptations tend to run with now, There’s a few different approaches one can have when it comes to Karai, from dealing with her time with the turtles, to her time with Casey Jones, how she handles subordinates in New York and even back in Japan or perhaps something which takes place back when Shredder was still alive.

Archie Comics Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures
An often overlooked section of the fandom which had a lot of surprisingly good stories and great characters. Of course, it also had several sexy ladies which I’d very much like to work out a little something for with any interested parties.​

April O’Neil
Ninjara
Oyuki Mashimi
Candy Fine

-Ninjara -
A deadly fox ninja assassin who became a friend of the turtles and love interest for Raphael during a good chunk of the series. Would love to find somebody interested in doing something with her opposite of either Raphael, his future self (because every comic needs time travel), any of the other turtles, their allies or even enemies and have a number of specific ideas in mind.

The only thing better then one Raph is two, especially if one of them happens to be a more experienced version from the future

Nothing like a romantic evening in the sewers

- Oyuki Mashimi -
A teenage runaway turned April’s assistant turned Michelangelo’s love interest. Similar to Ninjara, I’d love to find somebody open to doing a little something with her and her turtle of choice, but certainly open to exploring other options and, again similar to Ninjara, I do have a few specific ideas for her in mind.

Spending quality time with Mikey

The ladies getting comfortable in their hotel room

- Candy Fine -
Long time girlfriend for Mondo Gecko who eventually began to hang around him and the other mutants a lot more after Donny to terms with his mutation. Would totally be up for a more romantic scenario between the two of them or maybe something with her being a little less then fateful with either her boyfriends buddies or even some baddies.

IDW Comics Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Honestly one of the best iterations of the TMNT universe out there, with a serious claim to being able to call itself the best. It also has what may be my personal favorite iteration of a certain female character which I’ll get to down below.​

April O’Neil
Karai
Alopex
Angel
Jagwar
Kitsune
Renet

- Karai -
I love this version of Karai. Easily my favorite iteration of her as the heir to the foot clan who is shown to have room to grow yet still comes off as very dangerous and competent despite the flaws which come with her youth. I’m particularly interested in doing something with her and Leonardo, either during his time brainwashed into being a member of the foot or perhaps set sometime afterward. Also open to other pairings, of course, including the other turtles, their allies or fellow allies of the foot such as Hun, Bebop and Rocksteady among others.

Not exactly the safest of foreplay

Sharing is caring

I just love the raw passion displayed in this image

Same here

One of the best ways to handle one’s rival turned lover

80s/90s Original Animated Series
Perhaps the most iconic version of the TMNT and remains one of my favorites. Probably the series for which I’m overall the most interested in finding any interested partners.​

April O’Neil
Irma
Mona Lisa
Lotus Blossom
Kala

- April O’Neil -
Perhaps the most iconic version of April and certainly one of the hottest. It’s kind of a toss up between this and the 2012 series on which April I’d favor writing with, but I would give the slight edge to this one for nostalgia purposes if nothing else. As always, the turtles, their allies and the baddies are all options for exploring various scenarios with, but I’d also be open to doing something more related to her work as a nosy reporter who isn’t always on the best of terms with her boss. From office related sexual hijinks, undercover reporting gone bad or doing what it takes to get a lead out of somebody, there’s a lot of potential to be found with her chosen profession.

Making oneself comfortable after a day of work

Quality time with the boys

Sometimes they can get a little competitive

They can also be a little too eager to wait their turn

Say cheese!

Whatever it takes to get ahead at the office

Dealing with a couple of hung knuckleheads

Being captured isn’t always so bad

Although they can still get a bit rough

Heavy duty reporting turned exhibitionist display

- Irma -
The dorky friend and coworker of April’s who was often shown as being rather boy crazy to the point of even getting involved with a robot. That in itself could be something fun to explore, with Irma being a lot more willing to explore any romantic/lewd potentials with the various mutants, creeps, villains and so forth from the shows run. Or she could similarly find herself in a bad spot with some baddies that have less then wholesome intentions with her.

Spending time with with one’s best friend while the boys show their support

A birthday party to remember

A solid way for non-combatives to deal with a villain

Typical April hogging the cameras spotlight over poor Irma

But at least she gets to have her own alone time every so often the baddies

- Mona Lisa -
Sassy, smart and oddly cute, Mona Lisa was only in one episode of the show as a potential love interest for Raphael, but she did leave an impression on a lot of fans at the time. Honestly, she may be my top want at this time, in no small part due to how tricky it can be to find partners willing to play her due to her very limited screen time within the fandom over the years. Something with her and Raphael would be ideal, but I’m also open to exploring options with the other turtles or any of the other characters in general from the series. Heck, I’m also open to perhaps doing an AU version of her set within one of the other series where she keeps this appearance and personality, especially compared to the 2012 series version which I liked as a character but not so much for the cuteness/sex appeal part.

An advantage to one’s mutation having included a tail

Taking a break from saving people on the boat for some private time together

Making sure to keep the fun going even after they’re back in the sewers

Not to say that the other turtles aren’t going to be hoping for a chance at one of the few female mutants around

But Raph still knows how to scratch her itch like few others

- Lotus Blossom -
Before there was Karai, there was Lotus Blossom. Only appearing in a couple of episodes, Lotus was a female ninja initially hired on by Krang as a replacement for Shredder after a short falling out, she quickly grew to have respect toward Leonardo after meeting the turtles in combat, with the two of them having developed feelings toward another by the end. Along those lines, I’d particularly like to do something with her and also together, but am also open to various other options such as the other turtles, Shredder and so forth from the series.

A little blowbang action with the ladies

Some alone time with Leo

2003 Animated Series
Seemingly overlooked compared to the original and more recent animated series, but very much a classic in its own way. In all honesty, it’s sadly perhaps the animated series I’m currently the least interested in playing with, but I’m still very open to the possibilities,​

April O’Neil
Karai
Starlee
Joy

- April O’Neil -
Much like the show itself, this tends to be a somewhat underappreciated version of the character, but one with a lot of possibilities including exploring her relations with Casey Jones, the turtles or others from the show on both the hero and villain side of the spectrum.

April being her sexy self in lingerie

April carrying on the fine tradition of April’s everywhere by tending to the boys needs

- Karai -
This version of Karai is a bit of a mixed bag for me. I’d probably prefer to do something with Karai from season 3, before they started making her a one note character who was all obsessed with getting revenge for her robo-alien daddy, but I’m not totally against doing something with her from season 4 onward. Leo is a top choice, but Raph or the others could be fun, plus there is the sexual undertones from her encounter with the Tengu Shredder in the ‘lost season’ which could be played with. I’m open to discussion here, although we shall not speak of the character the show did end up pairing her up with by the end as AJ optoon. Bleh.

This sure beats trying to kill each other

Even the human males can get lucky once in awhile

2012 Animated Series
A solid cgi animated series with a lot of great episodes, great moments and, of course, some really great erotic roleplay material when it comes to both classic and newly created characters throughout its run.​

April O’Neil
Karai
Shinigami
Renet
Alopex

- April O’Neil -
With this version of April I tend to be all about seeing her with the turtles or any of the other mutants from the series, thanks in no small part to the images done over the years by artists such as Freako who put a lot of kinky emphasis on the contrast of a petite human teenager being paired up with somebody sporting a rather massive inhuman cock or two. It’ll honestly be rather difficult to catch my interest if you’re only wanting to see her with somebody like Casey Jones or even Shredder, though it’s certainly far from impossible since there is some appeal there.

Sneaking in some fun while the two potential love interests chat it up
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4412935.jpg

That feeling when you’re being cuckolded by not just your brothers but your father too
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4412923.jpg

But there’s always that chance for a more romantic match up
https://iris.paheal.net/_images/c878fc1fdcf3d358c7551b013ec9bdd6/3245513 - April_O'Neil Donatello RoxyJoker TMNT_2012 Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles.jpg

There’s something so hot about the idea of a human girl working the glory hole for likely pent up mutant males with limited options

https://iris.paheal.net/_images/8cf9cf614f2a76aa2829816c173bbb84/3053091 - April_O'Neil Freako TMNT_2012 Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles.jpg

Those condoms never stood a chance
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4412926.jpg

Sweet, sexy and lewd all at once
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4413189.jpg

Let’s be honest; everyone who saw that episode with all of the April clones was thinking of something similar
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4607729.jpg

Hold on tightly
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4413187.jpg

Need to carry on those April traditions of handling the boys needs
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4413222.jpg

Not to mention the tradition of having to deal with those baddies
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/6409052.jpg

- Karai -
With Karai, I’d prefer to keep the sexual focus on her human self rather then the mutation she’s able to revert to later in the series, though I’m not totally against having it be part of the RP for certain scenes or sexual elements. Like with most versions of her character, Leonardo is a big potential option, but I’m always open to discussing other characters, including something with incestual tones with either of her father figures during different points in the shows run.

I could totally see those piercings as being something she’d have
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4417363.jpg

A nice backside view
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4412985.jpg

Spending time with friends and family
https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4412941.jpg

To watch or to join, that is the question
https://iris.paheal.net/_images/aa8ff9601ee0250806891a77e74e283d/2153362 - April_O'Neil Donatello Hamato_Miwa Karai KrashZone Leonardo TMNT_2012 Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles.jpg

- Shinigami -
Such a criminally underrated character for lewding, although I’d imagine part of that is because of how late in the series she was introduced and how the show kind of teased at her and Michelangelo being a thing before randomly dropping it for Renet. Either way, I’ve loved her design since she was introduced into the series and have been wanting to dabble in some RP writing opposite of her for a while. The relationship she had with Mikey could be good ground to explore, but also open to perhaps her trying to see what Karai sees in Leo or maybe engaging with any of the other turtles or the other various weirdos wandering around the city.

Seriously, what’s not to love about a gothy kunoichi?
https://iris.paheal.net/_images/7a8e4aaeab913411922407397a910c22/1971263 - BigDeadAlive Shini Shinigami TMNT_2012 Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles witch.png

Passing time when the boys take too long to show up
https://jasmine.paheal.net/_images/b458638359225a7ebd784a171d6a7545/2124635 - April_O'Neil Hamato_Miwa Karai Shini Shinigami TMNT_2012 Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles mastaczajnik.png

Always nice to see old enemies getting along so wonderfully
https://iris.paheal.net/_images/26ea1ffd4f467b09a9e6de1a34f51a31/2553554 - April_O'Neil BWOB Hamato_Miwa Karai Shinigami TMNT_2012 Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles.jpg

- Renet -
Like mentioned in the Mirage comics section, there’s a lot of potential to be had with a girl like Renet clumsily traveling through time and space. Along with that, we have her relationship with Mikey in this series which could be explored with by RP, along with her perhaps getting to know his brothers or the other characters of the modern era in a rather intimate fashion.

Looks like she found a different type of scepter to mess around with
https://iris.paheal.net/_images/db9636528c1a8a44800a9e04f4bbb47b/2431144 - Michelangelo Renet Renet_Tilley Saiyaman TMNT_2012 Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles.jpg

Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Mixed feelings on the quality of the show thus far aside, it does have a number of rather cute girls in there that I’m very much open to potentially doing an RP around.​

April O’Neil
Jessica Jaclyn
Foot Recruit
Big Mama

- April O’Neil -
A very different take on April, both in terms of looks and personality, but one that has her own appeal after you get used to the changes made with this interpretation. Open to pretty much any of the mutant and/or villainous males as possible options for lewd encounters, both of the willing and not so willing variety.

She may have bit off a little more then she could handle

She may not be a reporter in this version but the camera still loves her

But she still has a tendency for getting captured and having to deal with those horny baddies

Now that’s the face of somebody that’s having some serious second thoughts but isn’t quite ready to back out

Different type of April, different type of foot clan, same type of results

- Jessica Jaclyn -
Probably the breakout female character thus far in the series in terms of rule 34 sex appeal, this curvy beauty could honestly work with a lot of scenarios that one may think of when it comes to classic April O’Neil. Whether it’s spending lewd time with the turtles to having some perverse run ins with the baddies, there’s lots that can be done with this thick reared beauty.

Simply sexy

One of the best ways to pass time with a kidnapped hottie

Nothing to say the old rat can’t ever get in on any of this action

A strong pimp hand for a fine booty

- Foot Recruit -
A female member of the shows version of the foot clan who, of course, comes complete with her own potential relationship option in the form of one Leonardo. Aside from Leo, there’s always the options of seeing her with the male members of the foot, along with the turtles themselves or any of the various mutant characters which the series has introduced over time.

Interesting interrogation technique by a fierce young warrior

Same as above only with a fuller view of her

Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
I’m familiar with both the comic and animated movie, but lean toward the movie since I actually found myself enjoying that one more. Still, I’m open to either iteration, though mainly focusing this section on the movie since the comics talk can more so fit into the IDW section.​

Batgirl
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy

Original Film Trilogy
The original is a classic with the sequels being guilty pleasures of mine. Minimal options here in terms of characters and such, but I am open to working with what there is.​

April O’Neil
Mitsu

Bay Turtles
Not exactly great movies and many would argue that they aren’t even good ones, but the female character options are appealing enough to warrant a section of consideration for roleplay potentials.​

April O’Neil
Karai

- April O’Neil -
Pretty much any excuse to RP lewd up any version of Megan Fox is a good one in my book and her version of April is no exception. I’m again open to playing opposite of her with the Turtles or most of the established baddies, but always open to discussing other possibilities.

Even in live action, the April traditions carry onward

But there’s also always time for some one on one intimacy

Don’t forget about the baddies

Would really like to find a fresh partner or two for anything along the lines of the above

Anyone even loosely familiar with the IDW comics that’s open to doing a Jennika/Jenny related RP right now would be greatly appreciated. Need me some female Ninja Turtle action.

Back
Top Bottom