Fx Male Looking For Partners

MariQuinn

Writing Princess
Hello, Mari here. I'm looking for some roleplay partners.

I looking for M&F/F&F

F-list: Has Kinks and Limits on it

All characters must be 18+

Most roleplays I am looking for are smut based.
  • BDSM: Very interested in this topic. Dom/Sub. FemaleDom/Sub vise versa. Message me for details
  • Teacher/Student
  • Older/Younger
  • Boss/Employee
  • Incest; Father/Daughter. Brother sister
  • Supernatural: Demons, Angels, vampires etc.
Fandom:
  • Supernatural
  • Star Wars
  • DC
  • Inuyasha
  • Lucifer

I also have been intrigued by a roleplay that is based off a book series and a tv show called You which is about a man who becomes so in love with a woman that he becomes obsessed with. He never hurts her, just wants to be with her.

Idea based off of a book series called Lords of The Underworld. The series is about 12 warriors who opened up Pandora's box and unleashed the demons that were inside them. As punishment, each warrior has to house a demon. Most characters are cannon male except for Misery and Wrath. *Wrath starts out being male until the demon is taken from him and placed inside of a female so wrath could go either way. I have an OC character that is Female Promiscuity. As far as a roleplay goes, The story line would be they are working to get the demons from their hosts and back to the box. In the story if the hosts get their demon taken away, they will die. The story is going to be big on Mythology. There will gods and goddess that we can play around with too.

Me listing the demons doesn’t mean you would have to play all off them. They are just to give a choice.

As far as non-canon goes, I am willing to make the other demons female if you wish. We could do Warrior/Warrior, Warrior/Human, Warrior/Goddess.. etc.

The Demons:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom