Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here there be Monster Girls (and other miscellanea)

Taelir

Think-o-matic doodletron
Hey folks, Taebot has finally started his art thread. I love monster girls and robots, so it'll be a lot of that sort of stuff. Just wanted to share my most recent doodle, Nana the Goblin.

She might look like the insatiable type, but she's a bundle of nerves, so she has to really psyche herself up. So, y'know, praise her for trying so hard sometimes.

Taelir

Think-o-matic doodletron
So, the other day a good friend of mine told me about a series of dreams she had. We were all back in high school, and she was the new transfer student. Our other friends and I were always seen sleuthing around the school, and she began to believe we were following her. When we "catch her" it was revealed that we were trying to see if she was like us, because we all had, in her own words, standsonas. One friend's was literally just a fire that talked, another was Mable Pine as a Magical Girl, and mine? Ken Masters, but a 90's mesh shirt ninja. Black gi, red scarf, fishnets, all that shit. his name?

Just a goofy low-effort doodle for funsies while I warm up for a big piece this coming week.

The Goodman

BAW-DA-BAW!
Love it. XD that's great. Especially flattering to be in your friend's dreams too!

Love the posing and the sketching and shading of the pants. Muscles too. 👍

Taelir

Think-o-matic doodletron
A robot girl! What is she aiming at? All of that stuff that's hanging over your head, stressing you out. She's gonna fucking delete it with her arm cannon. Make sure to thank her!

Another low-effort doodle, but I'm in the middle of a bigger project, so it is what it is.

Taelir

Think-o-matic doodletron
Just needed to remind myself that I could still draw.

The Goodman

BAW-DA-BAW!
Love her! 😍 omg, that is great. Very smooth lines, clean colours, and she looks like a fun, cheeky lil bitch. XD 👍

Taelir

Think-o-matic doodletron
Yeah, all the brushes for this are in the same set and it is straight up my favorite for how clean everything ends up looking!

Taelir

Think-o-matic doodletron
The most that I can say about this one is that I got to the end and finished it. Otherwise? I hate it. Samus Aran as imagined as an android, I guess. The whole thing is a mess, and I'm just glad to be done with it.

The Goodman

BAW-DA-BAW!
...you have got to be teasing. I love it so fricking much! I love the mechanical joints in her leg and on her hair. I love the colours and clean, crisp edges and lines. The "lighting" hits everything just perfect to give a vague impression of metal or an alloy of some kind without making her look "shiny" or plastic. I fecking love the posing so goddamned bloody much, Tae! You don't even know. Like from the edge of her hip/rump right by the pink button, going in that swooping curve for her thigh, the mecha opening in her knee, then the graceful curve of her calf and shin, arching into the arch of her foot, with that souldamned beautiful shoe.

I don't know what yer complaints are, but shut up. *waves dismissively and inspects it more*

Taelir

Think-o-matic doodletron
I had to pull the feet from the Evas from Evangelion because half of the media for Samus in her Zero suit has her in heels now, and I fucking refuse to put her in heels. But, I'm glad that you liked it, I'm having a hard time liking the things I've been making lately.

In the meantime, I ended up grabbing a random picture off the internet and turned it into a goblin. Why? To understand where shadows fall a little better, I guess.

Taelir

Think-o-matic doodletron
I decided to combine a bunch of things I like into one girl. Horns? Check. Three eyes? Check. Four arms? Check. Monster limbs? Also check. And of course, she thicc-fit. Let's call it a dragon-imp.

Attachments

Taelir

Think-o-matic doodletron
Been a while. I've been doing more developmental work lately than fun stuff, but here's a study I was doing on another artist I like. If her little sundress looks drawn on later, there may be a reason for that. 🙃

poolgobsfw1.jpg
Just a gobbo trying to tempt you on the last warm day of the year.

The Goodman

BAW-DA-BAW!
That's really great. I love the artful messiness to the colouring. Like, the brush strokes are hurried but then green parts in her bangs, white on her thighs, and the folds of the summer dress have this feeling of textured depth to them. And she's got such a naughty expression . Love it. 👍

Top Bottom