Fx M or F Vampires Need Love, Too~

BurdgeBug

Planetoid
Welcome to another, new thread of mine! So vampires have always been one of my favorite mythical creatures for as long as I can remember. Appearing, for the most part, as human but containing an underlying beast that lurks just beneath the skin. They can be cruel and blood thirsty, dark and broody but they can also be just as romantic and passionate.

I’m looking for a few partners who are willing to dive into a world of immortals with me! To explore love stories that can be created with the creatures of the night, whether they be sweet or possess darker themes. Anyone is welcome to reply to me, as I will accept both Male x Female and Female x Female.

Pairings:
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Vampire x Half-Vampire
Human x Half-Vampire
Hunter x Half-Vampire

Kinks:
As for kinks, I often find myself saying that I have far more turn-ons than turn-offs. So below is a list of my limits. Whatever is not on this list is free to be used within the roleplay.

Turn-Offs:
Scat
Vore
Bathroom Play
BDSM
Hardcore Bondage
Fisting
Choking
Humiliation
Degradation
Bimbofication

Writing Style and What To Expect From You:
I like to think of myself as semi-literate to literate. I typically write anywhere between three to five, good sized, paragraphs. Though, sometimes I can do even more if I am particularly inspired. I would like my partners to try and match my post length if possible but one, long paragraph is just as good. I simply ask that you try to put a little bit of effort into it. I’m not a grammar nazi, either but at least have some knowledge of the English language so that I can understand what you are saying easily. Thank you!

Possible Plots (Updated Regularly):

Work in progress

I am just as open to any ideas that you, my partners, may have. I am stumped with possible plots at the moment and would love to hear some from you! Please, PM me if you are interested in any of the pairings and themes above!

Hope to hear from some of you Lovlies~

Back
Top Bottom