Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

STAR WARS (freeform, discord, LGBTQIA+ friendly)

dicequeer

Planetoid
A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALEXY FAR FAR AWAY...

694px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png

The year in 9BBY, the Empire controls the galaxy and as of yet no one has organized to stop them.

That's not your problem though. You live in the corporate sector, somewhere only partly influenced by the Empire. You are the scum and villainy of the galaxy. You survive mostly by smuggling and other illicit activities. We play to find out what life looks like for those of you that live on the edge.

RECRUITING PLAYERS
  • Looking for players to play in a Star Wars RP via discord. We currently have three player, but are hoping to get some more.
  • You can play anything that makes at least some sort of sense for the setting. If you want to play something not cannon or legends its subject to GM approval, but I'll probably say yes.
  • Force users are a-okay, as long as they aren't super powerful. No Jedi knights here, but an ex-padawan or untrained force sensitive are totally fine.
  • OC's only for now
  • We are playing it fast and loose with cannon, legends, and our own creations. Don't get too stuck up on cannon.
  • Ideally we'd get some doms in the game, but not required in any way.

RECRUITING CO-GM
  • This is my first time running a freeform pbp so I was hoping to get a little help
  • Ideally someone who's more comfortable playing doms and/or women
  • Some knowledge of Star Wars is a plus, but not required.
  • Totally okay to have a dmpc as long as you're chill about it.

LINK TO SERVER: Join the Star Wars pbp Discord Server!

Back
Top Bottom